It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asking for Help - Ewing's Sarcoma in my three year old Son

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

asala,

Your kind words and thoughts are appreciated greatly. Again, with me, I have experienced a renewed faith in life through the illness of my son. Stay good.

ColoradoJens

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kleah

kleah,

thank you for that. I have become (in my own mind) a pseudo oncologist/naturalist/healthfood/clean freakologist. I now approach many many things in a new light. Some are just beginning to learn about their bodies...thanks for you words as they mean more than you know.

ColoradoJens

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Hi Jens... Just read your story while reading up on cancer cures. Just curious how you all are doing and did you ever start a blog or anything with all the information you gleaned from your experience?

Peace!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1curious1
Hi Jens... Just read your story while reading up on cancer cures. Just curious how you all are doing and did you ever start a blog or anything with all the information you gleaned from your experience?

Peace!

Hi 1curious1 and thank you for asking...I need to put an update page on here! As of right now - no cancer to speak of! We still go for CT/Pet/MRI every three months but the chemo/surgery combo has worked for the time being. The little guy started kindergarten a few weeks ago and was a fish at the pool this summer - still has some rehab where they took out muscle in his leg, but not a complaint from anyone here. We are truly lucky, blessed, however you may look at it...

Now, to ask. I hope you weren't searching cancer cures because of someone you know or love has cancer? Is there anything I could help with? I hope that is not the case, but don't hesitate to touch base if it is. Here's to everything being well and thanks again for asking about my little man.

CJ

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Hi everyone. I was just on a thread throwing out some inane comment as if it was important when the OP who I was a little rude to sent me a U2U asking about my son...it dawned on me that it will be three years in October that he has been free of cancer - as our oncologist said - "simply a miracle". It made me pause as my life and his are now "normal" - whatever that means and he is a rocking little boy. I wanted to thank sad_eyed_lady for being so kind, even when I was not. I strive to try to be the same but I still have a ways to go; frankly it is people like her who helped him get through his ordeal, even if he wasn't directly aware of her prayers. I truly believe that. So as a quick update for those who may have read about my little hero, here are a few snaps from this summer of my little man and hero, Ryan.

On the beach in San Diego:

Taking a break from jamming on his new drums:

Thanks more than I can say to those of you who prayed or sent good wishes our way - my boy is back!

CJ

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Wow! He is beautiful. So glad the pain and suffering is in the past.

Enjoy every minute. It goes by way too fast.

Drummer??? I have one of 2 of those, myself. Fortunately for my head, they spend more time with their guitars.

Thanks for the kind words as well.
edit on 7/20/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

And thank you for taking the high road. You really have made me think tonight. I appreciate it. He is quite the ladies man already (takes after his dad lol) and to say he is a character is an understatement. Thank you again.

ETA - notice the headphones? I got him an electric drum kit so he can listen to it himself! Unfortunately his older bro is taking guitar lessons - electric - and wants to play heavy metal...

CJ
edit on 20-7-2012 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Heavy metal, lucky you! My kids listen to it, but they don't play it............yet.

Electric drums what a great idea!

edit on 7/20/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join