It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

- Documented Proof - Maitreya Has Arrived - He is Obama! Along with a Surprise Ending - Nibiru

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Maybe I missed it, but has anybody at all mentioned that Maitreya is not a Christian concept, but a Buddhist concept. Did anyone yet mention that blatantly demonizing another religion by calling their "saints" false prophet or anti-christ is quite prejudicial?

Not that either religion is irrefutably correct, but knocking down another religion with such little understanding of what that religion is about, or what one is talking about is well, hmm..I'll say that it shows a certain degree of ignorance. I am not name calling, but I think there is a great deal of research lacking in the first post and second.

Another point I want to make is that I think considering another being, human or otherwise, to be one's saviour is a little bit too convenient for myself, at least. I believe, and I have no scientific data to back me up, but if you want to be saved, you are going to have to do it yourself. Just my opinion, of course. I am not putting down any religion, I just think people (some people) need to pick up the slack in this world/their lives themselves instead of waiting for a god/goddess/christ/messiah/maitreya/guru/overlord/benovolent alien race/president or government, to come and save them and this planet.

It's wonderful to have good leader and great examples of humankind, but I get the sense that there is some mass projection of "evil" and "goodness" onto these leaders which makes it easy to misdirect one's focus of one's self, and what each of us can be doing.

Again, just my opinion. I don't mean to offend but really...why are we placing this burden of "saviour" on anyone but ourselves as individuals?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by energygain

it dont take much to suss the NWO plan and suss the elitist masonic illiminati game being played out here We know sia baba is a pedo who goes for under age boys we know creme maitreya is down with sia baba we know Alice Bailey, Helena blavtsky were occultists obsessed with hierarchy WE know Creme is down with Bailey and Blavtsky

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

Yep I get these vibes. As previously said its like he's wearing a mask or something. Has anyone seen the "Obama Youth" vids circulating the Net?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by liesnomore

not true it an a supernturaly accurate historical account of the past present and futuer and everthing in it checks out and cross checks... problem is people listed to gossip and urban myth more than the book of life the Bible...a! All the storied happened without a doubdt as they were written.... They just Did, many folk like me have closly scrutinsed it over the years... Its 100% true band divinly enspired It just is! get over it!

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sueloujo
obama did not swear on the bilble when taking the presidential oath for a second time. I dont know about you but I would not want a witness in the stand who had not laid his hand on the bible. ( and I am not a holy person). I think this matters a lot.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Taking an oath on a bible means nothing if you do not believe in the bible, it only held true when the majority of people where religious and thought their soul was in jeopardy if they lied.

If you don't believe, it would be just like using any book in it's place, if their was a conspiracy about the oath behind closed doors, couldn't they have easily replaced the inside of the bible with the writtings of the Torah, Koran or even the Codex Gigas for the official ceremony?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I'm sick of all you END OF DAYS people. Guess what the rapture was supposed to happen on 1000. It didn't . 2000 y2k NOTHING ! BIG SURPRISE! Guess what 2012 will be the next year that nothing happens. People have been bitching about this mind-numbingly retarded event for centuries. Live your life dorks and stop worrying about the end of the world. You are the real sheeple because you don't live your life you wait around worried about nothing! YOU MAKE YOUR LIFE MISERABLE. More power to you. You deserve it. Might want to rent that empty space between your ears to someone who needs storage.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Look I'm going to throw my two cents worth in and probably get this taken off as off topic is if he is and anti-christ type. 1) Why wasn't there this landslide of support the percentage of popular vote was 52% to 45% dropping the decimal percentage. 2) Why hasn't things changed dramatically after the election like Hitler did. 3) Why hasn't the government been radically changed, namely Senate, or dropped or altered like Caeser or Darth Vader or Emperor Palpatine. Being black then why is he putting so many white or white Clinton cronies in his cabinet. For instance why did He put Miss prissy Clinton as Secretary of State and not some black person or even a black woman. Now that being said I would like to say for the record my experience with Christianity. I first started going back to church in Tennessee at the Nazarene Church. I was 18 and I went to the altar and felt really good and got all the goose bumps and butterflies in my stomach and so forth. I started to read my bible voraciously. Immediately but I keep to myself I started to find contradictions. But I keep it to myself. So I got books on Bible interpretion which said that one of the axioms was that there are no contradictions and everything works out between the Old Testament and the New Testament. One of the doctrines(dogma) was the doctrine of Dispensation which in a nut shell explains that God reveals himself differently in different times so forth,etc.etc. I got really gun ho about this. I bought me a Thompson chain reference Bible and started to read that voraciously. About that time our church had built a Gym mostly out of factory style metal and such. That time I was 200lbs at 5'4" and someone approached me that maybe I should start using it to maybe walk a little(This is when the hypocrisy started or when I started to notice it) Also I really wanted to attend Trevecca University and I went and talked to my preacher. It didn't dawn on me at the time but looking back it seems to me he maybe kinda put a wet blanket on that and directed me to the local college like I was some sorta trailer trash or low class person. Another thing is my dad spent 24 years in the military. I personally was born at Lackland AFB. I have a birth certificate to prove it. So doesn't that mean that God chose for me to be born there right. I've had to live in, through no choice of my own Arkansas, Colorado, Nevada, Illinois; Alconbury RAF, Alcobury, England. So I don't see myself as a low class person. I'm a very voracious reader by the way. So I enroll at Motlow and take verious classes including a weigh lifting class along with using there gym and using the tread mill. I also started taking Karate lessons. I dropped down to 150 pounds and also used the church's Gym. Ok so that seems like it was too much for some of the church youth so they started making fun of me and this other stuff that I couldn't believe could come out of a so called christians mouth. And all this I took in stride because I thought that that's what a christian should do be a good little southern christian soldier and behave and not do a thing and defend myselfand turn the other cheek. Translation let other people walk over you

