It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

- Documented Proof - Maitreya Has Arrived - He is Obama! Along with a Surprise Ending - Nibiru

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Funny thing today, I have never heard of this matreya character who is supposed to be the return of the king and all that, untill I saw this topic on here yesterday, I found it very interesting. But the strange thing is I grabbed a San Diego Reader today, flipped it open to a random page that had classified ads and the sort and there in a tiny little ad reads,

"ONE INCREDIBLY GREAT Teacher expected by all religions will soon speak to everyone. He'll inspire sharing, justice and peace on earth. www.Share-International.org."

I don't like coincidences like this, I find them too much of one to be one and it makes me paranoid. But what else is that this was last weeks reader, published just before Obama's Inauguration. And the thing is about the whole return of the king hooplah is that no one is supposed to know when or where he will come from, not these share international people, not anyone, all we are told is that there will be some that will falsly proclaim a man(the anti christ) as the one that is the son of god, the one that will encompass all religions.

So could be him, he sure has used that slippery tongue to entrance the sheep. Another thing is, the other day I was at balboa park and this religious nut was following me and my gf around buggin us about christianity, I told him I'll believe it when I see it, but I am always open to the truth, but untill then, leave me alone, anyway he starts acting all crazy and goes around yelling "Obama is the anti christ!!" like a fruit, but many people are feeling it, including me. To see a no body rise out of the earth and take office in the most powerful country in the world is extraordinarily inapropriate and irresponsible of us, yet there he is, a man nobody knows.....not really.

[edit on 27-1-2009 by Sheeper]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by crowkey
Its not Obama but like JC [jimmy Carter] he might be part of Maitreyas group of world teachers [beaters] i think theres a link between M and O but they are two different people anyone know anything about a new star visible in norway

I am as certain as up and down are related to gravity, than any group of people trying to tell me that Jimmy Carter is in league with satan, is a group of people full of crooks or fools.

If Satan is going around housing people, trying to negotiate an end to wars, and fair trade -- well then, perhaps his reputation is undeserved.

>> I think you are better off tracking large groups of people with more money and power than small nations. I'd say the Carlysle group, which makes money on selling weapons, is a great example of "evil."

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
reply to post by daersoulkeeper

OK, I almost hate to ask. What is this new "prophesy?"

I mainly ask, because I find it useful to know what sort of code words that End Timers keep putting in their speeches. All sorts of sleazy politicos pepper their speeches with these terms to curry favor with evangelicals.

you make cheap God and misunderstand this entire topic

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by daersoulkeeper

OK, I almost hate to ask. What is this new "prophesy?"

I mainly ask, because I find it useful to know what sort of code words that End Timers keep putting in their speeches. All sorts of sleazy politicos pepper their speeches with these terms to curry favor with evangelicals.

you make cheap God and misunderstand this entire topic

Look, I have too much respect for my idea of a deity, to think that the greatest force for empathy in the Universe, is trying to communicate to us through puzzles and cryptic prophesy.

If someone is starving people in Darfur, to get the oil on their land -- that is evil.

If Obama, tries to end these fights with Muslims -- that is good.

>> If you've got some prophesy then share it. But don't tell me I can make "god" cheap. Idols, trinkets and divining mystique symbols when there are real consequences to actions -- well, that kind of cheapens whatever someone is using as a belief system. But sorry if that demands people do good things, rather than chant incantations. But I think that reading the New Testament, kind of like, drove that point home with a damn sledgehammer -- yet everyone seems to ignore it.

"You can have perfect faith and piety, but without love, they are nothing." I'm not really a Christian, but I'd say, that's kind of the #1 commandment for Christians. Acts, love, and treating other people decently. All the other stuff is crap. I'm still debating about the "belief" thing -- I'm pretty sure that was important to people in government who wanted control.

