It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is some pictures i got today, Chemtrails ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Well i will not say that i believe in it, but if there is such thing take a look at these pictures i took.

If you wonder where it is, it is in Vancouver Canada.

Well i don't know how exactly a chem trail should look like, but i think these tree lines of trails are resembling chem trails very good. If there is such thing...

Anyway what do you think about these pictures i took, good or bad.. Let me know guys.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
A sunny day in B.C.!

From a meteorological point of view the conditions were very good for contrail formation in Vancouver today. From altitudes of 23,000' and higher temperature and humidity were just right.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
here is something to chew on, does that look like a 3 jets just going some were , or issss it, 3 goverment planes spraying barrium to control all kinds of things, including you. wake up folks somethings stinks in denmark.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I guess its debunked =) ... i could agree on that humidity

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I got the same picture you did, from my apartment in North Vancouver on that exact day

I thought it was strange, certainly odd!

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Hey folks. I'm telling you DON't worry, sleep well.
Pleeaze do NOT think these are "chem"trails.
Experts agree it’s quite an normal phenomenon, caused by pilots sneezing out of the windows, and consider it’s flu season now - DEBUNKED!

And, ahem, you know, we all know, combined with a certain temperature and altitude, this stuff will of course dwell for hours. I’m an expert, you know.

[edit on 25-1-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
here is something to chew on, does that look like a 3 jets just going some were , or issss it, 3 goverment planes spraying barrium to control all kinds of things, including you. wake up folks somethings stinks in denmark.

Check out this thread regarding a more plausible theory for barium:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoolBlackHole

Hey folks. I'm telling you DON't worry, sleep well.
Pleeaze do NOT think these are "chem"trails.
Experts agree it’s quite an normal phenomenon, caused by pilots sneezing out of the windows, and consider it’s flu season now - DEBUNKED!

And, ahem, you know, we all know, combined with a certain temperature and altitude, this stuff will of course dwell for hours. I’m an expert, you know.

You're absolutely correct!

In the right conditions contrails will hang around for hours.

Here's a great thread regarding persistent contrails:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

No! Our government would never hurt us! They love us!

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

".... You're absolutely correct!
In the right conditions contrails will hang around for hours."

Of coursly. Provided you can wait about a million years until these alleged "right conditions" accidentally occur. And that's not all. Because you'll have to wait another million years until your "it's-only-contrails" will form such an "accidential" hilarious chessboard pattern as can be seen in the picture above.

Now if you combine the two likelihoods, you'll have to wait about 1'000'000'000'000 years to find a sky view like this. I hope your camera battery won't run out of power until then.

In a nutshell, your reasoning based upon "in the right conditions" is excruciatingly convincing!

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

".... You're absolutely correct!
In the right conditions contrails will hang around for hours."

Of coursly. Provided you can wait about a million years until these alleged "right conditions" accidentally occur. And that's not all. Because you'll have to wait another million years until your "it's-only-contrails" will form such an "accidential" hilarious chessboard pattern as can be seen in the picture above.

Now if you combine the two likelihoods, you'll have to wait about 1'000'000'000'000 years to find a sky view like this. I hope your camera battery won't run out of power until then.

In a nutshell, your reasoning based upon "in the right conditions" is excruciatingly convincing!

I might agree on the picture you posted, but i dont know what about my picture... is it chem trail or just a one time happening that tree planes going the same route. .. . or flight..

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Everytime the sky opens up to the proper blue, they shut it down to the obscured blue, even if a marine layer is present, once it clears or a system clears the trails are there even today as i sit on my deck in the night they are still obscuring, Mr Obama, global warming is a myth, please wake up, please please stop the global shield program today before we enter another ice age because of global shield or owning the weather by 2025 or the dharpa thing that involves the Telsa installation in alaska, the future of the planet hangs on you and your balls, will you stand up to them? or are you already in thier pocket? no one gets to be the president of the usa without having the blessing of those that control the world, it is an elite club, i know, i drove many of them, first option Barak, bring the scared children home and get your own house in order before you wage war or politics elseware... sorry long post

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reckon
"... I might agree on the picture you posted, but i dont know what about my picture... is it chem trail or just a one time happening that tree planes going the same route. .. . or flight.. "

Very probably they’re chemtrails, but as ‘debunkers’ always try to argue, they could (theoretically) be contrails under ‘special circumstances’, so let’s look at the details:

1) ‘Special conditions’ would (theoretically) be:
a) very cold weather
b) high altitudes.

