It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have the power! Time to wake up and claim our freedom!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
It seems no matter what happens in this world, no matter how many people have to die, starve, get thrown in prison without trial or legal representation; no matter what people in power do to our food supply, water, air; people simply don't seem to care at all!

The political agenda moves forward and the ones in power gave up keeping it secret because it doesn't matter. Are we as a society really that dumbed down already?? Don't we care about each other? And if not, don't we care about our lives and family? If I look around the obvious answer is NO! We don't care at all!

Why is that? Have we lost our life force? Our connection to each other and the planet? Is it really more important to watch a TV show than spending time with family and friends?

I'm generally an optimist but when I think about all that I am a little bit concerned. Those in power plan a pretty big thing to happen down the road and as far as it seems today it is not of benefit to any of us, the people.

As George Green put it in his little Handbook for the New Paradigm:

Indeed there is a focused group that has decided
that they would like to put forth their point in the script. There is
just one problem with this: they have decided to put forth a focus
within the play that is not in harmony with the Creator of the stage
and the theatre that this play is to be performed upon. In fact, the
plan this group has in mind has a great surprise at the end for the
audience and the actors on the stage. They intend to destroy the
audience, the actors, the stage and the theatre

Here a short video in regard to this topic:

My questions to all of you:

1. Why do we let this happen? We are a few BILLION people. The ones in control are merely a couple hundred. So, who you think is really in control of this planet?

2. Why don't we care about our lives, that of our fellow humans, as well as our planet?

3. What has to happen before we wake up and start changing this game?

4. Do we believe it is already too late? So, why bother?

Hope to get an interesting discussion going!

[edit on 24-1-2009 by thegreatobserver]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
That might explain a few things:

It can very well be that our conspirators are already so far in their plan that they have already accomplished a complete dumbing down of a majority of the population. Mission accomplished. Now, it is up to the very few of us who are still aware and awake to step up!

This video also explains the roots of the NWO agenda and the connection of bloodlines.

Google Video Link

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Do to the amount of energy expended on this site daily by so many highly intelligent souls that truly care about where we as a society and planet are apparently heading.

I ask that you organize group focus times amongst the members to affect positive change on our planetary home.

Let us the passionate truth seeking individuals that we are, show the world, what we "conspiracy theorists" can do by uniting for a common goal, in truth we could change reality and then we would not have to go through the things that we see on the horizon.

By living in the moment we can change the future. By uniting and focusing our intentions we can have a quantum effect on reality.

In truth the only way the powers that be have been able to steal our sovereignty has been through Division, we must Unite to defeat this enemy.

Because this war is a battle for our minds that cannot be won with arms, let's give them both hemispheres and show them just how sentient we are.

If we are to defeat the enemy we must advance as a species, let it start here and now, we must become the change we want in this world.

We must let go of all prejudices and accept one another as ourselves and then peace will reign.

Thank You, And So It Is!

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by PaulKCA

Great post! Thanks.
I totally agree with you. With our consciousness and intentional focus we have the power to turn things around. Fortunately, more and more individuals are waking up! That's why the very few in control are way behind schedule! They are getting sloppy and start making mistakes that delay their plans. There was this document called Global 2000. Now, it's 2009 and they haven't accomplished their 2000 agenda. Not even close!

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
You want the truth? The real truth? The ugly truth? Here it is. We do nothing because we are content. We are not willing to make sacrifices and we think that some superman, messiah, or Ironman is going to step up to the plate and make it all better. Then we can go on with our lives like nothing happen and are hands didn't even get dirty. Everybody knows that our government has gone rogue. Everybody can do the math and can see that we are being hoodwinked. We don't do anything because we are paralyzed with fear and because we are convinced that it be to no avail.

What would happen if a group of people did do something? They would become the Hamas, the Taliban, the Al Qaida. We would become the outlaws, the terrorist.