The Romans, who threw the early Christians to lions for entertainment, eventually became the Holy Roman Empire, which threw non-Christians to lions for God. I'd say, they learned absolutely nothing -- and THAT is the group of people that established the organized religion called Christianity.

But I'd rather not debate all that stuff -- I'm saying that you can't be too sure of all these "religious facts."

And no, I don't understand ALL of this conversation -- that's why I wanted to know what this prophesy is about BHO. I'd rather not have to read 17 pages of this comment to find out that its just another bit of slurring by the good old NeoCons.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
The people I've been hearing "Obama is the anti-c" from are usually people who voted for Bush.

Wow. They voted for the most Godless miscreant that America has produced, and because he has a phony drawl (when of course, he was raised in the NorthEast and went to Ivy League schools), and peppers his speeches with Left Behind code words, they are just so damn excited someone is paying them some attention.

they don't seem to notice, that they get used all the time, to push for Robber Baron policies.

I notice that the people on welfare are Greedy, yet CEOs who make $30,000 an hour are "earning it." But hey, give to the Poor, or God -- don't notice that your preacher drives a nice stretch mercedes, and doesn't support people who push for Welfare or safety nets. Much better to have desperate people begging for charity.

One of my personal heros, and the most ethical person I know, Jimmy Carter, gets slammed by these same people. Everyone I know who is self-sacrificing, and smart, and noble, seems to get slammed by these by these same people when I rarely see any of them making the world a better place. Perhaps they target the afterlife a bit too much.

I'm sure that JC, when he talked about give to those who have little, would be called a dirty hippy.

I don't see anything of real merit from the NeoCons, and they seem to be the predominant group comprising all these folks with their biblical prophesies. They should quit scanning the text for numerical truths and get back to being good Christians. Really folks, the King James bible was highly edited and for that matter, it's been translated into English -- there is no possible way for you to actually KNOW what all these divine nuances mean. The Bible? Not unless you are reading it in Greek from the Dead Sea Scrolls. Or was it ancient Hebrew. OK, the New Testament was in Greek. Do you see a pattern here? There are nuances that CANNOT be translated perfectly, and yet, all these prophesies rely on nuance.

Take the phrase "though shalt not suffer an Witch to live" -- the original term actually meant "oath breaker" -- one language had two meanings and someone chose the wrong one. But it was used to kill a lot of women pushing homeopathy. The inquisition itself, was started because the king of Spain got in debt to Jewish Bankers and it was a good way not to have to pay them back. I'm sure they found a lot of passages to justify the twisting of bodies and hot pokers.

Crooks want people to abandon reason and use "faith" to follow absolutist nonsense. Every move towards fascism pushes people into extreme beliefs -- it doesn't really matter what they believe, as long as it supersedes their logic. When you believe "revealed truths" more than your own eyes -- you are usually a very effective tool.

I don't know for sure, how GOOD Obama is. I have to wait an see if I agree with his policies. But unless someone has a DAMN GOOD prophesy, I'm really going to have to go with my own logic center, housed conveniently between my two shoulders.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

The people I've been hearing "Obama is the anti-c" from are usually people who voted for Bush.

Wow. They voted for the most Godless miscreant that America has produced, and because he has a phony drawl (when of course, he was raised in the NorthEast and went to Ivy League schools), and peppers his speeches with Left Behind code words, they are just so damn excited someone is paying them some attention.

they don't seem to notice, that they get used all the time, to push for Robber Baron policies.

I notice that the people on welfare are Greedy, yet CEOs who make $30,000 an hour are "earning it." But hey, give to the Poor, or God -- don't notice that your preacher drives a nice stretch mercedes, and doesn't support people who push for Welfare or safety nets. Much better to have desperate people begging for charity.

One of my personal heros, and the most ethical person I know, Jimmy Carter, gets slammed by these same people. Everyone I know who is self-sacrificing, and smart, and noble, seems to get slammed by these by these same people when I rarely see any of them making the world a better place. Perhaps they target the afterlife a bit too much.

