It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

- Documented Proof - Maitreya Has Arrived - He is Obama! Along with a Surprise Ending - Nibiru

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
And here comes Nibiru - just like clockwork

New two tailed comet may be visible with the naked eye:

Lulin could also be one of only a few comets that appears to have two rather than one tail. The extra "antitail" becomes visible because Earth happens to be orbiting the Sun on the same plane as Lulin.

When solar wind blows gas and dust particles away from a comet, larger debris moves more slowly and lags behind the moving comet. The fanned tail appears to extend from both sides of the comet's body when viewed from the edge on.

By tracking Lulin since its discovery in the summer of 2007, astronomers have calculated that it had already been on the move for 10 million years before it arrived in the solar system. They say that either Lulin was once here 10 million years ago, or it was somehow knocked out of the Oort cloud of billions of comets that surrounds the solar system and has never entered the inner solar system before.

Double Tailed Comet Approaches

A comet - hmmmm - two tails and visible soon to the naked eye.

pic40.picturetrail.com...

[edit on 31-1-2009 by arizonascott]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by GlossomBoodchild

Please post the photo that was taken of your mom with Obama. Thank You.

Kiss it pal!
And you better do a good or else you'll have to do it again.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Obama is not the Maitreya, the real maitreya will be coming to earth a little bit past 2012... Yes the maitreya is the same thing as the mahdi in islam.

But let me explain what it is...

The maitreya, the mahdi, and there are other names for him/her, is a great teacher. The Urantia book calls these divine beings the Monjoronson, and they are a very high order of beings in the Magisterial Son order. Almost in the same class of jesus as a paradise son (son of god).

Once a planet reaches a state of evolutionary progress, that is in both social and other aspects of life. It is given a Monjoronson, this being is a great teacher that is only here to give us TRUTH about the spiritual aspects of the universe and about God. He will not change anything! he will only speak of truth, and i trust that we will listen and understand him when he does.

We are confidently expecting the arrival of a celestial being, a real angel, a messenger from God. His name is Monjoronson, and in the various messages listed below you will see announcements regarding this incredible event. Some of course will call him the anti-christ, simply because they were not expecting him. Others will be incredibly fearful, fearful that their beliefs are palpably seen to be wrong. Others will fear that he may herald a change to their temporal power. He comes to show us the way home, to be a visible physical presence of our Father. Never again will people be able to declare that there is no God, because they have seen no evidence of this. But we will need to heed his teachings for anything to change. He himself will not change this world, we will have to do that.

Is this the second coming? No, because Monjoronson is not Jesus, although they are spiritual brothers. Almost all inhabited planets receive an incarnated Magisterial Son at some stage, although usually a planet which has had the benefit of a Creator Son (Jesus) does not also receive an incarnated Magisterial Son. But clearly we are in need of this "Correcting Time." It is expected that Monjoronson will have an accompanying party of some 100 Melchizedeks, another class of angel, and will be here for perhaps 1000 years. Will Jesus arrive in the flesh again? This is pretty certain, since he has promised that he would return, but current indications are that this will only occur after we have reached Light and Life. (Heaven-on-Earth) And as anyone can see, that is a far-distant event. Probably thousands of years yet.

Yes he will be with us in the flesh in about 10-20 years...cant wait!!!

Then again i could be wrong, and so could you...its hard these days to find out what is real and what is not...i hope one day we do.

[edit on 31-1-2009 by ATSGUY]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

Monjoronson? Still another one who is said to be coming...
I'll believe it when I see him...
Not before...
And another question is if I will accept him, if that really happens...

Some people are really incredibly gullible...

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by memyself

its basically natural to every planet that you know evolves to our level (without the war and stuff)everyone planet gets one when they reach a certain level. We dont or where not supposed to get a monjoronson, but since we are so #%^&# up as a race on a planet, then i guess the higher spiritual powers of the universe have decided to give us a magisterial son.

[edit on 1-2-2009 by ATSGUY]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by creatrix

I don't think you really read what it said, but the story about Buddha came from scriptures attributed to Buddha. The accuracy of the quoted scriptures were attested to.

The person writing the article QUOTED from the scriptures and then commented on the story about Buddha, saying Buddha was correct about the uselessness of trying to earn merit, that it was impossible.

