It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

- Documented Proof - Maitreya Has Arrived - He is Obama! Along with a Surprise Ending - Nibiru

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sezsue

Every month I go to a website called Last Trumpet Ministries, written by a man who is a former high level witch who now is a preacher.
He has been putting out a monthly newsletter on the state of the world, including politicians, world affairs, the state of the economy, health, natural disasters, and a lot of different subjects, and comparing whats happening in the world in the light of Biblical prophecy, for about the last 25 years. At the end of each newsletter he documents his facts with a list of articles and other sources.

In his January newsletter he has this to say about Obama

"On November 27th, 2008, Barack Obama was asked the question regarding the vision for change and where the change would be. Obama quickly stated, "I am the change, the change comes from me." (13) We are made to wonder who this strange one is, and what is his real agenda? According to Islamic tradition, there was an Islamic Imam who was the Prophet Mohammed's cousin and son-in-law. His name was Ali Ibn Abi-Talib. This man gave the following prophecy: "At the end of times, and just before the return of the Mahdi, a tall black man will assume the reins of government in the West; commanding the strongest army on earth. The new ruler in the West will carry a clear sign from the third Imam, whose name was Hussein Ibn Ali ." (14) Strangely enough, the name Obama in the Persian language means "He is with us."

The Bible states that Israel coming back as a nation (in 1948) starts the clock ticking and that the generation that sees this will not pass away before the second coming of Jesus Christ. Before He comes back though, the Antichrist, (The Maitreya) comes first.

AMAZING INPUT!! thanks so much for registering and becoming a fellow ATS! VERY INTERESTING!

you have summarized prophecy well my fellow truth seeker i look forward to seeing you around here. (this was also my first post as i promised i would not post unless it was awesome!) you have done the same.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
just curious but does anyone actually have any evidence to suggest what the op is saying, is true?
Other then that some guy named crem, says so?

Is crem the new John Lear in that whatever he says goes?

you OBVIOUSLY didn't read my article, its 2 parts...and the 2cd part DIRECTLY BELOW THE FIRST PART , has the links to the proof (obviously not concrete BUT SUSPECT..VERY suspect)....so many posts with so many people NOT READING.

and to the people who get all finicky about proving really stupid things like whether or not he had a bible in the second time he did the oath, friggin google it you lazy butt, its very easy and i shouldn't have to prove anything.

[edit on 25-1-2009 by daersoulkeeper]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by daersoulkeeper

just curious but does anyone actually have any evidence to suggest what the op is saying, is true?

you OBVIOUSLY didn't read my article, its 2 parts...and the 2cd part DIRECTLY BELOW THE FIRST PART , has the links to the proof....so many posts with so many people NOT READING.

and to the people who get all finicky about proving really stupid things like whether or not he had a bible in the second time he did the oath, friggin google it you lazy butt, its very easy and i shouldn't have to prove anything.

If you're making an argument about the subject, the burden of proof is entirely on you.
You do have to prove it, to us, or your argument has no merrit.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dewm0nster
reply to post by jfj123

Never will man.
But that's why they love it.
"Lack of evidence" just means "Likely being covered up" to them.
They go crazy for that kind of stuff.
Thank goodness anyone with an internet connection can unveil plots to throw the world into darkness eh.

Yep, I agree.

I've always been amazed at how some people decide to believe something regardless of lack of evidence or even evidence to the contrary.

That's the main reason I decided to include Nietzsche's quote
"Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth then lies"

I'm not naive enough to believe that there aren't real conspiracies going on but when you see them everywhere, it's time for a mental vacation

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
On a side note:
All this insanity must be something in your water down there.
Canadians never jump to the conclusion our Prime Minister is the anti-christ, trying to bring down humanity.

He's just a guy, callin' some shots.

R.I.P, Sanity.
We'll miss you.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

The website says this is Maitreya...

Am I missing something??

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

On a side note:
All this insanity must be something in your water down there.
Canadians never jump to the conclusion our Prime Minister is the anti-christ, trying to bring down humanity.

He's just a guy, callin' some shots.

R.I.P, Sanity.
We'll miss you.

Well said.

While I believe the anti-christ is real, I really have my doubts it's going to be Barrack Obama. And well, if that Muslim prophecy is accurate, then wow, thats pretty spot on! However, this Maitreya man claims he's my christ? I think I'll have to pass on that one. He's not my Christ. Only Jesus Christ is my lord and savior.

Say "No!" to one world religion!

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

you OBVIOUSLY didn't read my article, its 2 parts...and the 2cd part DIRECTLY BELOW THE FIRST PART , has the links to the proof....so many posts with so many people NOT READING.

If you're making an argument about the subject, the burden of proof is entirely on you.
You do have to prove it, to us, or your argument has no merrit.

ok this is my last response to this person because they obviously have no clue... i shouldnt have to prove anything was in reference to whether he had a bible or not in the second oath taking, i said that because THAT IS NOT WHAT MY ARTICLE WAS TALKING ABOUT, we mentioned this subject after several posts and the subject slightly changed. ok go look up this easy info on your own time, i proved my original subject WITH LINKS.

thanks -

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

can't you see it's Obama when you take off the false beard, C'mon now, the thread deserves another flag, no?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by daersoulkeeper

This is your first response to me mate.
But I appreciate the obvious lack of patience you have.
Really driving your cause forward.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

you OBVIOUSLY didn't read my article,

Actually I did.

its 2 parts...