I'm sure that JC, when he talked about give to those who have little, would be called a dirty hippy.

I don't see anything of real merit from the NeoCons, and they seem to be the predominant group comprising all these folks with their biblical prophesies. They should quit scanning the text for numerical truths and get back to being good Christians. Really folks, the King James bible was highly edited and for that matter, it's been translated into English -- there is no possible way for you to actually KNOW what all these divine nuances mean. The Bible? Not unless you are reading it in Greek from the Dead Sea Scrolls. Or was it ancient Hebrew. OK, the New Testament was in Greek. Do you see a pattern here? There are nuances that CANNOT be translated perfectly, and yet, all these prophesies rely on nuance.

Take the phrase "though shalt not suffer an Witch to live" -- the original term actually meant "oath breaker" -- one language had two meanings and someone chose the wrong one. But it was used to kill a lot of women pushing homeopathy. The inquisition itself, was started because the king of Spain got in debt to Jewish Bankers and it was a good way not to have to pay them back. I'm sure they found a lot of passages to justify the twisting of bodies and hot pokers.

Crooks want people to abandon reason and use "faith" to follow absolutist nonsense. Every move towards fascism pushes people into extreme beliefs -- it doesn't really matter what they believe, as long as it supersedes their logic. When you believe "revealed truths" more than your own eyes -- you are usually a very effective tool.

I don't know for sure, how GOOD Obama is. I have to wait an see if I agree with his policies. But unless someone has a DAMN GOOD prophesy, I'm really going to have to go with my own logic center, housed conveniently between my two shoulders.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

Excellent post

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Share international wrote of jimmy carter being in Ms future group Im quoting Mr Creme

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by spinkyboo

Give me a 'friggin' break. Everyone seems to believe that becasue President Obama can inspire people on a mass scale that something diabolical is going on with him. HE'S TAKEN THE FORMER ADMINISTRATION, WHICH PROVED TO BE A 'GREED DRIVEN, SELFISH', DISCONNECTED GROUP AND ARE GIVING THE COUNTRY BACK TO THE PEOPLE!!! Did you have all of these criticisms about George Bush when he was leading the country into Hell?!!! Huh? Obama is a God/Goddess send. Let's be happy someone 'good' jumped aboard our great train (country) that was being robbed and methodically destroyed whose leader is now doing 'damage control'. He's a good example of what it looks like to clean up a 'mess', how to love his wife, his children, and his country. Observe and listen. BE GRATEFUL, not suspicious!

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Your entire argument is null and void when you claim to not cheapen God but give no recognition that Jesus (Gods only son) was sent here to give his life for you. If you do not acknowledge this as completely real, you cheapen God, because if you do not believe that is real, you will not believe every word in the bible, so sir. You cheapen God.

there are a pluthra of prophecies about this subject and im not going to get into them because this is not the subject matter of this topic. its obvious from your tone and your new age mentality that we can all fix the world with logic and reasoning that you cheapen the true plan of humanity, by giving yourself complete power you are weak pitiful and blind.

no doubt your next response will be vitriolic so i move on to others posts and let the topic simmer to stay afloat.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by daersoulkeeper

Your entire argument is null and void when you claim to not cheapen God but give no recognition that Jesus (Gods only son) was sent here to give his life for you. If you do not acknowledge this as completely real, you cheapen God, because if you do not believe that is real, you will not believe every word in the bible, so sir. You cheapen God.

there are a pluthra of prophecies about this subject and im not going to get into them because this is not the subject matter of this topic. its obvious from your tone and your new age mentality that we can all fix the world with logic and reasoning that you cheapen the true plan of humanity, by giving yourself complete power you are weak pitiful and blind.

no doubt your next response will be vitriolic so i move on to others posts and let the topic simmer to stay afloat.

You know when people had more faith and more belief? The Dark Ages. I someone dared to "cheapen the word of god" they got a stake shoved up their rear and they were hung on it until it moved up through their head.

