It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

- Documented Proof - Maitreya Has Arrived - He is Obama! Along with a Surprise Ending - Nibiru

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Now let’s first get some things straight here.

Obama and Maitreya cannot be the same person, since Maitreya is already here since maybe 40 years (according to Benjamin Creme). But that doesn’t mean that Obama couldn’t possibly be influenced by him, even unconsciously. And there is very much that indicates that Maitreya is one of the predicted Antichrists and deceivers - one is the numerical evaluation of his name (see one of my contributions above) and another the stinging look in his eyes that give them an evil touch.

Buddha’s and Jesus’ teachings have many similarities, especially as concerns love and compassion (in which many self-claimed Christians fail …). It is repeatedly said that Buddha didn’t believe in God. The truth is, that he never discussed the subject in public, but left it open. The situation was, as he might have formulated it himself (like he did in several other questions): "I haven’t stated that there is a God, I haven’t stated that there is no God. I haven’t stated that there is a God as well as no God."

It will seem very heretic for many who call themselves Christians to suggest that Buddha was reincarnated as Jesus. But consider some of the facts:
1. Wise men from the East came to Jesus’ birth. They didn’t come from the East of Israel, or they wouldn’t have asked Herodes about Jesus (hence they didn’t know the situation in Israel).
2. They had seen his star in the sky. But they must have started their journey from far away in the East long before the star lighted up. The most likely way to understand it is that they saw "in the stars" that there will be a great birth, i.e., astrologically.
3. It is an old tradition in the East to seek the rebirth of the master. And they recognized that this was an exceptionally great birth. They may well have expected the rebirth of Buddha.
4. Jesus said himself that he existed from the beginning on, i.e., pre-existed. So why should he not (at least) once before have come to contribute to saving mankind?

Isn’t it a true oikumene to recognize that Christians and Buddhist have a lot in common?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
There is also another man in Arizona (www.shambhalahealingtools.com)that claims he is Maitreya besides the shareinternational & Rael of the raelian.org. For those that dont know who Maitreya/Metteya is, he is a future Buddha after the latest Buddha/Gautama but was prophesied by Gautama to come 5.7billion years after him. But it all seems the powers that be has been tampering with ancient knowledge & many secrets, they kept us from knowing the truth. It is difficult to know who is who & what is the truth since these black sorcerers/vatican/jesuits/illuminazi/zionist likes to play games & tricks on us but if people keep on helping each other to discern information & not fear these groups we will eventually get to the bottom of it. We have to get rid of fear & emotions then face these groups & challenge them, breaking thru their mind control games & win.

Om Mani Padme Hum x3
Om Gate Gate Paragate Parasamgate Bodhi Svaha x3

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by daersoulkeeper

Excellent research!!! I will follow more closely as the information becomes available.
C.T.R., Elder1952

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I would certainly not take shareinternational for an authority on these things, since it represents the false Maytreya (or Metteya, as the name is in Pali).

The real one hasn't come yet, as hasn't Christ returned.
It seems doubtful that Christ would again appear in a physical body, but rather IN US if we accept it, see: www.ascensionthroughchrist.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Maybe Christianity in a narrower sense has room for only one saviour, who could, however, have appeared to other peoples before and we just don’t see the connection.

But what about the very very many persons who live and lived on this planet, who have no real chance to become Christians? Are they lost forever?

That would be extremely cruel and unjust … and contradictory to the loving Father Jesus talked about.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by daersoulkeeper
[First and Foremost, yes Christianity has room for only 1 saviour, Jesus.

And that is fine if you are a Christian. You don't have to worship any god, or accept anyone else as your saviour. However, to impose that on the on the rest of the non-Christian world and to slander their saints and saviours is just simply religious intolerance. It doesn't make you a better Christian to slam other religions. In fact, quite the opposite.

if you see this as hypocritical then you miss the most beautiful love story the world has seen and i suggest you consider reading your bible again, starting in John.

