It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My own personal pick-me up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Within the 16 years I've been watching, reading, listening, and researching the many different UFO reports, interviews, videos, etc. and the various reports and videos for the Loch Ness Monster, Bigfoot, various supernatural forces, etc.

Some roads have been bumpy, while others have been completely jagged with rocks. There are days where you wonder if the evidence will ever come, but you know that you can't ever quit believing.

I offer to ATS my own personal pick-me up when I start to get angry at the reports that come in that are fake, such as the whole Bigfoot incident. When at times I feel down, I look at this video to get my hopes back up that.

This is an amazing UFO video for several reasons:

1. Washington airspace, other then for airports, is closed off. See where the UFOs are? They're over the capitol. It cannot be planes or helicopters. It also can't be any natural phenomenon. They're in a pattern while moving.

2. Air traffic had an eye on them. They couldn't explain as to what they were, and when the UFO's dissappeared from eye sight, they did so on radar.

3. The Air Force's explanation that it was a temperature inversion, and that it gave both a physical appearance to the sightings and that it bended the radar's sighting. Right from the beginning, the explanation was criticized, since it was just told, I believe, and believed by many, to make the people think they were safe.

Well, it'll always be the video that makes me sure that they're are extra-terrestrials out there.

My gift to you, ATS.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Slight problem..this vid shows the East front extensions complete and built..they were only added in 1959 to 1960..This vid is supposed to be 1952..

F A K E

[edit on 24-1-2009 by atsbeliever]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The Washington 52 event was real.

That video is not.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I hate to down your high but...

The "Washington Flap" occurred on July 19th and 20th, not July 12th as claimed in the video. What is shown in the video is nothing like the reports.
en.wikipedia.org...

If the video were genuine the dates and reports would have some relationship but they don't. It also seems a bit suspect that the video first appeared about a year ago on youtube.

[edit on 1/24/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Did they even have colored video tape then? I guess they did, colored films and stuff but it seems weird that it would be colored to me.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Oh, you guys have even given me an even worse heartbreak...

new topics

top topics

join