For some reason, the world wasn't magically made a better place. The literal word of the bible was looked at with awe.

If that's the kind of Godliness you like, move to some country where there is a lot more war, and people get drug into the streets whenever the town elders don't like how they talk.

I'd have to say, that my interpretation of Jesus, would mean that he is not a trickster.

Despite what some passages of the New Testament say, I would think that LOVE trumps even a belief in him.

Because my EYES can read this book. And then I can read the story of Horus -- and I can find that most of the prophesies that are attributed to Jesus; 12 disciples, walked on water, healed the sick, rose after the third day after death, etc. were attributed to Horus 500 years before.

Either JC was a copy cat, or God lets the devil write things down. But then again, is that fair? Because if my eyes can be deceived, then how do I know what I'm reading in the New Testament?

There are Scientologists with Revealed Truth. And people burning witches in Africa as well. Your truth is equivalent to theirs.

I have to be dropped on this planet and live in this nuthouse, and either I just swim with the current on matters of ethics or I stand like a rock based upon values I have deduced with common sense.

JC might have been the Son of God, but then, obviously, some humans tacked on a lot of prophesy, as the church often does, to co-op a pagan belief system. That's why we have Santa Claus from the northern Shamans and the Easter Bunny, perhaps from maybe Easter Island (joke).

Because if dinosaur bones and history can be manipulated to deceive us, then it's pretty easy to keep you from actually reading the New Testament. You have no way of knowing that those pages are blank, and the devil hid the real book.

>> Above and beyond all that, "do unto others as you would have them do unto you." I don't care who said it, or why. It is a principle I can stick with and don't need to be convinced about like I don't need to go to church to remember that dropped things fall to the earth.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

didn't read too much, yet, this is in response to Chance's 1st comment on the thread.

I agree totally. In complete synchronization.
People's fanaticism with Obama really has me worried. This plague is really prominent with the youth. These people's dissatisfaction with the current state of the world, both physically (economy, health, terrorism, global warming, aids etc.) and spiritually (lies, murder, drugs, madness, indifference etc.) are placing Obama on a pedestal, where their hopes of a better life should be. In turn, Obama is idolized by these insatiable people.
Does anybody even understand what sort of power, TRUE POWER, is gained through such practice? Why do you think Moses, and Jesus, are famous religious figures?

This is dangerous... and everybody should be aware and even careful of the Obama fanatics.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crabmeat
reply to post by Chance321

didn't read too much, yet, this is in response to Chance's 1st comment on the thread.

I agree totally. In complete synchronization.
People's fanaticism with Obama really has me worried. This plague is really prominent with the youth. These people's dissatisfaction with the current state of the world, both physically (economy, health, terrorism, global warming, aids etc.) and spiritually (lies, murder, drugs, madness, indifference etc.) are placing Obama on a pedestal, where their hopes of a better life should be. In turn, Obama is idolized by these insatiable people.
Does anybody even understand what sort of power, TRUE POWER, is gained through such practice? Why do you think Moses, and Jesus, are famous religious figures?

This is dangerous... and everybody should be aware and even careful of the Obama fanatics.

Concerns me as well -- but MOST of that hype is from the Media, which loves to fluff up a story.

Democrats and Liberals in general, aren't quite that prone to Hero Worship. It may seem that we put total faith in Obama -- but we don't. We are just ecstatic that Bush is leaving and that we think we have someone who upholds our principles. AS SOON AS OBAMA GOES AGAINST OUR PRINCIPLES; fair play, opportunity, talk before bombing,... well we are going to hold his feet to the fire.

Fundamentally, Conservatives and Liberals are different in how they react to leaders -- and that's why it takes a lot of crap before Liberals will march to one drum. It most likely won't last.