So we sit and complain and do nothing.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

All good word. We do have the power, and the power is us. Once everyone wakes up, we can, and will do as we will, for together we are a power to be reckoned with. Time to stop giving power to them, and use it our own selves. Only we can save ourselves, and only we can break these invisible bars that imprison us in this third dimensional birth/death/rebirth cycle that seems to never end. MLK said it best. "Free at last, free at last!"

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
MLK: "Free at Last"

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Its true, whenever I share any about the injustices of the government and the NWO people have a very hard time accepting it. Then once I give them enough convincing that this sh*t is really happening, the next reaction is "well there's nothing I can do about it"

People are content, even as the economy collapses around us and our civil rights are taken away, they are content. People have been so dumbed down that aliens, powers of the mind, paranormal, historical oddities, and so fourth are things from "a movie" or science fiction, they dont accept that this stuff can actually exist! If it doesnt change their immediate life they dont care.

So sad...

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Sagrado

You are right. But the very sad thing is that it severely influences their own lives and still, they don't care!

Lose their jobs, lose their financial stability, lose their house, eat and drink contaminated food and water, breath polluted air, cancer is soaring, infant mortality is increasing,.......and their reaction: I DON'T BELIEVE ALL THAT!

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I do not post very often...
But...wanted to reply to this thread...
You are 100% right...
It seems no matter what they do to us WE just sit and keep taking it...

I am ashamed...all the way to my soul at US as human beings...
I feel helpless most of the time but keep reading to keep up with current events...To see if people will ever get enough abuse...

I have tried to prepare as best as I can stocking up on a little food and other emergency supplies...
I am 44 years old and a few months ago purchased my first guns I have ever owned in my life...(for home protection)

I am like a deer caught in the headlights...and I don't know what to do to make things better...
But...I know I am sick and tired of all of the abuse...

I am terrified for my children and my grand babies life...

I am disabled...I have had major health problems for almost nine years now...I had brain surgery just this last summer...
My first health problem was cancer...At 35 years old...

Don't people see they are killing us off...???
Look at the rise in cancer,brain disorders,and all of these other health problems...!!! It is from all the poison they put in our food,water,and air...

I know we are all confused and don't know what to do...But...I feel if we don't all band together and make our voices heard it will be too late for all of us...

I wish we could just make the madness stop...

I live in Tennessee...We have had a lot of home invasions going on lately...
I am sure things are just going to get much worse...

I don't know what to do...But...I am trying to be prepared for anything...

I am sorry... I am not trying to blame anyone on this site personally...
I blame myself too...

To be honest if I could just move into the country away from people I would...I live in a pretty small city...
But...wish I didn't have to be around anyone but my family...

Sometimes I wish I was still blind to all of these things that are going on...It would be less painful...
Why was it all of a sudden like a truck ran over me and I saw all of this absolute corruption...???
Was it just so I could sit and do nothing...???
I hope not...

Sorry if I seem to be ranting...
I guess I just needed to vent a little...

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
We are a unique bunch.

Can i tell you that some people dont even know we now have a new president?

Can i tell you that my neighbor says she loves Bush? When i asked "why" she said he was "cute"

So that's a reason to vote for a president? upon my further investigation she insisted he wore nice ties. [i am not violent or i would have smacked her]

The majority of people dont care who the president is, the VP, whats going on in the world, or even whats going on HERE at home that could affect our lives.

To sum it up, for all the Ivy league colleges, and all the old money, new money, well traveled, well read people,
we are still a nation full of morons.

Except us who care to dig at the truth.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sapphirearaidia

Take the emotions you are feeling and use them as fuel for real change.

If you feel you are not safe where you live make a plan to move to
someplace where you can feel safe, or make your home a fortress.

You may not be able to carry a gun on the street, but you can carry
a TASER or bear mace that you can claim is for pitbulls roaming.

Drop bars for your doors, bars for your windows, motion sensor lights,
and anything else you can think of for safety.

The fact is though with what is coming it is best to get out of the city,
or have a bug out plan in place to bug out if things get VERY bad.

