It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oathkeeper War: call to duty

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Note: I originally issued this call early last year

OathKeeper War: sadly, it's time to fulfill the oath we swore.

Did you swear an oath to protect the Constitution of the United States of
America from all enemies, domestic or foreign?

It is time to fulfill your oath.

For some years we have seen the slow erosion and perversion of the Bill of Rights and the other Amendments to the Constitution. We have observed the packing of the judicial system with politically oriented judges to aid and abet that perversion.

We have endured several extremely suspicious elections whose results
contradicted accepted statistical data, but were upheld by partisan judges.

We have watched in mounting horror as the Congress has increasingly
abdicated its responsibility and now stands forsworn of the same oath we
took. They, the Senators and Congresspeople, have tolerated the
Administration's lies, perjury, official extralegal kidnapping,
imprisonment, torture, assassination and illegal war.

They have passively allowed warrantless wiretaps, searches, and the suspension of Constitutionally-guaranteed habeas corpus upon mere suspicion.

They have failed to uphold their sworn oversight duty and have allowed cronyism, fatal incompetence and massive fraud.

They have categorically refused to observe the Constitution and their oath
to protect it and use the power of impeachment for the purpose and situation it was truly meant to remedy.

They have aided and abetted the looting of the National Treasury and the
country's economic infrastructure by using public money to ship American
jobs and industrial infrastructure to foreign countries for the private gain
of themselves, their cronies, and their corporate contributors.

Because of this utter dereliction of duty, we are on the verge of national
economic collapse.

They abdicated power completely to Treasury Secretary
Paulson, giving him absolute, unreviewable, extra-Constitutional power over the entire economy, while simultaneously placing the average citizen and their children into generations of debt peonage. This was vastly too much power in one man's hands.

I call this treason, individual and collective.

The Congress stand forsworn, oathbreakers all, and no
citizen owes any allegiance to them whatsoever.

I therefore call upon all of us who swore the oath to uphold it.

The first stage of the Oathkeeper War is to call your Senators and
Congresspeople every day until stage three, at every office they have and
demand that rather than pass any bailout legislation they first treat this
crisis as an act of economic terrorism and use the full force of the Patriot
Act to determine the true state of the books of all financial institutions
and entities involved, and determine if any laws were broken to create this mess. If necessary, render a few banking executives into the CIA's gulags and give them the hard questioning treatment until they are willing to tell the truth and name names and connections.

Demand that the executives who created this mess be held accountable both legally and financially: if they are found to have colluded to hold the
economy for ransom, seize their assets after determining what the true state of the financials are, and use those assets to pay the costs. Jail those who were financially irresponsible and failed their fiduciary duty to their clients.

Demand that if $700 billion of taxpayer money is to be appropriated, that it be spent on infrastructure repair, replacement, and upgrading, using local American companies and labor and paying a living wage.

Demand that they recall their oath and uphold it and charge the ex-President and ex-Vice-President for the high crimes and misdemeanors cited above, or immediately resign.

Demand legislation capping wealth at $1 billion: no American citizen has a
legitimate need for more than that.

Demand that the minimum wage be adjusted to living wage standards so that every American can afford to house, feed and get medical care for themselves and their families with one normal minimum wage job without the necessity of government assistance.

During this stage, talk to family, friends and neighbors and explain the
necessity of the action and get them to call every day also.

If the Congress chooses to ignore the demands of the citizens and proceeds with this treasonous action, then we must progress to stage two: withhold the money. Take all your money out of the banking system. Cash out everything: checking, savings, cds, everything. Pay nothing to anyone except for local, non-corporate tangibles, and then only cash: food, local
non-corporate landlords, local services, but no credit cards, no power
bills, no taxes. Hopefully this stage will see swift success and show the
corporate business elites and their Congressional shills that two can play
the crash the economy game, and that they need us far more than we need them, for we are those who produce real products and genuine wealth and we deserve our fair share.

But should they prove obstinate and try to use martial law to force
compliance, prepare to defend yourselves, your family, your friends, and
your neighbors. Those with leadership experience and skills should organize local defenses and transitional government on the local level. Use reason and passive defense as long as possible but meet force with force if need be. If the Congress by this time still refuses to see reason and make some accommodation, then revolution is the only answer. If they attempt to make massive arrests, band together for protection and still use passive, but armed resistance and again, meet force with force defensively. Do not attack the lives or property of your neighbors: no matter what their ethnicity, religion, orientation, or political persuasion, they are not the enemy, they are those we've sworn to protect and defend under the Constitution. The enemies of democracy and the Constitution live far from you in the most exclusive gated communities. If it comes to this, then go to those gated communities and demand their surrender to answer charges of treason and the attempted overthrow of the Constitution. It's okay if they don't actually surrender: simply cut their power and communications off, and let them sit there until the situation is resolved. (cont.)

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
(cont.)

Every Senator, Congressperson, cabinet Secretary, federal judge and all high government and financial officials should be located, arrested and held on the same charges. Every state official who aids and abets federal action should be similarly treated. But remember we are doing this to keep our oaths inviolate, and thus must abide by the rule of law: arrest only, and hold them until proper Constitutional authority can be re-established.

What happens after that I don't know. But I do know treason when I see it. I refuse to turn my country over to a dictator, and will not allow my children or grandchildren to be placed into involuntary servitude to the banking elites. I know I swore an oath to protect my country from all enemies, and the most insidious, most dangerous enemies inhabit Wall Street and Washington.

Oath swearers, I call upon you to uphold your oaths and become OathKeepers, not falsely sworn oathbreakers.

Let us begin the OathKeeper War.

As I noted at the beginning, I originally posted this to a different site early last year.

