It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

- Documented Proof - Maitreya Has Arrived - He is Obama! Along with a Surprise Ending - Nibiru

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I think you hit something here. Is it Obama? Maybe or maybe not, but I do believe this "Maitreya" or a variation of him is currently amongst us.

I'd just urge you not to jump to conclusions about false prophets yet and just keep your eyes open to obvious evidence and truths. Don't swing either way and stay leveled.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
To creatrix:
This Maitreya is ALSO a FALSE BUDDHA! Don’t demonize Buddhism for that! The awaited new Buddha is called Maitreya, OK, but he will not be that one …

As concerns various religions and forms of belief, the "rule" effectively seems to be: "The god of the one group is the devil of the other" … like "god" and "devil" would be mutually interchangeable …

To sezsue:
Prince Charles as Antichrist? Must be an elaborate joke! What importance does he have in world politics? It seems that he is mostly mentioned in scandalous newspaper reports … Is this an attempt to deviate attention from Maitreya being 666 (or one of them who are)?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I haven't posted anything in awhile, have just been sitting back and reading. But this thread seemed to bring out feelings that I share with a great number of post-ers here.
I have said to anyone that would listen, that there is something about Obama that worries me. I cannot really put a finger on it. It's just a feeling of terrible uneasiness.
I do not claim ANY specific party ties. I vote for the person that seems to be the best choice for our nation and it's ideals. Please do not call me a sore loser. I really did not care that much for McCain, either. And I have been more than a little disappointed in former Prez Bush.
I am not a racist. I believe that persons of color, have just as much right to hold office in this country, as anyone. But I would never feel good about Obama.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Just an added thought;
Several months ago, I saw a book advertised, "Obama Nation." I haven't read it; but was just wondering if any other Bible study folks, gathered what I did from the title??
If you run both words together in the title, you get, 'Abomination.'

It brings to my mind, the quote in Revelations, (I think); "The abomination standing in the Holy place."

Not saying, that means or proves anything. Just found it an interesting 'play on words.'

Edit to add:
One more thing that gets me about the 'Obama' deal is that his campaign was based on, CHANGE. I don't always mind 'change,' but I do want to know what the 'change' is going to be!

[edit on 29-1-2009 by sizzle]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
"SPECIAL EDITION HONORING ASCENEDED MASTER SAINT GERMAIN" and
The New President Elect Barack Obama

"With Great Honor", I Am pleased and allowed to inform whom it may concern and all sentiment souls interested that the newly U.S. President elect Barack Obama is currently being overshadow by the Amazing Ascended Master Lord Count Saint Germain. Now whether President Obama knows this or not is not the issue. What's more important is that we are approaching and are now entering a period when the Great Cosmic Love, Wisdom and Engery, the Mighty Rays of Light will not only quicken the minds of the American's, rather All People of the World in general so that the Atomic Structure of Earth will be making our Planet more Luminous in our solar system! In more ways then one, this is exactly what happened when Ashtar arrived along with the Space brotherhood only some years ago.
Ashtar has asked be to be aware of my intentions as to not start some type of excitement about the intentions of President Obama, or Saint Germain but it is nothing new how he has worked with politicans before such as George Washington and John Hanncock. Obama is not who this article says he is but Saint Germain surly overshadows, supports and assit the intelligence, decisions and actions of the New U.S. president.

signed,
Commander * LightSpeed *

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

Does this actually have any relevance seeing the bible was supposedly written in Aramaic Hebrew and Greek correct me if I'm wrong here please ? and Obama is Indonesian ?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gregarious
reply to post by DarrylGalasso

Christ said there will be many antichrists, and he is without doubt. But as far as THE Man of Sin, he is prophesied to be a 'prince'. BO is not. Further, many think that the US is Mystery Bablyon and will be nuked by Russia/China, right at the time Nemesis shows up, and the Man of Sin comes out to 'save' the world. However, Mystery Bablyon is stated to be a city, not a kingdom. Not an area, not a country, not a collection of cities. One city. Perhaps there is some more to learn from dissection of linguistics; the original languages. I don't know. But I do know that there is a parable He told about wedding guests who were unprepared for his late arrival, and were not ready. I believe that was in reference to His coming AFTER the Tribulation, just like the Bible states.

