It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

- Documented Proof - Maitreya Has Arrived - He is Obama! Along with a Surprise Ending - Nibiru

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
This may be off topic I'm not sure, but I've been thinking. Most of us seem to have the same thoughts that Obama just doesn't seem "right" somethings off there. We'll I was talking to one of my friends who spent several years studying theology and he told me something when Obama got elected that has been stuck in my head ever since. He said "In the bible book of revelations it states that a false prophet will emerge and bring about an era of great peace and tranquility for a span of 4 years and that will signal the begining of the end." He actually use the direct quotes from the bible, but I can't remember how he stated it. Now what I was thinking was the first 4 years will be up in 2012, and on 12-21-12 they say that it will mark a new era or be a distinctive turning point in our time. Maybe this could all be related. Maybe the Mayan's dod know something was going to change, and maybe everything is playing out like they saw. I don't know, if I can remember how he stated it, or what the direct quotes are I'll post it, but I just thought I'd share that.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321
reply to post by daersoulkeeper

amatrine: That's what I was looking for, BO something about him sets my radar off big time, since their seem to be more then a few that feel this way, I'm wondering why? Why are we not in this awe-like spell most everyone else seems to be under?
Wish I could word this better, but I think you get the gest of what I mean.

[edit on 24-1-2009 by Chance321]

Yes there are a a few I know. My mother as well. I have always thought I had the gift of discerning spirits. I think that is what is ringing in here. People on tv like Benny Hinn, or people I meet in every day life. Others have noticed how I call something wrong about someone , when they do not see it until that wrong thing is done by them, and they will wonder how I knew.

Well, I tell you, this one is STRONG. My feeling is there is something guiding him that is evil in nature. I may get flamed for feeling this, and stating it but I do not care. I call it how I feel it. This feeling is so strong that it is making me sick to my stomach.

Yes he is clever, and people will attach to him for many reasons. I think people want to bad for this world to get better, but only GOD can make this world better. Government can not and never has.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by pmbhuntress

I will be doing as you do, pmbhuntress, sit and wait for it. I know it's coming, I know Nasa and the Vatican are tracking it. I also know the beings onboard are not Gods in any sense. What we humans conceive of as God is a great energy force beyond human understanding and reason. God/Goddess is everywhere, even in you, friend. The coming of the Destroyer is part of a large cycle that has been going on for many years. Well, it can only destroy this body, for my spirit is immortal..always has been, always will be.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
As you think, so shall you live.Good luck with that. Your God must be so proud you have placed him in your 3D box.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I have to say that the OP is right IMO

i have felt this for a long time and now all the pieces are coming together.

i believe nibiru is real and is the kingdom of god jesus told us about.

thats if you believe that angels may actaully be just more advnced beings from other dimensions.

haha.

the things he says about obama have me convinced.

theres alot i could say but ill wait alil bit before i do that.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I found the same info regarding Maitreya while researching 2012, and have been keeping an eye on the Share Int'l site for more information.

Just recently, before Christmas I found several articles referencing that story about the "Christmas Miracle" and saved them since this is one of a number subjects I have been researching.

From a link on Rense.com I found an article by a man called Paul Proctor, called "Matireya Rising?" in which he stated that the "Christmas Miracle" story was announced in the Dow Jones & Company's Market Watch online.

In his article, Paul Proctor says

"Allow me to reiterate: This is a major business and financial news publication – not some obscure blog for Bigfoot hunters and UFO enthusiasts."

He gives a very good explaination of who Maitreya is and does mention Obama and Rick Warren in his article. About Obama, in part he says

"Now Obama has used so many names over the years; is it possible that “Maitreya” is just another of them? After all, during his campaign for the presidency, was he not repeatedly referred to as the Messiah?" Another Maitreya article at Let Us Reason website by another author was also referenced in the article.

Evey month, I go to a website called Last Trumpet Ministries, written by a man who is a former high level witch who now is a preacher.

He has been putting out a newsletter on the state of the world, including politicians, world affairs, the state of the economy, health, natural disasters, and a lot of different subjects, and comparing whats happening in the world in the light of Biblical prophecy, for about the last 25 years. At the end of each newsletter he documents his facts with a list of articles and other sources.

