It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

- Documented Proof - Maitreya Has Arrived - He is Obama! Along with a Surprise Ending - Nibiru

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by GlossomBoodchild
reply to post by daersoulkeeper

Please stop...you have no proof or evidence that god, jesus, or any other religious "figure" exist. It's all hogwash....and at most an allegory.

This is actually a very good point. There has been never been any irrefutable, conclusive evidence of Jesus Christ, or Buddha for that matter.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by nicholaswa
"this Maya as he said turns out to be his sisters name however i connected it with something else entirely"

You lost me right there, as the basis for the connection appears to exist only in your head.

no i said that wasnt the story it was something that led me back to the website, you know how a brain thinks...it had nothing to do with that AT ALL, i was just explaining the situation, you guys are so ridiculous arguing over everything, im done with this thread you have no reasoning capabilities to simply admit it was something to think about, instead your all fired up at stupid things. Have fun guys, peace.

IF YOUR GOING TO QUOTE ME QUOTE MY BEFORE AND AFTER, ambush journalist

this Maya as he said turns out to be his sisters name however i connected it with something else entirely. I remembered this website and the name Maitreya not immediately but upon feeling something was strange and as you I'm sure figured out, MAitreYA, first 2 letters, last 2 letters, now LET ME BE CLEAR -- this is not the proof - this is not the story.

PS - God is coming back soon, i wouldn't keep mocking him if i were you.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by daersoulkeeper]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Tonight in class I had a terrible revelation.

I was in a government class and responding to a woman in my class. I said to her (we were on the subject of voting) that at one point I was a hard core Obama supporter (this is the truth) and that I caught him in a lie, then another, then 3, then 5 and at that point I just gave up on him and that I did not vote for POTUS because I felt in my mind as though my choices were between a liar and an idiot.

This woman got so angry she started yelling at me, calling me names and telling me how ashamed I should be that I said that about Obama and I should pray and ask forgiveness.

This is when I had this revelation:

Could it be that the black community is so blinded by this man that they unconditionally protect him even though everything I had said could easily be verified. She then demanded that I prove this, I told her where she could find the information and that furthermore as with most parents when told their child did something wrong, it did not matter what she found out, she would not believe it anyway. I asked her if she had heard of the recent executive order that Obama signed about lobbyist being allowed in his presidency and then he appointed Ratheon's lobbyist Lynn to his staff. She argued with me that this was not true, I said to her, yes it is true it just happened last week. She then said, so he made an exception big deal. She told me that we (the country I assume) should be praying to God every night thanking him for sending us Obama.

It was at this exact point that I thought of something very ironic.

If in fact Obama is the Antichrist, wouldn't that be the ultimate irony if people were actually praying to God and thanking him for the Antichrist?

Just some food for thought.

[edit on 1/31/2009 by DarrylGalasso]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
THE REASON WE ARENT UNDER HIS "SPELL" IZ BECAUSE WE HAVE OPENED UP DOORS IN OUR MIND THAT REJECTS THAT BS , AND WE HAVE LEARNED FACTS IN LIFE THAT WILL HELP US IN OUR NEAR FUTURE .

YOU MUST REMEMBER.., DESTINY FINDS THOSE WHO LISTEN, FATE FINDS THE REST

link   
THE REASON WE ARENT UNDER HIS "SPELL" IZ BECAUSE WE HAVE OPENED UP DOORS IN OUR MIND THAT REJECTS THAT BS , AND WE HAVE LEARNED FACTS IN LIFE THAT WILL HELP US IN OUR NEAR FUTURE .

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join