posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 07:54 PM
OK, I've been pondering some questions over the "Bible Code" for some time now, and finding no solution through my research, have decided to call
upon all the faithful Bible Scholars weaved through ATS.
OK. The Bible Code. Here we go:
1. Is ANCIENT Hebrew (original text of the Torah) or MODERN Hebrew (what most Torah's today are printed in) used for these decondings?
2. WHy decoding in english? Say I put in "Terrorist" and get a bunch of information....say i put in the Spanish or Latin or French word for
terrorist...would the same information come out in this other language, or would it give me something like "Tiger eats racoon."? WHere'd the
English deconding trend come from?
3. If this is supposedly able to be used for future events, why is it that we only seem to be able to see predictions in the code AFTER the event has
4. Why is it called the "Bible" Code, if it is in fact the Old Testament (cough cough THE TORAH) that is being decoded?
5. OK, going a little bit antsy and conspiracy theory on you.....
We've yet to comlpetely "decode" the bible code, correct? Then say, that possibly terrorist groups have already completed the code, and are simply
following out its orders?
Sorry if I seem ignorant in any way, but they seem like valid questions to me. Any thoughts?