In his January newsletter he has this to say about Obama

"On November 27th, 2008, Barack Obama was asked the question regarding the vision for change and where the change would be. Obama quickly stated, "I am the change, the change comes from me." (13) We are made to wonder who this strange one is, and what is his real agenda? According to Islamic tradition, there was an Islamic Imam who was the Prophet Mohammed's cousin and son-in-law. His name was Ali Ibn Abi-Talib. This man gave the following prophecy: "At the end of times, and just before the return of the Mahdi, a tall black man will assume the reins of government in the West; commanding the strongest army on earth. The new ruler in the West will carry a clear sign from the third Imam, whose name was Hussein Ibn Ali ." (14) Strangely enough, the name Obama in the Persian language means "He is with us."

On October 31, 2007, Halloween, and coincidentally, the end of Daylight Savings Time in my area, I first heard about 2012 in a TV program I was watching. Since that time, I have spent a lot of time researching various so-called "conspiracy theories" and have become convinced that the large majority of what I have found out is, indeed, NOT conspiracy theory, but all part of a plan that has been unfolding for a long time as written of in the Bible.

The Bible states that Israel coming back as a nation (in 1948) starts the clock ticking and that the generation that sees this will not pass away before the second coming of Jesus Christ. Before He comes back though, the Antichrist, (The Maitreya) comes first.

Revelation, the last book of the Bible, gives some descriptions of what will happen during the time of the Antichrist, famine, disease, war and rumor of war, strange weather, increased natural disasters and even something that sounds like a comet or meteor strike, some of which we are already seeing and hearing in our news media today.

These times really are strange, and it's best to keep our eyes and minds open to any and all possibilities. Do your research.
Sorry for the long post, thanks for reading it.
Blessings, SH

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSonOfMan

gimme a star and a flag if you feelin it, let it be known to other members this is of value!

=)

thank you all for your time

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I have yet to see where Obama claims to be more than he is- a politician. He has now reached the pinacle of politics, but that's all. He doesn't claim to be a messiah- nor is he.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Ok Maitreya- the next buddha will be a religious figure, not a political one. Niburu- no scientific evidence, certainly not for a large body 3 years away- amateur astronomers would even be able to see it- and be freaking. And they just aren't.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
man .. really...why would an AMERICAN be the #ing anti christ, or satan, or whatever you call it ...

man, there is a world out there ... now, everything is not always about the usa really ...

if something wanna to be listened ... I think obama's place is not the best fit ... its a fit, but really, everything is about the USA ... thats why your theory must be wrong ...

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
he does look like he has shark eyes...

to previous poster- why dont you think that America would be the obvious place where this anti-whatever would come from? Ya there is a big world out there, but does any other country have as much influence across the globe as America? the simple answer is no.

of course he would be an American personality- then he can control America, possibly the NAU, the UN, so on and so on cmon now man.

and i also get the weird feeling when seeing or hearing him, he seems so fake.

but we're conspiracy theorists, so everyone seems like a bad guy

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by daersoulkeeper
reply to post by TheSonOfMan

gimme a star and a flag if you feelin it, let it be known to other members this is of value!

=)

thank you all for your time

Come on...to get a star for this is ridiculous, I heard how Reagan was the Anti-Christ, Clinton was the devil himself and how Bush was never going to leave office. To write something of this nature in itself is encouraging the mentally fragile and Easily duped fool to indulge in more fantasy that does more harm to their overall mental health than good.

Give it a rest my friend as to indulge a fool with your trickery is a shallow self indulgent pursuit of filling your Ego with fuel.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

Who would be dumb enough to trust anyone who has jumped through the hoops these politicians have. Wait a sec... you claim to have met President Obama in person several times? Who the @#$% are you? David Icke is a disinformation agent. It isn't scary monsters from outer space... I hate to say. But adding that alien crap to credible information about treasonous activities sure make it all sound like bull@#$%.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by watcher1960
Ok Maitreya- the next buddha will be a religious figure, not a political one. Niburu- no scientific evidence, certainly not for a large body 3 years away- amateur astronomers would even be able to see it- and be freaking. And they just aren't.