If you read the article again, you will see that is basically what Buddha said. He then went on to say, keep trying to earn merit (which is basically about trying to help others, do the right thing) and look for a future Holy one, who will come and help the world and all of us in the future.

He then went on to describe the the marks the future Holy one would have to identify him: round marks in his hands & feet (nail marks), stab wound in his side, and many marks like scars in his head (crown of thorns). Sounds like Jesus to me.

The thing is, most people don't want to be open minded about anything because they would maybe have to admit, as Buddha did, that no matter what we do, we could never do enough to get into heaven by ourselves.

By the way, the Bible says, in Matthew 23:

8But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren. (JEWISH-Judaic religion?)

9And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven. (CATHOLIC?) (This doesn't mean your parent.)

10Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.
(BUDDHAISM?)

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by arizonascott

Where did you get these images from?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Hi

I checked the name Maya in the internet and this is what I found:

www.menlo.com...

Basically Maya is a goddess In india and the grecoRoman times.

Regarding Maitreya I have read about him before and it is also compeling what he is supposed to be doing here.

As per the Bible Christ will not be on earth... He will come on a cloud ... but just when the time of the great war of good vs evil... not before and not later.

So this Matreya really gives me the creeps too.

Now, how he could be Obama?... I don't know, however the antichrist and company will come from a middle eastern country, not Africa.

And as per the Bible the one who will be the false prophet comes from the Vatican and it is one of the Popes.

This last Pope we have has a very devilish/evil expresion in his face though LOL

Maybe Maitreya is that great delusion that God is sending us, but He never said that the delusion would be the antichrist.

Regarding your thoughts about the great delusion being the ETs, I have thought about it too, because what other thing could happen that we could mistakenly fight that comes flying in a cloud?

I think you are right on that lol

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by daersoulkeeper

Im sorry I just dont agree, with your information, where did you get the idea of the anit christ?? Maitreya is the next buddah, not an anit christ. Im sorry dude i think you information should be sourced a lot better then that, this reads as another hate coloumn for obama.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCauseOfDeath

There seems to be some misunderstanding here.
The real Maitreya is not Antichrist, but the one discussed here isn't the real Maitreya.

The real Maitreya is yet to come.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by memyself

Care to elaborate on who the real one is?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Just wanted to add what I understand about the prophecy of 'The Antichrist.'

Revelations states that it is the number of the Name of the Beast. Many people think that it will be one of the Ceasers.' Probably, Nero.

This is commonly believed because of the next description of him. "The beast who was, who is not, but is yet to come.

To me, that statement describes someone who once lived (was), is not alive now (who is not), but will return to life (is yet to come).

That is the way that I understand it.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

Well, to believe that it was Caesar or Nero seems a little naive in a time which increasingly seems to become apocalyptic and in which one "Maitreya" is really here, but the false one. See publications by Benjamin Creme and websites like that of Shareinternational. Bearing in mind that the numerical value of the name really is 666! This has been shown above in earlier contributions of mine. But the adherents of this "Maitreya" are, of course, denying the fact vehemently.

This "Maitreya" has been here some 40 years or more and has long ago "promised" to "soon" appear in public, and this "soon" was an empty word.

Otherwise, why should he by your logic not rather have been the cruel Constantine, who in the farce of a Concilium in Nicaea in 325 AD abused the Church to make it a murderous tool for his megalomanic politics, or the equally cruel and murderous Justinian, who followed in his footsteps. Through them Christianity was perverted to a power-greedy institution called Church and true Christianity was lost. The true Christ was replaced by a false pseudo-Christ and the dead Jesus became the symbol in all Churches and lots of "Christian" homes, sending this message to the world: "Jesus is dead, now we have the power!"

The liturgy of the Church has no prayer that Christ should return soon. It only mentions his return as being something in a far distant future. Why? Because they don't want him to return! Since then they would have to turn the power over to him and stand responsible before him of all the evil the Church has done in His name!

It is this most unholy development that 666 will take to its highest point ...
He could very well also bee the present pope ...

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

This should be further down the thread but ...