Now, let’s assume it was not cold when taking the pictures nor were the trails very high (as it appears), so they were certainly no contrails but chemtrails.

2. If it was very cold and if the trails were very high they might have been regular contrails, UNLESS:
a) they dwelled for more than 5-10 min
b) they massively expanded in width.
d) they were arranged ‘chessboard like’ (unlike regular flight paths), which isn’t the case in pic1/pic2.

Summarized: trails arrayed like in pic1/pic2 could be 'only' contrails if they occurred in very cold weather AND in a high altitude AND if they didn’t dwell very long AND didn’t expand massively.

[edit on 7-2-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CoolBlackHole

Ok, debunkers aside. What it is the purpose to spray something? Because general population does not show any sign of behavior change. And if it is for climate control - then it is not a problem, i think.
Government is not to be trusted blindly - but it is made of people,not boogie man.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Chemtrails are amyth. The government, believe it or not, might not want to control you. Mabye, they are what they seem like; a bunch of well qualified men and women working to make our country better. Think about it.

P.S. for more learning check here. skeptoid.com...

[edit on 7-2-2009 by houdanny]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reckon
Well i don't know how exactly a chem trail should look like, but i think these tree lines of trails are resembling chem trails very good. If there is such thing...

A Chemtrail looks exactly like a contrail, acts exactly like a contrail, forms the same way a contrail does, and dissipates like a contrail. The only real difference between a chemtrail and a contrail is that contrails do in fact exist.

I hope that helps clear things up.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge

"............ What it is the purpose to spray something? Because general population does not show any sign of behavior change... "

You’re kidding, aren’t you. Nobody claimed chemtrails contain war gas, arsenic or like. So of course it's slow contamination they cause. And you can't diagnose slow chemical poisoning by looking for “signs”. What "signs of behavior change" did you expect? People collapsing to the ground, crumbling, calling out or moaning with pain...? Of course they use ‘only’ environmental toxins/pollutants which destroy our body slowly but steady, e.g. the brain. The implications? Many people will die let’s say 20 years earlier than they would have without those trails. That’s the fine idea.

Btw still looking for “signs”? How about checking figures for e.g. the latest brain cancer rates.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Now, let’s assume it was not cold when taking the pictures nor were the trails very high (as it appears), so they were certainly no contrails but chemtrails.

Not cold?
In Canada?
In February?
Whaaa?

I must have read something there wrong...

a) they dwelled for more than 5-10 min

Contrails can persist for hours, hence the fact that they gave them the name of...

Persistent Contrails!

b) they massively expanded in width.

Persistent contrails can spread out since they are nothing more then normal clouds.

d)they were arranged ‘chessboard like’ (unlike regular flight paths), which isn’t the case in pic1/pic2.

Chessboard like paths are created where VORS or airways intersect. Its pretty hard to fly all those planes around on routes up there and never have any two cross paths.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

destroy our body slowly but steady, e.g. the brain.

So are you trying to say that the folks who claim to experience these chemtrails on a regular basis all have brain damage?

I can agree with that.

Remember you said it not me...

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CoolBlackHole

If it is slow-working pollutant then it MUST affect the government guys too since it is spreading everywhere - they also eat/drink/breath (i hope).
Life span is rising. Number of cancer cases in Western world actually gets lower (after peaking decades ago).
If it is poison - it must do something bad. To humans, animals, insects. Now bees took a hit, frogs also are vanishing - so there wa a time i considered it as a possibe hint, but bees colonies are coming back. So i really fail to see result of this, if it happens.
First doctors will notice a rise in cases of X - and there are a lot of doctors, you cannot dismiss that they are being all on evil side. So far no epidemics, not to mention pandemics were noticed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join