It is said that Niburu will only be visible from the southernmost part of the Southern hemisphere due to the trajectory it is taking through the solar system. This is not uncommon and is the reason that many comets and asteroids are not known about until they pass the sun.

I find it strange that some of the world's governments have invested so much money in telescopes in Antarctica. Could there be some correlation to this?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
wow this thread has attracted, all the craziest members of the site....

This theory is completely nuts.

I've got more in common with jesus(my name is jesus, my moms name....mary) than barack does with any anti christ......does that mean that I am the second coming?

NOPE!

But Liquid, He has shark eyes!! yeah yeah, and Hilary has reptilian eyes, blah blah blah....

geniuses.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I like his openness on the White House website. It keeps you directly informed, rather than going through the media, which can excessively spin things to a negative or positive.

He doesn't take a great portrait, but then neither did a lot of other POTUS.

I trust him. I don't have a reason to mistrust him. The birthplace thing is a non-issue anyway, since he was born to an American mother. I thought that was settled over and over again.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Could everything that has happened to date be part of an alterior motive of a NWO? If Obama is found not legally entitled to assume POTUS, could a civil war erupt? Was this all planned to happen as such?

Proof? What could be the result?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I gave it a star and flag, not because of the original post but more so because of the discussion that follows. I find it both interesting and intriguing that I am not the only one who feels in my gut that something is very wrong.

I am not going to accuse the man of being the Anti-Christ although I certainly would not rule that out, in fact I am inclined to lean in that direction myself.

The Bible says that he will deceive many. One could easily come to the conclusion that the first 4 seals have already been opened. If Obama fathers a peace treaty with Israel and the Palestinians, I will pretty much be sold at that point.

The big thing though has not been mentioned at all. We have no power to stop the Anti-Christ or God. We cannot change the destiny that God has planned for us. What we can do, is make sure our house is in order, in other words, be prepared for Christ's glorious return.

As for the poster who said that everything does not involve the USA. Ask yourself this question: If you wanted to gain; control, notoriety, fame, and the admiration of the world, what better platform to operate from than the richest, most powerful, and most influential country on the planet?

This is what troubles me the most. Obama is not as oratorically gifted as most people think. He studders somewhat and fumbles for words quite often, yet he is viewed by most as a genius orator. The media has given him unconditional support. They do not question nor confirm anything he says but instead treats it as gospel. He came out of no-where which I have never seen before even on a far lower level in politics, and I live 35 miles from Chicago and never heard of him before. But the main thing is how he has affected the black population, I have listened to some interviews where his black supporters were told his views (they used McCain's views) and asked which they supported most and not one of them even realized they were not his positions and then they were asked if they approved of his choice of Sara Paulin as his V.P. and they ALL said yes. Either 98% of the black race is racist, which we all know is not likely, or they are amongst those weak minded enough to be caught in his spell, which does not particularly speak highly of their intellect as a race as 98% is an enormous percentage.

So basically what we have is either a man who was elected strictly due to racism or a man that has the capacity make people vote for him without even knowing what he stands for. The latter would lend credence to this post, the former would be another topic altogether.

[edit on 1/25/2009 by DarrylGalasso]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
wow, more fuel for the hate fire.
it's pretty interesting though but come on guys,
why can't you just all stop it with the new anti-obama threads every week.
post credible stuff, this stuff is kind of along the lines of, "hey guys, i know something really groundbreaking please believe me, i'll be back later with pictures and proof."
your connecting four words with an alternate name a guy on the radio was talking about. have you seen this document with that name on it?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
The Anti-Christ? Puh-leeze that position is already taken, I share the same birthday as the first 2 in hundred year intervals.
Besides, the Bible never used the term Anti-Christ, NOSTRADAMUS invented the term, and translators of the bible used it because they thought it sounded apt. And it works.

I agree with people feeling uncomfortable about him however. I used to love the guy (though Im not american) but I took a good look at him and felt amiss. Not necessarily that hes a bad guy, maybe just that hes more of the same.
And Nibiru is not fact, just as Biblical prophecy is not fact. The only thing that IS is that there are religious nutjobs (Zionists, Dominionists, etc) that are trying to fulfill the prophecies themselves! Self-fulfilling prophecy anyone?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join