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teslagod
I'm sick of all you END OF DAYS people. Guess what the rapture was supposed to happen on 1000. It didn't . 2000 y2k NOTHING ! BIG SURPRISE! Guess what 2012 will be the next year that nothing happens. People have been bitching about this mind-numbingly retarded event for centuries. Live your life dorks and stop worrying about the end of the world. You are the real sheeple because you don't live your life you wait around worried about nothing! YOU MAKE YOUR LIFE MISERABLE. More power to you. You deserve it. Might want to rent that empty space between your ears to someone who needs storage.

very strange, but I watched a documentary about end time believers and they are far more relaxed and down to earth than the non believers.

The dooms dayers can see a finish line and resigned themselves to the fact that something is happening, those who did not believe had higher levels of stress and anxiety and seem to be less healthy.
So you may think their life is miserable, but they have something to look forward to and tend to be a little happier.
Those who are religious are even happier as they believe the time is so close they will see Jesus soon.

So please don't just assume they have space between their ears for rent or are unhappy, because you may find you are the unhappy one, and from looking at your post I would say that I was on the right track.

Just for the record, I am not a believer in the end of the world thing, but I do think we are reaching a cross road of humanity now and these next few years will give an indication of what is coming.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
At the same time wierd things would happen to me like for instance I one time remember a squad car coming in to the parking lot and looking at the cars then stop and give me this wierd strong look. One of the church's youth was becoming a police officer. Well you might say that's just paranoia, but I have other expeirences to back it up. Also while I was going this church and going to the karate class I was pulled over several times my car searched several times had to explain why I have those martial arts weapons several times. I've since recieved my black bel. tAll the while living in a souther rural county populated by people who supposedly call themselves christians and living in brotherly love and tolarance. These same so called christians labeling me a homosexual because, heaven forbid, would show up to church by myself. I went to church to worship god not to look for girls, but because I did that I was labeled a homosexual by certain members of the youth. Personally I am not a homosexual, I do like girls and at the time I was pretty messed up emotionally and mentally because I had trouble and still do living adjusting to a civilian lifestyle. So I felt like I was not ready to date and that I wanted to do it on my own terms and first focus on a career and then work on getting the girl. Well apparently all they wanted to do at that church was give me peer pressure. I've had other experiences that have turned me away from christianity. I want to ask you why did these things happen and don't you say the devil did don't you get me started on the thing that I gotta look for the devil around every corner. I heard that enough from the penticostal church's That being said in Christianity the Anit-Christ seems be this big antithesis to Jesus Christ even the devil himself.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I want to ask you then than why did god have me born at lackland AFB then huh can you actually answer that why did was it all in gods plan then oh I guess it's the devil then huh. ok last post. I guess it was the devil trying to keep me from being in the arc of safety trying to get me too renounce Jesus trying blah blah blah.
I'M GOING TO STOP POSTINGSORRY IM TIRED OF HEARING AND BEING FORCE FEED THEOLOGY. IM GOING TO STOP CHRISTIAN AND CHURCH BASHING.
I think ill just stick with meditation and focus on getting a career like my dad

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Maitreya = Betrayer
Barrack Hussein Obama = Anti-Christ (666)

MARK MY WORDS ..... HE is the Anti-Messiah.