Have a few bug out locations ie. primary, secondary, tertiary, etc.

Look at it as a camping trip if you get nervous, and if things get better
you can always go back home.

But prepare for the possibility of being gone for good.

Do at least one dry run and go camping and practice your skills,
what you fail at you need to work on.

Do not be afraid to leave to early, do not be concerned how you might
look if you sound a false alarm and ppl harass you for it.

The worst thing you did was go for a drive ...

If you happen to be right you and your family will survive.

I sincerely think that ppl that have been watching and reading and
paying attention will have at least a few hours jump on other ppl
for bugging out.

The unaware, and unawake will not "get it" as fast as those who have
been tracking events and talking to others.

Any and all ppl in your group should be on a phone tree, so that if any
see a trigger event happen your group can start bug out by the numbers
like clock work.

Check out survival blog for some good info, but do not spend a lot of
money on survival, there are many cheap ways to do it.

Good Luck to you all !

[edit on 24-1-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by thegreatobserver

"4. Do we believe it is already too late? So, why bother?"

=====================================

I know ppl will be angry with me over this, but I think it has been
too late for a long time.

If they can do what they did to JFK in the light of day and get away
with it, then it is over for the common man as well.

If you have not seen JFK the movie, I suggest you do see it, and
then compare the film to real events. There are minor inconsistencies
but it is 95+% dead on accurate.

I still watch it every few years to remind myself the most we can
do now is get ready for when it is time to run and hide.

Just like in germany most ppl did not realize what was going on til
it was FAR too late, we are slowly becoming the new germany.

Search for Naomi Wolf on youtube, and watch some of her videos.

I do not agree with all of her statements on all things, but she
brings up some frightening parallels that are hard to ignore.

Codex Alimentarus by the end of 2009, get some heirloom seeds
before they are illegal.

The RFID national ID is on hold, and we are fighting the
Trans Texas Corridor still, but I do not think we are going to win it.

The vast majority of the population is still asleep, and or do not care.

Apathy is king at this time.

[edit on 25-1-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

Sad but true!
We are a society of sleepwalkers. I'm currently reading "The Prince" by Niccolo Machiavelli who was also admired by Hitler. The idea is basically to weaken a society by creating survival challenges. i.e. hard working conditions for little money, food supply, disease, shortages, etc...
A weak society is easy to control. There is no resistance. That's exactly what is happening today around the world. We have war, starvation, incredible high unemployment, viruses and disease spreading, polluted water, air, just to name a few.

And then we have presidents who promise change and spread hope. This was done 70 years ago in central Europe and is done today in a country far west from Europe.....

The outcome? We'll see.........

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

So true the parallels to germany and Rome are amazing.

Starred !

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
THE CHEMICAL DUMBING DOWN OF AMERICA

A reason for the widespread apathy in our society might be the chemical alteration of our nervous system caused by mercury, fluoride, vaccines, pesticides in nutrition, etc.

Here an interesting video about that:

Further, there are people out there who offer alternative treatments for health issues other than chemical drugs.
The government's response to these practitioners is very disturbing. I started a thread about it a few weeks ago. Here the link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
WAKE UP! YOU'RE STRONGER THAN YOU THINK!

Another interesting video to this topic. It's about the people who "own" us and are in total control of every one of us. But never forget: "We have the power!" They just made us believe that they have the power. And they did it so convincingly that we finally really bought into it. So, let's wake up and face the facts!

[edit on 25-1-2009 by thegreatobserver]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   

If you get a chance check out Zeitgeist Addendum if you have not already.

It goes over a lot of things similar to what you have posted.

Odds are you have already seen it.

Also I highly recommend 9/11 press for truth.

both can be viewed on google video.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Visit www.worldfreemansociety.org...

and watch Rob's Very Cunning Plan. This might just be the solution we've been looking for.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   

If you think fighting is the answer.

You are only feeding them more power.

Walk away.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join