The canard about the use of the Bible (or any book) during the inauguration is just that. Obama was the first President since Lincoln to use the "Lincoln Bible". Teddy Roosevelt did not use a Bible at all, John Quincy Adams swore on a law book and LBJ used a Missal.

Irrespective of that, it also says in the Constitution there there is to be no religious test for any elected office. To me, expecting someone to swear on the Bible would be such a test. It is a tradition that is USUALLY adhered to but it is not any sort of requirement. Furthermore, the language of the Oath includes the option to AFFIRM rather than SWEAR. This was deliberate.

And irrespective of that, do you seriously think that if Obama was a false prophet or the anti-christ he would have the slightest hesitation in making sure that he followed every single form of the tradition in the slightest detail?

You also note that Obama screwed up the Oath. As someone else has already noted, that was not the case. It was in fact Chief Justice Roberts that fumbled the ball on that one.

If the rest of your research is of the same quality as this was how can we take the rest of your post seriously?

There are legitimate problems in the world at the moment but one of them is NOT worrying about whether Barack Obama is the anti-christ.

As someone else said downthread...

Your side lost, get over it and move on. This country has huge problems, how about putting some effort into coming up with solutions instead of worrying about something that is simply not credible based on what you have written and linked to in this post?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

Actually there is a really well done study in the research forums about this. I'm sure anyone who checks it out will not be disapointed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It covers everything that is being discussed here.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

How could I, when he isn't here yet?
You would have to read the Buddhist prophesies.
But that he isn't this one is clear enough to me.
Just look at his stinging and evil-looking eyes, as they are seen on many pictures.
As there have been and are several false impostor-Christs, there will also be (and may have been) false Maitreyas - at least one.
666 applies to that one, but will not apply to the real one.
I.e. this false Maitreya - who also claims that he is Christ returned! - will be that 666, but not the one to come later.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

How are people deceived?

Isn't deception individual? For instance on 9-11 some people knew immediately that something was wrong and that deception was being worked, but most did not.

I guess what I'm saying, is that the "deception" IS the deception.

Everyone is looking for the "deceiver" because they themselves are evil and ARE the deceiver. This is how they are swept away being caught in such a great deception (wrought by god) to gather those out of the kingdom that offend. First you must "bind" the strong man and that is done by inticement such as...."I give you free eternal life, all you have to do is profess my name". Because God is Spirit and truth, everything he does is not only heard (spirit), but done (truth).

If people believe they are not accountable themselves as "Anti-christs" first, so that they may receive witness as lost sheep to be brought under the remission of sins, are themselves under chains of darkness and lost.

Salvation is Generation to Generation and always with the Son of man.

Parents give up themselves to suffer the son/daughter of God. Jesus never taught that his death was the salvation, but that his life is..."and more abundant" and in "this current life".

Remember you must be willing to give up everything, even yourself or "you are not worthy to be my deciples". He never said you would go to some sort of make believe place where your family would be and all those that love you. He said, "Follow me". "What good is it to gain the whole world, but loose your soul (family house). Those not regenerating and giving material to the building of the temple will not see life again. Their names will never be spoken of again, not memory of them brought to mind.

Betraying "Jesus" is not "suffering the children to come UNTO ME. He who betrays him "it had been better that man had not been born".

Jesus is first and Last. He kept all that his father had given him (everyone) except one of which he said..."Father, why hast thou forsaken me".

It is his own hand that is whelmed, or made wet in the dish. "Let not your left hand know what your right hand is doing" He kept all but one, himself.

God holds each man accountable for his own actions as God is with us, also he is Judged with us and "takes no pleasure in the death of sinners".

After all, the biblical character of Jesus is the only one who fits the "Anti-Christ" but that's because he is first and LAST.

"I create darkness and form light, I create evil and do good, I the LORD do all these things"

All this being said, deception won't come from the outside friends, but from the inside...of you.

To you Christ is saying, "Come out of your tomb and live"..."today, if you will hear my voice"....TODAY, not some future sky kingdom. He was not of a different world, but a different age...this one, that is, your age.

Peace

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

There are those of us that preferred he left the bible out entirely.
I would rather he swore on The Wizzard of OZ!