Hmmm, that's funny, I do not recall ever seeing the word Antichrist anywhere in the bible, nor any reference to the beast being a prince other than perhaps the prince of darkness, but I don't think that came from the Bible either. We must obviously be reading different Bibles.

As far as what is "referenced" in any particular part of the Bible, I cannot believe that God would have part of the book be literal and part of it reference or code of some sort. I have to think it is either all literal or all reference. The only thing accomplished by making it both would be to confuse people and I honestly don't think God wants to do that, that is the devil's forte.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
i am a first timer to this site. read revalations signs for the end times, for the antichrist. yes they all seem to fit. but when the bible states he will be of muslim coming from the orient, that sealed it for me.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
reply to post by sizzle

Does this actually have any relevance seeing the bible was supposedly written in Aramaic Hebrew and Greek correct me if I'm wrong here please ? and Obama is Indonesian ?

I find my whole post, 'relevant,' being as how I said that it was just a thought!

BTW: All my Bibles are written in English; therefore your post is irrelevant to me.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Reply to DarrylGalasso

Hmmm, that's funny, I do not recall ever seeing the word Antichrist anywhere in the bible, nor any reference to the beast being a prince other than perhaps the prince of darkness, but I don't think that came from the Bible either. We must obviously be reading different Bibles.

This has to be one of the weakest arguments that people give to discount what the Word says.
Our Bibles are now translated to English.

English Language 101: The english language is one of the most difficult to learn, due to it's many adjectives (words that mean the same thing).

Definition of antichrist: One who is against Christ. Or a false Christ.

Therefore I believe that we can safely swap 'false prophet, those who are not of Him,' etc. to be the same definition as antichrist.

The same goes for the word, 'rapture.' Rapture means a taking away or catching up(wards). The bible does speak of this event.

Class over.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
daersoulkeeper...interesting story, to which i'd like to add. Nobody is going to save you! You have to save yourself. Stop looking outside yourself for saviours! You have to be the change you want to see in others.

Peace

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by memyself

I tried to evaluate Barack Hussein Obama in a similar way but could get nowhere close to 666 ...

his real name (the one he admits) is not barrack obama, it's barry soetoro

[edit on 29-1-2009 by daersoulkeeper]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by daersoulkeeper

A president has to be a born citizen, not born in the US. Obama's Mother was a US citizen, that's enough. To me Obama looks like a nice, intelligent guy; Not like a 'God' nor like something sinister, and I'm a fairly good judge of character myself.

im sorry but you are completely wrong. the president must be physically born inside the united states. you dont agree? go look this information up. it is this ignorance the elites have conditioned and groomed you to be, i do not blame you.

[edit on 29-1-2009 by daersoulkeeper]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by energygain
You have kept an open mind and followed the link and noticed coincidences, but nevertheless, Obama is not Maitreya. He is expected to be interviewed on US TV station as soon as the star is visible to all parts of the world. There are other signs of his arrival, such as circles of light, which you can view at www.taracanada.org This is the Canadian group who post information and they are working with the people at share-international.org. I went to New York to meet the person who orgnaized the website, Benjamin Creme. You can see him speak on youtube if you google his name or miraclestar. He is very educated, enightened, down to earth, takes no money for speaking or his books, it all goes to make known this information. He is very believable and is able to give people healing energies as they meditate with him and at his lectures. It is a blessing.Back to the main event, Maitreya will speak as an ordinary man without calling himself anything such as Maitreya, because each of us must recognize him ourselves so he does not infringe on our freewill. When you hear him speak, you will know him by his wisdom, the call to change, and the feeling of love you will feel for him. So keep watching!Thanks for your attention!

