It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

- Documented Proof - Maitreya Has Arrived - He is Obama! Along with a Surprise Ending - Nibiru

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by daersoulkeeper

Obama did not screw the oath up, the chief justice did, have you been keeping up with the news?, they actually practiced the oath many times, Obama was class act enough to stop abruptly and give a nod to the chief justice, or a hint that what he was reciting was not correct this gave the appearance that Obama was thrown off or stumbling and clumsy, Mr. Chief Justice's memory was not good enough to administer the Oath and was actually corrected by Obama and his response.

[edit on 25-1-2009 by phinubian]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Interesting theory! Just a few questions..

1. How do you know the information on the links that you have provided are valid? I mean, just because it's on google and some site that has its own domain name doesn't mean that it's true. And the information from the bible doesn't add much to its credibility either.

2. Even if it were true what do you propose we do? Impeach Obama?

[edit on 25/1/2009 by mandrake]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I think this is a fascinating theory!
I always believed the bible to be metaphorical more then literal. This theory really got my wheels turning. This is what I got from it... We all know that religion has been around for ages. What if religion is the "false idol" or the "Antichrist". What if religion is what "evil" uses to build its army for the "Antichrist"??? That would be very tactical IMO, and it would explain what is said about Armageddon and how people would fight "god". On the Obama issue, I don't think he is anything but an average man. Possibly the "different" factor got people up in arms.. Who knows, but I think that this is a great theory if nothing else. S&F

P.S. Why isn't Obama added to the spell check yet?? You would think the Presidents last name would be added..Shrugs.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
People, listen to yourselves...

Your trust has been destroyed, don't let that cloud your with the new president. Judge him on his actions don't discard him before he steps in the door over this crap.

When I was young my father left, my mother met a genuinely nice man but because I had had my trust destroyed in the past it took me most of my life to give the guy a chance and realise he wasnt out to hurt anyone.

I am not backing obama at all I am just saying your gut is telling you becareful because that is its job - to protect you... don't swing in the other direction and follow theories blindly... give it time watch his actions then make up your mind

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
obama did not swear on the bilble when taking the presidential oath for a second time. I dont know about you but I would not want a witness in the stand who had not laid his hand on the bible. ( and I am not a holy person). I think this matters a lot.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by patent98310

"ill be back later with pictures and proofs?"

excuse me but you need to go to the links provided, i gave quite the argument. What you did not see which i did was reading the article before obama became popular, then his entire slogan was for change just as the article said would happen, and just as it said he would soon appear on american television for the first time happened. im sorry but many of you i know read the first paragraph then started posting on here, and that makes you on the sad part of humanity, people who start to put other peoples theories down without studying it are the reason for man's hate and stupidity towards one another. If you dont know the info, just leave and think us all nuts.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I started researching The New Age Movement, Share International and Benjamin Creme back in the mid 1980's after reading Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow, by Constance Cumbey:
www.amazon.com...
This movement, quite honestly brings a big yawn on my part. They are so talented in overstatement and frankly booring retoric. Benjamin Creme has been saying that the "revealing of Maitreya" is just around the corner for over 25 years! Obviously, he hasn't a clue regarding timing. That timing is in the real God's hand, not his or his fake christ, be he Obama or not.
The new age movement has a long history of occultic associations and potential Maitreyas, going back to Helena Petrovna Blavatsky and her rants in the 1870's. The above mentioned book is a valuable starting point in researching this subject. Obama may indeed have a role in the End Times as you suggest, though I no not how at this point. One should realize that we are about to embarq on a journey into the Great Apostasy spoken of in the scriptures. Signs in the heavens and earth designed to deceive if it were possible the very elect. Be informed...be prepared.

[edit on 25-1-2009 by romanmel]

[edit on 25-1-2009 by romanmel]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Strype
Just as you've asked me to, I've read the entire OP, along with the rest of the posts. Regardless, I've come to the conclusion that you're just another anti-Obama critic reaching WAY too far in attempt to discredit the President that you didn't vote for. This post is pure garbage, and I'm sorry you lost the vote. Please, move on.