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
For over thirty years I have been a Patriot. For those new to this term I will define it: during the first Revolution ‘we the people’ took up arms, our own, and fought for our freedom. There was the Patriots and the Loyalists. We did not have a President. Patriotism is taken from this word which means to defend FREEDOM, not necessarily a president or governmental body, but freedom in general for all.

The Second Amendment was for that purpose alone, that we the people would always have the right to take up our arms, guns, against any governing body that would try to usurp our freedom.

Like many of you I grew up believing that the people we elected to serve us as our voice to the world, would in fact actually defend freedom and protect the Constitutional Rights of all the people of America. The Constitution enumerates the rights of all Americans, not just some, based on some outside criteria or label created by man. These rights were to ensure us that we would never know a Police State mentality or Dictatorship regime.

I spoke out. I helped stop GWEN. I fielded calls and passed on intel. I prayed and believed that the American people would never stand for such a takeover. When JFK was shot I knew in my small child heart something had changed and was not good.

I saw 9/11 happen and I knew with the first plane it was an inside job and did not bode well for America. I heard General Keegan speak, I remember the history of Nazi Germany and how Hitler rose to power and all the politics that went with is. Still I wanted to believe that not in America would this happen.

The election was not fixed, it is stacked. They use two of their people and then let the attacks happen and see which one the people get behind, then they push the envelope and which ever one wins, we still lose.

I drove across the country and only one name kept coming up on signs everywhere between here and the NE most part of Maine, Ron Paul.

Dr. Keys is fighting in court to stop Obama as are so many, yet the Judiciary is backing the takeover. Hollywood is on board.

I am in grief and pain in my heart for the death of America and its freedom, as Abraham Lincoln said, “our Enemy will come from within.” How can so many be fooled? They are tired, they are scared and they are uneducated in truth.

What can be done? The law will not help us. Even the FBI who is supposed to be the strong defender, counts those who care about freedom and desire to protect the Constitutional Rights of all, as terrorists.

I was on a site looking into solar panels for RV’s and the site asks us, “If you are not prepared, tell me why?” Maybe because so many of us have enough to get through the week or the month and nothing more. Are we joining together to help one another? NO. Are we giving jobs to those of like mind so we can have enough to buy survival equipment? NO.

But even if we had the stuff, where do we think we are going? This is a global takeover. They have weapons we know not of. They have technologies they have been testing including drugs. We can complain and we can file petitions, we can protest, but as we have seen they have little or no affect. Give me answers. As a Near Death Survivor I came back with a message and hope in my heart and today I feel empty and sad for humanity for it appears they prefer slavery, oppression, abuse, lies and deception to the opposite.

I am somewhere now where I am cut off from former friends and feel very alone. Now more the ever.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by memyself
reply to post by sizzle

Well, to believe that it was Caesar or Nero seems a little naive in a time which increasingly seems to become apocalyptic and in which one "Maitreya" is really here, but the false one. See publications by Benjamin Creme and websites like that of Shareinternational. Bearing in mind that the numerical value of the name really is 666! This has been shown above in earlier contributions of mine. But the adherents of this "Maitreya" are, of course, denying the fact vehemently.

Hi again MM,
Personally, I have no opinion as to who 'THE Antichrist is. I was stating another theory that some ppl have. We could all make wild guesses 'til the cows come home; but The Word says that he cannot be revealed until that, that holds him back, is taken away. SOME ppl believe that which holds him back, is the Church or the Believers in Christ.

Here again, I am submitting another theory that is commonly held in most of the Churches that I have visited.

Also, I am well aware that 666 is the number of the name of the beast. Some ppl are terrified of the number itself. The number, alone, means nothing.

For those that study numerology, do say that Nero Caesar's name does equate to 666.

Personally, I would not know, because I do not study numerology. Furthermore, I do not care who the Antichrist is; because I don't plan on being here for that event.

Contrary to what some ppl think; I do not fear the end time. I look forward to it with all my heart. Because I believe that I will be with Jesus. And I am quite content with that belief, and that is what I will hold on to.
I have seen miracles that would knock your socks off. I have also had several near-death experiences that gave me a foretaste of what I will enjoy, when the time comes. Blessings everybody!

[edit on 5-2-2009 by sizzle]

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join