John? Why not read the whole thing? I am not going to go into the issues that the christian bible has, it would just take too long.
What is Hypocritical is claiming to be of a religion of peace and love and then condemning other religions. How is loving or peaceful?

You know, other religions have their love stories too. I haven't missed anything.

this isnt hypocritical there has been plenty of warning in your lifetime to do your research, there IS only ONE answer and one LOGICAL one.

Warning? So because Christianity has warned people it isn't hypocritical? That doesn't make sense. How is this logical again?

i have spent a lifetime doing prophetic research and my friend, it makes perfect sense

If I can consider your lifetime Research to be anything like the biased, proffering of your first post, then you hvaen't done proper research. All you have chosen to do is find opinions that reflect your own to validate your own delusions. You are not objective and you choose biased, if not prejudicial sources for your information.

and im sorry you see my religion as ignorant because i assure you, it is the opposite of such things. and to your maitreya thingy...

Maitreya thingy? And you are claiming you are not ignorant? Or just your religion? Because I never said anything about Christianity being ignorant, just certain people's interpretation of it.

im sorry man but your not getting my point, maitreya TO THEM = embodiment of all religious figures. so when i refer to maitreya im referring to what they believe.

No. You are wrong. Buddhist scripture says "He embraces all religions", which is more than I can say for you.

...prophecy refers to a man who will try to emulate what jesus came here and did except he will want to do it by force through a false peace. so in christianity maitreya would either be the anti-christ or the false prophet. im not sure if i can make this any clearer.

The irony her is that many Christian missionaries have done a lot by force and false peace, as you call it.

You are not getting my point. Stop imposing your religious dogma onto everyone. Not everyone is a Christian, nor would that be a good idea. There maybe only one saviour for you, but any Anti-christ you may believe is out there is going to be preaching Christianity and monotheism, right? They won't be teaching Dharma! So, how can Maitreya be trying to emulate Christ? Such an obvious flaw in your slanderous logic.

here is where they say maitreya is the embodiment of all religions (this was what my original article explained...)

CLICK LINK BELOW
www.share-international.org...

Your source is biased, Daer.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Interesting...could it be that the "bright star" that is predicted to appear might be comet Lulin?!?

Very convincing information indicates that these aliens might be on "our" side and that the powers that be inhabiting this planet have been engaged in combat against them and will depict them as evil when they attempt to pull humanity's fat out of the fire.

DECEPTION is the key word for our bewildering times!!

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
What a load of nonsense

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by lotus_8

There are a few people around claiming the Maitreya title but only one organization has ties to the UN and that's Share International. World Goodwill is another NGO of the UN and they too are preparing people for this "world teacher" (they are organizations related in their ideals) as was Robert Muller, UN figurehead ....

[edit on 30/1/09 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by creatrix

hi there
creatix.

im a christian, in the sence that i follow christ's words, i just wanna point out a fact that daer is making so hard for non-chistians to understand. im not as ignorant to my own faith!
jesus was a prophet ,allaijha, who was supossed to tell of the coming mesihah and set out how we should be to recieve him. i believe in the teachings of buddha ,they've helped me to be a better christian. some may call it against my religion but it fits it does not make me a heritic i have one creator,he is my god. obama is the next step in the plan of tptb and whether he know's it or not will seal our fate. i did'nt get to vote im in the uk ,so im not a sore loser but would'nt the fact he is iligitimate mean the constitution is meaningless?
his mom was 18 when she gave birth to him meaning she was'nt a citizen when he was born.therefore about as american as me.
rights to bare arms dissapearing?
dont you need arms incase of an "oppressive government"?
with you guys unarmed the whole worlds locked down
and to be clear for all those who claim christianity, nibiru/planet x ain't no good thing
wake up ! it is the apoccolipse,wormwood, the end of this planet and the creation of the abyss.the all who have kept god's word will start humanitys new life with god.
but thats just if your christian,read the bible literaly if you believe.dont add meaning where you cant make sence of it, its called the gospel for a reason.if your unable to get some thing read it from genisis again . you'l find that usual it will be refering to a quote or term of phrase used earlier by some one else.
thanks for noticing me

mr50

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by 5ive the light

Hello Mr50, I am glad the you took time to respond to me. I think it is also very good that you have taken time to learn about other cultures and beliefs without feeling like it will diminish your faith you have in your own. There is nothing wrong with learning. I have to agree with Memyself when they say:

Originally posted by memyself
Isn’t it a true oikumene to recognize that Christians and Buddhist have a lot in common?

Religions have a lot more in common than not, which is why I think it is not a good plan to start putting down any of them.

I don't agree with everything you say, Mr50, but that is alright. For instance, I don't think there should be any issue regarding Obama being an illegitimate child. I don't think that has any bearing on whether someone makes a good leader or not. As for his legal status in the U.S, well that is their policy. What can ya do? That should have been taken care of a long time ago.

As far as "The Powers that Be", well, yes, I suppose because Obama is in power that it is meant to be. I am seriously at a Don't Panic
point in my Eschatology studies.

I have to say Mr50, I am a little baffled by Christians who want the right to bear arms, especially British Christians who don't have this right to begin with...but that is another topic.

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I think I just figured out the key to boosting your ATS point total when creating threads:

1) Put the words 'documented' or 'proof 'in your thread title.

2) Offer no documents or actual proof in contents of thread.

3) Make sure that subject matter is alarmist, or religiously themed.

22 pages and going strong....

...I'm off to start a thread..BRB.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by creatrix

ai big up uk
lol
but seriously thats my point dude. we cant bear arms against an oppessive government,so when the shtf we're 5ucked!

now the only real hope for us little guys round the world who cant defend ourseves legaly is fading too!
and by iligitamate i ment unlawfull not that he cant be because he's a bar sted(did'nt want to get cencored) that shouldnt matter , if he's a good man.
but i get the feeling he wont be remembered like that.
as for religion, if you describe your faith to someone it cant be contraditory just misinturprated. it say's to kill some one who renounces god in most early parts of most faiths which is one of those misiturritations, as now it seems we "should kill all who" refuse to bow down to our way of explaining the universe! i mean ok i wont deny that there is only one way for us to live in unity , but i know it has to be vollentery. and we all need to settle to an mutual understanding.
love and unity
and dont forget. . . . a buket of otters is not just for hanika
mr5ifty

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by memyself

Maybe Christianity in a narrower sense has room for only one saviour, who could, however, have appeared to other peoples before and we just don’t see the connection.

But what about the very very many persons who live and lived on this planet, who have no real chance to become Christians? Are they lost forever?

That would be extremely cruel and unjust … and contradictory to the loving Father Jesus talked about.

actually the bible touch's on this when we see Melchizedek mentioned in the bible, this suggests christ was here on the earth before he was born in another form, different religions suggest this was the same figure that transformed their religion into what it is today.

en.wikipedia.org...

there are different temples across the entire world that seemingly praises this pre-mortal christ. God himself said he and his son was with him before the foundation of the world.

What im trying to say is he appeared long ago and buddhism was started upon his principles but when he came in human form to die for us that was the start of a religious foundation that was set in stone, one must belief God sent his son to DIE for us to be saved. Before his son was sent there was no price for sin that could be paid to save us. This pre-mortal christ that appeared thousands of years in advance was paving the way for the world to accept the moment Jesus came into the world by teaching what was holy and true and even touching upon his arrival.

Now i know this is news for some of you so i suggest you start doing some research onto what im saying here before you say im crazy and this info isnt it the bible.