Unimpressed,
Strype

i appreciate your willingness to read all the information and visit the links i provided, i salute you and your opinions. thanks for posting!

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead

the fear has you daersoulkeeper.
it is feeding off you and you as the host are carrying the seed of ph33r.
it is wrong of you to take the words you found on the internet as truth and attempt to poison our minds.
your heart bleeds soulessness.

[edit on 25-1-2009 by spearhead]

actually the only thing im afraid of is big creepy spiders and sharks swimming around me... i have no fear in my heart sir please dont post assumptions about another persons being it is very immature. i skydive regularly as a sport and am not afraid of dying because im at peace with my God. Perhaps the truth is greater then you can fathom and lump me into the nut category, that is fine. But if you have nothing constructive to say and simply wish to call others names then you have alot of growing up to do.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
holy # , i was on this site years ago browsing as you do , thought id check in again and see whats happening .....this whole Obama thread is a load of # , " I feel it in my soul that somethings wrong , Obama's not the real deal etc etc " im guessing its you guys that need to be watched , im just imagining you guys sitting with your pants round yer ankles over this months conspiracy ..........honestly give it a #ing rest please !

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeonStar
I think its interesting, definitely something to think about anywhay. I cant believe how defensive and hostile some of the responses are for some people.. like grow up man..

Thank you NeonStar i concur, i dont know whats up their butts eh? =)

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I gave you a star and a flag for this thread because of the work you put into it.

However, I have to disagree with you. I do not believe that Maitreya even exists. I believe Maitreya is just a made up entity by Benjamine Creme in order to make money off of people.

Also, Maitreya is supposedly a Pakistani living in London. Or at least someone living in the Pakistani section of London. At least that's what Benjamine Creme said.

So, I give you
for putting together a good conspiracy theory, but I have to disagree with you.

an excellent attitude sir i appreciate you very much and thank you for your post

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
A lot of people are saying they have a bad feeling about Obama, but I'd be curious to see how many of those same people had a bad feeling about Bush/Cheny and McCain/Palin?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Black Mamba

"I wore my heart on my sleeve in this post, but I just had to finally let it out, hopefully I will get some good feedback! Was it just a coincidence, my accident and revelation? It still at times haunts me to this day, when I see Barack Obama on tv. It makes me think about what I became back then...a clone...a puppet...a mindless sheep. Things that In all of my life I strove not to become..."

i read your entire post black mamba im glad your thinking independently now =)

[edit on 25-1-2009 by daersoulkeeper]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel

I started researching The New Age Movement, Share International and Benjamin Creme back in the mid 1980's after reading Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow, by Constance Cumbey:
www.amazon.com...
This movement, quite honestly brings a big yawn on my part. They are so talented in overstatement and frankly booring retoric. Benjamin Creme has been saying that the "revealing of Maitreya" is just around the corner for over 25 years! Obviously, he hasn't a clue regarding timing. That timing is in the real God's hand, not his or his fake christ, be he Obama or not.
The new age movement has a long history of occultic associations and potential Maitreyas, going back to Helena Petrovna Blavatsky and her rants in the 1870's. The above mentioned book is a valuable starting point in researching this subject. Obama may indeed have a role in the End Times as you suggest, though I no not how at this point. One should realize that we are about to embarq on a journey into the Great Apostasy spoken of in the scriptures. Signs in the heavens and earth designed to deceive if it were possible the very elect. Be informed...be prepared.

very true words sir, evil is patient, this has been in the works a long time. who knows if its obama, but the evidence i provided surely should make you wonder.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

What can I say other than people and their bad vibes. Look if people want to get all astrological I can quote some things out of the stars that is relevant also. It seems every christian apocolyptic believer always is searching for the next reason to continue their quest.