Correct.

and the 2cd part DIRECTLY BELOW THE FIRST PART

Also correct.

, has the links to the proof

You mean these links?
www.google.com...
This is a google search result which provides search results only and no proof.

share-international.org...
Now this is an article written by crem who is making claims but provides no evidence to support them. Unless I missed them and if so, please show me where the evidence is within the article.

www.share-international.org...
Again more claims and no evidence.

....so many posts with so many people NOT READING.

Read everything you posted. You mention you have PROOF, I'm not asking for PROOF, I'm just asking for evidence.

Here's the thing. If you make a claim, people are going to ask you to back up your claim.
You've actually written that you have documented PROOF and you don't. You have documented claims which are lacking proof on every level.

Here's a definition of PROOF
evidence sufficient to establish a thing as true, or to produce belief in its truth.
dictionary.reference.com...

Do you have sufficient evidence to establish what you're saying is true? You used the word PROOF, not me.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Instead of the anti-christ being a US President all of the time, I think the anti-christ should be like the head of the UN. The title rotates every couple of years and all nations have the opportunity to have their leader be the anti-christ too.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles

The website says this is Maitreya...

Am I missing something??

Well if you notice
All you need to do is remove the beard, shorten the hair, thin the facial features, change the complexion, lips, eye color, nose and chin and it looks EXACTLY like Obama. I mean EXACTLY
BOOOOO!

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The problem is that you people think who ever is currently the president is the Antichrist.

If you try hard enough you can find many things that could fit into your delusional paranoid conspiracy themes, no matter how ridiculous they are. This is what paranoid schizophrenics do, they can find connections in all of their delusions.

Obama might help fix some things, be president for 4-8 years. Then you'll all have to find another Antichrist to fit into your theories.

Lets take a consensus. Lets imagine we're 4-8 years into the future, who will be the Antichrist then, who would be next in line?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Well met.
The google link, featuring only the results- And the "The information is there, you just have to research it" attitude is a huge sign of two things:
1)Laziness
2)Lack of evidence or proof to substantiate such claims

Not sure how anyone can buy into this stuff, with spokesmen like these.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

Well met.
The google link, featuring only the results- And the "The information is there, you just have to research it" attitude is a huge sign of two things:
1)Laziness
2)Lack of evidence or proof to substantiate such claims

Not sure how anyone can buy into this stuff, with spokesmen like these.

Yeah I'm not sure what I was expected to do with the google search results??? Read the entire internet???

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
man .. really...why would an AMERICAN be the BLEEPing anti christ, or satan, or whatever you call it ...

man, there is a world out there ... now, everything is not always about the usa really ...

if something wanna to be listened ... I think obama's place is not the best fit ... its a fit, but really, everything is about the USA ... thats why your theory must be wrong ...

You're absolutely right. There is more likelihood that the Antichrist will come from Tasmania. I mean, we all know how much world influence old Tassie has, don't we.

I just noticed that the #'ing over expletives is not present when quoting. I think this is the first time I've see the F word in ATS.

Anyway, I think you have it wrong, the most obvious place the antichrist would appear in order to affect a multitude of foreign nations would be America. The middle east is too disorganised to create anymore than the low scale drama's they inflict around the world. And certainly peace comes with them at a cost of democracy and anything western. Not very unifying under the grand scheme the devil has for us, eh.

Ahh faery tales.. they start off by giving us easter eggs, money for teeth and presents once a year and eventually they take our souls with godless presidents manipulating the world to bring in 1000 years of hell on earth.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Well, obviously.
I mean, the truths out there.
Infact, it's all around us.
But, it's not his responsibility to show it to us- If we're to blind to see it in the first place!
You know what they say about Sheeple! "Always looking for proof!"

Darn my close minded thoughts!

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

I definitely get the same vibes. He is like a mask. And I have also experienced how people are either totally taken by him or see him as ominous though I admit that it's usually politically driven. Democrats tend to be in awe of his vision unless they were Hillary suppoters. Then they see through him. Some Republicans seem him as empty. Obviously this is just a trend.

Did you read the piece someone put out about how he used the techniques of Ericksonian hypnosis in his speeches? long but interesting
Obama's Use of Hidden Hypnosis techniques

Do you think the star in the western sky is in fact Niburu? If so it should keep getting bigger and cause lots of trouble because of its gravitational pull. I haven't yet noticed it in daylight.

I think Obama is definitely standing in for someone else but I'm not sure if he knows it. I suspect he believes he is the real deal but I wonder if there is some other agenda behind him that even he doesn't know about.

[edit on 25-1-2009 by earlywatcher]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by curme
Instead of the anti-christ being a US President all of the time, I think the anti-christ should be like the head of the UN. The title rotates every couple of years and all nations have the opportunity to have their leader be the anti-christ too.

Yeah, there should be a "revolving door policy", where everyone gets to be the Antichrist. So why is it that only American presidents are the Antichrists? Wasn't Bush the Antichrist too?

We don't need an "Antichrist"/boogie man, we humans foil ourselves. Throughout all of history, we're the only ones who have done anything evil on earth and to each other. There's no need for an Antichrist, we humans do a great job at "antichrist-ing".

[edit on 25-1-2009 by Electro38]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join