His ACTIONS will speak LOUDER than WORDS !

[edit on 1/28/2009 by Evisscerator]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

something does some weird, and think something was said about this in the bible or something. I've read alot of stuff over the times i visit here and somewhere it was written that alot of this was to come, now all we can do is wait to see where the truth lies.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
My fellow citizen of this Earth. Let us not be carried away by simply looking at the information we read anywhere in the internet - specially when it concerns about the emergence of " The Great World Teacher " and connecting it with Obama. Too much of hallucinations going on.
Let the us not be prejudice and have an open eyes, and listening ears and with a common sense that could discern the REALITY from the FALSE.
There are written prophecies and predictions publish long time ago. Let us wait and see...never conforming to what's going on.
There's a great distinction between spirituality and being physical. Let those great beings do their business and let us not create our own assumption of what is about to take place. Let us free our minds and be responsible.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Well I will then follow and say mark MY words...I see nothing dangerous or catastrophic happening. I see 2009...2010...2011 and even the frightening 2012 will just be another year. The thing is, if it does happen, what's the point of discussing it. Live and move on

I doubt highly he is the anti-Christ and I think even if McCain had won, McCain would have then been the anti-Christ...I see this all the time

It's just fashionable to pick on the guy or girl in charge. Why...because he is black? Muslim? whatever...

He's another guy who accidentally flubbed the oath...big deal...are we all mistake free?

-Kyo

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Well its an interesting idea no doubt. This is really why i think so many people hang out on ATS in the first place though, for the interesting ideas and experiences. No one can really say what will come or what has come, we can only imagine because only exist now truly. Perception of time is skewed to what we are limited with in our own body.

I cannot say I dont believe you because you put real faith into the bible, you are a free being allowed to believe anything you want. I dont think my own view is better. I really just think we are all too ignorant of reality to assume we know anything outside of the moment. Everything is real, nothing is not. Perception of a reality just brings it to the surface whether in your mind or physically. Either way it does exist in reality in some way. So what you are giving to people is a story they can believe for a moment to be real and it makes it so even for just a moment.

We seem to be here to have experiences and that is what we are doing now in many different ways, and its what we will do always. The infinite moment is where we want solice, where we have problems, where we hunger, where we live and die, where we hope and fear.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by daersoulkeeper

I am not really surprised by this claim at all, any longer, daersoulkeeper--today, I heard someone claim that Clinton's old press secretary--DeDe somethingorother--had some rather strange comments to make about Obama--I can't remember enough to quote here, but the woman's remarks about Obama sent shivers down my spine, because, as with those comments made by Farakhan, comparing Obama to 'the messiah', they were just way over the top, in my opinion! Creepily over the top! I keep wondering how adults, who appear to be sane, find themselves drooling over another human being that way, acting as though he is about to transform the world for 'better', when I believe the 'changes' coming are changes that will stun humankind, and cause us such grave harm in the end.

I am a believer in Christ as you are, and even though I've been expecting something along these lines, since it's mentioned in Biblical prophecy, realizing that it all just might be 'coming true' right before our very eyes right now, is more than somewhat unnerving--I guess it's time to stick as close to Christ as it's possible, and continue praying! Thanks for posting all of that, bro!

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
What I find funny are people who believe in some red guy with horns called Satan or the Anti-Christ or whatever. That guy doesn't have anything better to do than spend aaaaaaaaaaaaaall eternity trying to destroy humans just for the heck of it. And he always does his work in the shaaaaadows so no one can see him.

And then there is that other guy called God, the almighty one, the creator of all life, the supreme being with the power to create an entire universe... he just can't get rid of some stupid guy named Satan.

What I also find funny are people who believe in some planet called Nibiru, nevermind the author of Nibiru confessing it was some made up story. People need Doom so they want to believe it anyway, even if it takes creating the damn planet with their own hands and throw it at Earth just to see it.

But what I find really funny are people who believe in both the above things!
Don't get me wrong, but in the real world Obama is just another guy, God is just a word do describe what we don't yet know with science and the world will still be here on January 1st 2013.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

absolutely my friend, he is a usurper.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join