I still feel this way, despite Obama replacing Bush. I'm willing to give him a shot, but most of what I've charged remains true, and the overall situation hasn't changed much; it has, in fact, gotten worse. I still believe the overall strategy I've outlined is the best: put the pressure on now while preparing for the inevitable conflict. Prepare well enough and the violence will be minimal, and recovery swift. Put enough pressure on politically and financially and there won't be any violence, which is much the way I prefer it.

But make no mistake: you may not consider yourself to be at war, but there are those who are at war with you already, and I'm not talking about foreigners of any stripe, but treasonous elites within our country who disdain the Constitution.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by apacheman
Demand that the minimum wage be adjusted to living wage standards so that every American can afford to house, feed and get medical care for themselves and their families with one normal minimum wage job without the necessity of government assistance.

The minimum wage was Never designed to be a "living wage"

It is only for entry level jobs / kids

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

Although I've never officially taken this oath...
Personally, as a Citizen of our once Great Republic... I have.

S&F x 1,000

It's time we stand together as one...and shout

NO F'N MORE WILL YOU CONTROL...We The People!

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I am from the UK...but I agree with everything you say! I dont understand why you have not had any replies????

Keep up the work!

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
WELL PUT FRIEND!!!!!!!!!
Where is the accountability???

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The time is near. I will stand beside you as a brother american, although not born here, I became a citizen and love my country and it's population. It's about time the people liberate the constitution.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Most folks that feel the same way you do won't reply because they're paranoid of being put on the "list".....or they may even think that your post is designed to flush them out...you never know who may be working for big brother...

As for me, if there is a list somewhere, I'm probably already on it, but I seem to sleep pretty well at night anyway.....as our situation worsens, you'll see more and more people coming out of the closet on the boards and some who may even decide to take action....just get used to the idea that there are leaders and followers....some who are prepared for action and some who coudn't bring themselves to act no matter what the circumstances...it takes real guts to act on your convictions.

If you are for real and prepared to act on your convictions, then godspeed my friend, you will soon find many people forming up behind you...

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RolandBrichter

I'm for real, always was, always will be.

I call my congresscritters on a very regular basis and tell them as clearly, accurately and politely as possible what I think is wrong, what the solution is, and how I recommend they vote on legislation important to me. I speak out in public, reminding friends and strangers alike of their civic duties.

I've probably a thick file somewhere, but such is life. I've been shot at far too often to worry about crap like that, and owe a debt to my fallen friends to protect what they gave their lives for.

I choose to be an oathkeeper.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by RolandBrichter

If I'm not on that " list " Put me on it ! At the top if you please . And don't look for me behind anyone , eyes forward , cover my 6 .

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I'm curious...how does one use passive, yet armed resistance? I'm pretty sure the moment you arm yourself, it's no longer passive in any way.

Also, your plan to arrest elites, and congresspeople to hold them accountable for their transgressions sounds a lot like the French Revolution. Unless you didn't pay attention to history class you should know that didn't turn out as well as it was intended. Arresting the elite and ruling class as a whole? You'll be lumping in those law makers and business people who are actually working on improving the state of things. I know their efforts are not as noticeable as the group you feel so strongly against, but only the naive would expect a drastic change that quickly after our country was dragged down so far.

Instead of calling others to revolt against the system to protect the Constitution, you should lead them in following the Constitution and electing public officers that actually work for the people. How can you call your neighbors to resist a system of people they elected into their positions?

You speak of being an oathkeeper. Well, I took an oath to support and defend the Constitution, to bear true faith and allegiance to it, to follow the orders of the officers appointed over me, and the president. President Obama is already hard at work on pulling our country up from it's current condition, just as he swore he would. I'll do my part by protecting the individual and the institution. So what oath are you upholding?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Given the current situation, I thought I'd give this a bump..it seeems to have held up reasonably well.

If anything it seeems more necessary than ever.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I don't think anyone needs to jump prematurely.

Going to hit the rotating air mover soon enough.

Besides, the longer this crap continues to steam, the hotter folks get.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
articles over at Global Research are encouraging their readers to revolt against the corporate dictatorship.

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Seems like a good time to bump this.

What I have foreseen has come to pass.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
It's interesting to me that a 'sworn Constitutionalist' would invoke 'The Patriot Act' in defense of the Constitution. Although the sentiment of what you say rings true, this assault on the Constitution began quite some time ago. The Patriot Act itself is one of the most egregious recent affronts to everything Constitutional.

The combined government of the United States couldn't give a rat fart about your calling, writing or waving signs. You mean nothing to them. All they care about are there elite sponsors, big business and being in power to stay at the trough. They ceased to care about us a very long time ago.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by apacheman
Seems like a good time to bump this.

What I have foreseen has come to pass.

2 years have passed, nothing has changed for us but instead our benefactors.

I wish a catalyst would fill the empty voids of people's minds who see what's wrong but fail to act on it.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
A few things to think about how we can restructure our government, if we can ever get the sucker back:

Who owns our time? The right to A life

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What would REAL House reform look like?

Would a wealth cap save the global economy?

I'll bet I can get you to happily pay more than your fair share of taxes

Weather, infrastructure, and collapse

Should screening for genetic sociopathy be mandatory for politicians and police?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Couldn't agree more. The Patriot Act is treason.

But war is as much ritual as fighting, especially this sort of war. We must use the tools that we're supposed to have in the manner we're supposed to use them. When they fail, we move to the next set of tools and use them in their proper way, when all available tools have been properly used in the manner they are supposed to be used and they all fail, we can then say the system itself is a failure and we now have the freedom to restructure it without the consent or participation of those who failed their end of the ritual.

By following this path we have a greater chance of a long-lasting good outcome with a minimum of bloodshed.

top topics

join