Seriously?!

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
whether or not this is true I am thoroughly tired of people saying every new president or candaidate is the new anti christ or false prophet.People have cried wolf until no one will be able to actually recognize the real thing when he shows up and will easily fall under the sway of said person because of it. President Obama is just another human trying to do a very tough job, one that neither you nor I are capable of doing or we would be doing it.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by creatrix
Maybe I missed it, but has anybody at all mentioned that Maitreya is not a Christian concept, but a Buddhist concept. Did anyone yet mention that blatantly demonizing another religion by calling their "saints" false prophet or anti-christ is quite prejudicial?

Not that either religion is irrefutably correct, but knocking down another religion with such little understanding of what that religion is about, or what one is talking about is well, hmm..I'll say that it shows a certain degree of ignorance. I am not name calling, but I think there is a great deal of research lacking in the first post and second.

Another point I want to make is that I think considering another being, human or otherwise, to be one's saviour is a little bit too convenient for myself, at least. I believe, and I have no scientific data to back me up, but if you want to be saved, you are going to have to do it yourself. Just my opinion, of course. I am not putting down any religion, I just think people (some people) need to pick up the slack in this world/their lives themselves instead of waiting for a god/goddess/christ/messiah/maitreya/guru/overlord/benovolent alien race/president or government, to come and save them and this planet.

It's wonderful to have good leader and great examples of humankind, but I get the sense that there is some mass projection of "evil" and "goodness" onto these leaders which makes it easy to misdirect one's focus of one's self, and what each of us can be doing.

Again, just my opinion. I don't mean to offend but really...why are we placing this burden of "saviour" on anyone but ourselves as individuals?

no one ever said maitreya was a christian concept i think your logic is a bit weird my friend. it is the concept of maitreya being the embodiment of all religions that would cause christians to be concerned for that is their anti-christ, someone who attempts to be saviour to the world ex: of all religions. im sorry but your reasoning is extremely flawed.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
My fellow citizen of this Earth. Let us not be carried away by simply looking at the information we read anywhere in the internet - specially when it concerns about the emergence of " The Great World Teacher " and connecting it with Obama. Too much of hallucinations going on.
Let the us not be prejudice and have an open eyes, and listening ears and with a common sense that could discern the REALITY from the FALSE.
There are written prophecies and predictions publish long time ago. Let us wait and see...never conforming to what's going on.
There's a great distinction between spirituality and being physical. Let those great beings do their business and let us not create our own assumption of what is about to take place. Let us free our minds and be responsible.

if you were trying to appear to be wise you should have left out my fellow citizens of earth.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by davidtheartist

could you be any more new age and non-decisive? real men have faded away in 2009

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

You said Obama's mother admitted he was born in Kenya.
It is against the law for a person not born on American soil
to be elected president.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SleepingBeauty

I am not really surprised by this claim at all, any longer, daersoulkeeper--today, I heard someone claim that Clinton's old press secretary--DeDe somethingorother--had some rather strange comments to make about Obama--I can't remember enough to quote here, but the woman's remarks about Obama sent shivers down my spine, because, as with those comments made by Farakhan, comparing Obama to 'the messiah', they were just way over the top, in my opinion! Creepily over the top! I keep wondering how adults, who appear to be sane, find themselves drooling over another human being that way, acting as though he is about to transform the world for 'better', when I believe the 'changes' coming are changes that will stun humankind, and cause us such grave harm in the end.

I am a believer in Christ as you are, and even though I've been expecting something along these lines, since it's mentioned in Biblical prophecy, realizing that it all just might be 'coming true' right before our very eyes right now, is more than somewhat unnerving--I guess it's time to stick as close to Christ as it's possible, and continue praying! Thanks for posting all of that, bro!

no problem man, the watcher's gotta watch. if you dont listen to alex jones, check it out, www.infowars.com listen live, hes awesome!

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join