"Melchizedek is referred to again in Hebrews 5:6-10; Hebrews 6:20; Hebrews 7:1-21: "Thou art a priest forever after the order of Melchizedek"; and Hebrews 8:1. The writer to the Hebrews points out that Melchizedek received tithes from Abraham. Since Levi was as yet unconceived by Abraham when he gave tithes to Melchizedek then it follows that the priestly office of Melchizedek is greater than the priesthood of Levi."
Melchizedek in the bible is spoken to be perfect and to have no end of days.

like i said, it all makes perfect sense its just a really really long story that most people arnt willing to research their entire lives in order for it to make sense, so they lump their ignorance and spit the words blind faith to christians. It doesnt have to be blind faith sir, thats a lie, the truth is written in stone all around us.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarrylGalassoThe Bible says that he will deceive many. One could easily come to the conclusion that the first 4 seals have already been opened. If Obama fathers a peace treaty with Israel and the Palestinians, I will pretty much be sold at that point.

Listening to neoconservatives fawn over what a great job Bush has done, when it's come to light again and again that his administration did everything it could to steal Constitutional freedom away from the citizens, and they cheered him for making us oh so safe. They defended his preemptive strike on Iraq as defending us against terror. And so on. It will come to light, and you'll all be astounded at what a truly evil man has been leading the "free world" for the last eight years. Still, he largely defends himself (while expressing some regrets) and his fanbase writhes in terror because all those "great things" he did are going to be undone.

I nominate GWB for Antichrist. It makes about as much sense, if not more sense.

So basically what we have is either a man who was elected strictly due to racism or a man that has the capacity make people vote for him without even knowing what he stands for. The latter would lend credence to this post, the former would be another topic altogether.

False dilemma (formal logic should be mandatory in public schools), not to mention highly presumptuous. I don't really care for Obama, but I didn't care for McCain catering to the neoconservatives either. Did anyone notice that he had the support of guys like John Hagee? John Hagee wants the end of the world, and he wants it now! Before you say, "Oh, gee, McCain didn't endorse him; Hagee endorsed McCain!" McCain didn't exactly distance himself. While the campain did say McCain didn't agree with some of the things Hagee said, he never specified, and had even stated he was proud to get Hagee's endorsement. McCain doesn't stand up to the Christian right Further, realizing the President is only as powerful as those who support him, I knew guys like Ron Paul would be the lamest ducks in lame duck history, while giving them the power to do as they will would violate the very Constitution they are sworn to protect. Having to compromise is terrible, but it's what we do.

I tend to believe what I can see or what can be demonstrated to be true; however, I do tend to believe that things like alien abduction happen, and more importantly I've been a church-going person most of my life. All I've read about Maitreya is what's on Wikipedia (Maitreya) and something doesn't jibe here. Well, first, despite what any Buddhists may have told you, Buddhism and Christianity are incompatible, the former rejected by the latter as being false teachings. Secondly, why would the Buddha be trying to stimulate a consumerist economy through stimulus spending?

And Obama has something to do with Planet X?

Again, I'm not a fan of Obama, but...I dunno, it seems like ATS has continued its downhill slide from being a skeptical conspiracy theoriest site to being a slightly off-kilter version of Free Republic.

And does anyone think that Obama's going to repair the damage done to our own political system, our economy, and the world's unrest due to our meddling and economic problems in time for us to have four years of peace before December 21, 2012? Unless I'm terribly mistaken, it's already too late in the game for that.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by regeya]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Please stop...you have no proof or evidence that god, jesus, or any other religious "figure" exist. It's all hogwash....and at most an allegory.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Bush CAN"T be the Antichrist! Everyone is supposed to LOVE the Antichrist First and everyone has always HATED Bush!

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
"this Maya as he said turns out to be his sisters name however i connected it with something else entirely"

You lost me right there, as the basis for the connection appears to exist only in your head.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Tried to read further and ran into this (in the OP)
MY INPUT: (OBAMA's mother has admitted he was born in Kenya)

That's not just an inaccuracy. It's not a mistake. It's a lie...and I can't read any further. Thanks anyway though.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

You forgot to answer my question!

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join