Of course, there might be a lot of NeoCons who think Obama is too thoughtful and decent. I can't help them with those concerns.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Sometimes things are what they are.Obama is Obama not some mystical figure to fulfill peoples prophecies.
How many times have we heard similiar things? , there is always some form of paranormal prophecy or belief going around at any time...and its almost always wrong.
I think people look into things to much sometimes...its Obama.
If he is a honest and good politician well time can only tell.
C'mon people think straight enough of the mystecisim!

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Here's an overview:
Daniel 9 talks about a period of 70-7's. I believe we are in the last 7 of those prophetic years. The last 7 years encompass the rule of the last kingdom from which the antichrist comes and rules. He rules for the last 3 1/2 years of that time. If we see upheaval and a new world order from which one man rules and he declares himself god; then we have our man. We can only guess who it is up until that time; that is the determining factor. Daniel spoke of it, Jesus quoted Daniel about it (Matthew 24); and that is the sign we are to look for. Jesus told in advance that the people in Israel are to flee to the mountains at the time of the abomination that causes desolation- type in that phrase in google and you'll find out more about it. Another point I want to make is this, if this man receives a mortal wound and rises again then you will also know this is the antichrist. Satan's plan is to copy Jesus and have his pseudo christ die and come back to life just like Jesus. (Rev 13)

I just want to give you a few things to look for, and when it comes to pass you might want to put your trust in Jesus. Listen-I have an uneasy feeling about our last president-his father was encouraging a new world order as well. They're all crooked. I also don't think encouraging a dialogue with terrorists is a good idea; now Ahmadinijad wants an apology from the US.

We've lived with all faiths for hundreds of years in peace and now at this time it's coming to an escalation...why? Because the Word is true-the time has arrived. Keep watching.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Not a Christian so the "Anti-Christ" stuff doesn't mean anything to me. The Devil will always have his representatives in the world but can no longer incarnate himself as the Supreme Being is now and will continue to do so.

So far as Obama --
There are sites that view him as the anti-Messiah and

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I have been rec'ing the Share International updates for years. Share is presented by a man named Benjamin Creme-he has been putting forth the Maitreya information for decades based upon the the Alice A. Bailey books published by the Lucis Trust (look it up, you will find them). Not sure if President Obama fits the description but he certainly, aurically emanates the energies of radical change (this may not be much of a stretch in an environment of financial/social meltdown) - it is far easier to 'save the desperate' than convince those that still hold power and don't really 'need' saving. However, there is not doubt that the old entrenched ways are disappearing before our eyes. I am sure, more to come.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Great thread, just spent over an hour reading every bit..... lots of food for thought. Not convinced Obama is antrichrist.... thou will be watching this space!!

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
You are not the first to make that connection! I think it's kind of obvious. The way people see Obama as a messiah is a first in all of American history, I'm pretty sure. There was an article in Jone's web site that children are more or less being taught that Obama is a messiah. He hasn't done anything yet! Jeez Louis. Yes, good work.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Well, I am not convinced of a relation between Obama and Maitreya, but who knows?

The evidence doesn’t seem conclusive enough to me. But again: Who knows?
Obama’s eyes seem quite far from the really soul-less and coldly piercing and penetrating eyes seen on various pictures of Maitreya.

But as concerns Maitreya I have found something worth noting.

1. Maitreya is a Sanskrit word meaning “benevolent”. The proper nominative form in Sanskrit is Maitreyah(a) with a very short a-sound at the end. The “e” is long (Sanskrit knows no short “e”).

2. To transliterate Maitreyah(a) into Hebrew letters, the length of the “e” ought to be marked by the letter aleph. Except for that, vowels are not written, but only consonants. We should also transliterate the “y” sound in the diphthong “ai” with “y”, in Hebrew writing “yod”.

What we get is: MYTR[aleph]YH. Evaluating this according to the numbers associated with Hebrew letters we get … 666!

I tried to evaluate Barack Hussein Obama in a similar way but could get nowhere close to 666 ...

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join