It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

- Documented Proof - Maitreya Has Arrived - He is Obama! Along with a Surprise Ending - Nibiru

page: 27
<< 24  25  26   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by avail

What does the bible say about politics? politics is part of life , the bible is a road map about life , so is it so hard to figure out that the bible is the autority on life including politics. Do I need to tell you which bible is the correct one to use ? And dfon't give me the lame excuse that you don't believe in the great creator of all things. because science bcan't prove he exist. SCIENCE CAN'T PROVE ANYTHING, it's all about theory. You know many people have died believing theere's no god. There is more reasoning to prove there is a god ( Creator) than to believe the narrow minded excuses man has come up with to explain away the supenatural creator and his supernatural creation. Man himself to have evolved is a stretch of the imagination. So began to think for youself and not believe all that you hear. Because most of those that present these godless theories have an evil agenda. The have no light in them.northwoods

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321
reply to post by daersoulkeeper

"he will appear to solve many of the problems bush caused (this is all planned) until the world trusts him in every respect, then their true agenda will emerge with a crisis and the world will look at him to solve it, seeing as he will solve many other problems. they will trust him, and he will deliver us to evil."

That right there is what I mean, the press is so far under his spell that "The Great obama can do no wrong." I mean this whole thing just feels so . . . off/wrong.

UPDATE: MAY 5 2009

It appears this quote i said a while ago is turning out to be true....he closed down guatanamo (but moved them to a secret facility,,,publicly people thought he ended torture but he just disguised it)......the crises emerged (swine flu) blown out of proportion and obvious shock test of population and end game agenda move....the real virus will be released and cause world wide economic meltdown and failure, he will say we face this as one or die as one....THIS IS COMING TRUE. OBAMA MAITREYA......

read main article again....this is looking more real to me now then it was back then.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by daersoulkeeper
"Maitreya, waiting patiently in the wings, see's this as a 'window of opportunity' which allows him to emerge openly and begin his outer mission. Thus, the long wait for his emergence is almost over. VERY SOON INDEED NOW MEN WILL HEAR MAITREYA'S CALL FOR ACTION AND FOR CHANGE

Already, amid the myriad analysts the media have turned to for explanation and advice in the current crisis are a few who wisely warn that radical change is essential; that control and regulation of the 'men of money' must be a top priority to prevent a repetition. The people call for fairness and justice and are in no mood to be ignored. Thus the stage is set, at last, for the words of Maitreya to be heard, and to be seen as sensible and true. He will tell men that the continuation of the present disorder will bring only further chaos' that only a complete and ordered reconstruction of the world's economic system will bring justice and peace; that without such justice and peace the future would be bleak indeed. He will tell them that we have the answer in our hands, that the world is one; that we live and prosper as one or face annihilation.

The current turmoil will clear the way for the next phase in Maitreya's emergence into fuller public work when he will be seen as a wise counselor with solutions to the world's problems. VERY SOON, MAITREYA WILL BE INTERVIEWED FOR THE FIRST TIME ON AMERICAN TELEVISION AND HIS OPEN WORK WILL BEGIN.

Already, amid the myriad analysts the media have turned to for explanation and advice in the current crisis are a few who wisely warn that radical change is essential; that control and regulation of the 'men of money' must be a top priority to prevent a repetition (ECONOMIC CRISES SAID BEFORE IT HAPPENED). The people call for fairness and justice and are in no mood to be ignored. Thus the stage is set, at last, for the words of Maitreya to be heard, and to be seen as sensible and true. He will tell men that the continuation of the present disorder will bring only further chaos' that only a complete and ordered reconstruction of the world's economic system will bring justice and peace; that without such justice and peace the future would be bleak indeed. He will tell them that we have the answer in our hands, that the world is one; that we live and prosper as one or face annihilation. (WHEN THE VIRUS COMES - SWINE FLU OR MUTATIONS OF IT - THE ENTIRE WORLDS ECONOMY WILL SHUT DOWN....WE EITHER LIVE AND PROSPER AS ONE OR FACE ANNIHILATION!!!)

[edit on 6-5-2009 by daersoulkeeper]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by daersoulkeeper
He will tell them that we have the answer in our hands, that the world is one; that we live and prosper as one or face annihilation.
The people call for fairness and justice and are in no mood to be ignored. Thus the stage is set, at last, for the words of Maitreya to be heard, and to be seen as sensible and true.
He will tell them that we have the answer in our hands, that the world is one; that we live and prosper as one or face annihilation.

If he's Anti-Christ ... I'm all for annihilation.

But... That won't happen because Anti-Savior or Not-Savior or even better translated into english from the greek; In-Stead-Of Savior or In-Place-Of Savior or False Savior...

He would espouse false solutions that should never happen because if they did, (like bail outs and TARP's etc) wouldn't really help at all; People would never go for it.

When those propositions happen we should rally against them. We know they are false solutions. Oh wait, we already went down that road.

Where's reverse?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Despite all of the strange beliefs about Obama, (and I am a firm believer that Mrs. Obama looks like chucky from childs play... creepy), I don't think he's going to be any more saint or sinner than anyone else. I'll give him the false prophet link any day, but he only comes off as a stepping stone to something much larger to come.

However, I've been wrong before...

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
This Theory sounds more plausible than anything i have yet to hear on obama. we will see. could be prince william as well. the explanation in the book "Eden: Knowledge Of Good And Evil" makes a TON of sense, with alot of proof that he is a clone, as well being a prince "the prince that shall come"

im not advertising, but i have read this book and after reading her theory on the matter i have yet to read anything that even comes close to denting it. yet this theory is up there on my list. obama is a scary person how soulless he is with what he is doing to this country.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Hmm, this got me thinking..

Obama did come unexpected. At least over here in Holland, nobody ever heard of him before the elections and his campaign. In Europe he was a complete unknown man.

Furthermore, everybody at least here in Europe, immediatly placed him in there hearts. Everybody love him. Since the minute he first spoke everybody in Europe loves him, while they didnt even know who the hell he was.

Those are signs to arent they?

I have to say, i like the guy a lot to, he has something with him, maybe its charm, maybe the power of speech, but i like him a lot too. But i will remain objective and see how it develops. I will take with me the possibility of being someone completely different than he makes us think he is

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sublevel9
Christ said?

Where?

Dont just speak Christ words for him quote the Bible

Christ himself quoted a lot of the Old Testament, even the Book of Enoch. And he never made specific references. If you want to find it, it is easy with a concordance. Even online. I suppose I could spend time to look for it, but be assured it is there. I am not speaking Christ words for him, I am quoting him.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26   >>

join