Hey, look at me I am going to prove how easy it is to create conspiracy out of Obama's name.

His name consists of Egyptian symbolism and arabian ancestry he had Ba in both sides of his name which is the seat of the soul, his second name starts with 0 meaning nothing and binary code. O is the eternal mystery, it is a incorporate symbol, he has ka in his name which stands for shadow soul.Ra was the supreme sun god and associated with the illumanati

In other words Ba-Ra-ck( this is the most ancient of vocal sounds uttered)
O- Ba _Ma 9as in mother, another ancient of vocal sounds). Not even gonna go to the Hussien name

So, who writes this stuff? Me it just came to me. Am I right, who knows but it sure looks like his name was planned by NWO-Illumanti groups and he is some Manchurian canditate. Maybe that's what people are feeling.. the idea that he has been programmed but is that just conspiracy theorist own personal delusion?

I wonder.

[edit on 25-1-2009 by Bruiex]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by phinubian

Obama did not screw the oath up, the chief justice did, have you been keeping up with the news?, they actually practiced the oath many times, Obama was class act enough to stop abruptly and give a nod to the chief justice, or a hint that what he was reciting was not correct this gave the appearance that Obama was thrown off or stumbling and clumsy, Mr. Chief Justice's memory was not good enough to administer the Oath and was actually corrected by Obama and his response.

[edit on 25-1-2009 by phinubian]

my mistake phinubian i am human, you are correct chief justice messed up...i saw it live and to me it looked like obama messed up....i myself had not memorized the words beforehand.... my biggest problem with the entire scenario was upon doing the oath again he did not use a bible, and that has been a requirement for every president since america began. i dont care about peoples arguments the bible means nothing for them, its a tradition that is meant to be stuck with forever, they ALWAYS use Lincoln's bible, they used nothing.

it could be a stretch but that in itself could be a conspiracy. His first oath was not valid and his second oath upon using no bible would also be not valid to our founding fathers, HE IS NOT VALID.

[edit on 25-1-2009 by daersoulkeeper]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by xEphon
A lot of people are saying they have a bad feeling about Obama, but I'd be curious to see how many of those same people had a bad feeling about Bush/Cheny and McCain/Palin?

McCain/Palin - no. No because I knew they wouldn't be getting in so I didn't worry about them.

Bush/Cheney - 1/2 uneasy. Bush no. Because he wasn't really in charge. Cheney really ran the show.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I have yet to make up my mind about Mr.Obama,one way or the other!
But i have discussed him with some of my work colleagues,and we come to pretty much the same conclusions about him;

1.He has a magnetic personality.Many,many people(including my friends and i,and we are Scottish!) from all round the world,seem to be drawn to him inexplicably!

2.Just looking at him seems to give a lot of people a sense that everything is going to be alright,and that yes, he is going to make a difference!

3.When he speaks,that just seems to amplify the feelings that i have described in example 2.

Now,whether this is just a symptom of how bad things are in the world at the moment,and that people really believe this man can really make things better ,i just don't know!

Are there any other members out there,that can understand what i am trying to put across?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

there are 2 major flaws in all this anti-christ business.
1. The presumption that bible can be taken as a document of fact, and is not an edited collection of stories written over 100s+ years
2. That Christ was the son of god and not another version of the many sons of God that crop up throughout history.

Since the Emperor Constantine made the Christian religion the official religion of the Roman Empire, the world has been steeped in this assumption that what was once a personal belief of a few must be fact.

Why is there no Anti Buddha ( a religion/philosophy far older than Christianity) Once the followers of the way (christians) became intrenched in the state of Rome its dogma was forced through violence, properganda and fear as well as more peaceful methods. To question the new empire - The Roman Catholic Church was to bring down the wrath of God and his servants.

Even those within this religous empire were persercuted for their different beliefs. Hence the many denominations of Christianity which broke away from the original church.

Today we are still influenced by the properganda of the old Roman empire
and our flawed perception of the historical time created by them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join