It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asking for Help - Ewing's Sarcoma in my three year old Son

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

The first active step you need to take is a complete inventory of household toxic exposures you have with your child. Simply basics include using non fragrance products. Do not use fabric softner or dryer sheets. They are so toxic.

Avoid all fake sugars and even pure sugar. Keep the diet revised of simple whole foods. Vegetables,fruits. No candy/no soda.

My grandmother had incurable cancer and died. During her chemotherapy treatment she did use Essiac Tea. This helped her remarkably well with her treatment. She was briefly in remission.

After she stopped using this tea, she became progressively more ill with more chemo treatments.

Don't put your son in danger so soon. His immune system and body is still developing. Any damage to his chromosomes now will be permanent. You might not see the damage for many years after treatment if they cure him of the so called disease.

Forget what the doctor says. Its about your son. Ask your son how he feels.
You are going to have to dig deep when reading up on his treatments and medications. Case studies are often based on response rates and not actual remission.

Spiritual medicine is more powerful than plastic medicine. I highly recommend Essiac because it won't cause any side effects and it might take care of the problem before the Chemo permanently damages your son.

Have your water tested by a reputable lab. It might cost you several hundred dollars but you will be informing all the members of your house what could be poisioning them.

Our world is a sick cruel place that has potential to be healed. The spiritual path is likely to heal your son with much less than pain than conventional medicine.

There is no solid clinical data to prove plant medicine because it is sustainable and not profitable. Its not an easy situation to be in. You must accept that death is a possibility. The long term suffering of cancer treatment is purely driven by greed and ignorance.

Stay strong and work hard to keep toxics out of reach. Plant medicine will not disrupt your chemotherapy regiment in the slightest bit. If anything the plants will cure the cancer before the chemo kills your son.

Best of luck.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Hi all,

was home freaking out and thought I'd update where we are at with this crap. Son is in the hospital with MRSA - fever of 105 - took out his broviack line and are hitting him with adult level vancomyacin. His mom is with him tonight - I am with my other boy - we switch off nights at hospital - but this was just diagnosed yesterday - this is bs. Love and peace.

ColoradoJens

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Good luck

They are doing everything right. Get the line out and hit MRSA fast and hard with the vancomyacin.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT

Good luck

They are doing everything right. Get the line out and hit MRSA fast and hard with the vancomyacin.

Thanks FredT: After meeting the infectious disease dr's we agree that they are doing what they must. 66% of all staph infections are now MRSA related - up from 22% in 1995 - the hospitals protocols seem somewhat lax considering.... thanks again

CJ

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Wow, Jens! I'm so sorry to hear about the new complication. Having both of you there, alerting the medical staff when anything goes wrong greatly improves the outcome for anyone in the hospital. I know it's so very hard on you and your family.

I have nothing useful to add here; only warm thoughts and the hope that you'll have some good news for us soon. I'll keep watching.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

One other thing I forgot:

While int he hospital you need to become a handwashing Nazi. None of this Oh I just washed my hands outside nonsence. And it does not matter who the eprson is MD, RN, RT to the guy delvering the mealtrays. You wash hands going into a room and going out.

Also, request that he have a disposable stethascope placed in his room for his use only. You would be amazed what can go room to room on a scope.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Byrd, thanks for checking up on the thread - I appreciate it more than I even knew I could, if that makes any sense. So many good people...anyway, been in the hospital since last sunday so I'm a little groggy - I had no idea a small human could be so beaten up and still pull the most amazing smile - the man is on the mend, MRSA under control (so its been said) g-tube directly in the gut for feeding here on out, new Broviack line tomorrow (wow already?) tumor surgery next wed and all tests prior...hey, my kid has cancer! It's amazing how few times in life for so many of us realitly really does kick you in the ass. All in all, we are continuing to say our graces as many of the families we "live" with at the hospital are having a much worse time than ours, if that's possible. Thanks again and I'll let eveyone know when we are home and better!

ColoradoJens

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT

One other thing I forgot:

While int he hospital you need to become a handwashing Nazi. None of this Oh I just washed my hands outside nonsence. And it does not matter who the eprson is MD, RN, RT to the guy delvering the mealtrays. You wash hands going into a room and going out.

Also, request that he have a disposable stethascope placed in his room for his use only. You would be amazed what can go room to room on a scope.

Fred T: Words to live by, literally. Thank you.

ColoradoJens

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Jens, I agree with you and Fred T about constant vigilance about handwashing. I have a degree in Public Health, and the only hospital personnel I have ever heard of who are truly compulsive about handwashing (as they should all be) are the infection control nurses. Hang in there.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uphill
Jens, I agree with you and Fred T about constant vigilance about handwashing. I have a degree in Public Health, and the only hospital personnel I have ever heard of who are truly compulsive about handwashing (as they should all be) are the infection control nurses. Hang in there.

Thanks for that Uphill. Now I just need a good hand lotion!

ColoradoJens

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
We are remembering your sweetie in our prayers.

[[[Good Thoughts]]] your way too.

The grace and courage you are both showing is truly inspiring.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

kosmicjack, thanks for that and I truly believe positive thoughts are helping us through this...thanks again.

ColoradoJens

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Best wishes to you and your family. I only just came across your thread.

With regard to hospital infections ( and hygene generally), I would certainly recommend replacing harsh cleaning chemical agents with natural anti virals such as essential oils - blends, and also Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide diluted to 3% with purified water in a spray bottle.

You could just go to the healthfood store or buy Neals yard ready made products. I live in the UK and don't really know much about your choice of Aromatherapy products in the States.

A blend of aproximately four of the more antiviral essential oils, (for a broad spectrum coverage of viruses). Essential oils found in the less inexpensive price range, would afford you very good protection.

If you have some at home you could incorporate (6-8drops total to 30ml) into some basic hand cream then re bottle the mixture into preferably a glass jar. Example:Lemon, Rosemary, Thyme, Clove, Lavender, Geranium & Eucalyptus(radiata or globulus) spring to mind. The reason I suggest h hand cream/ lotion is that after repeated use of acohol based antiseptic gels at the hospital, you will certainly find your hands dry out.

To start you could do a Lemon, Geranium and Lavender blend, all inexpensive basic essential oils. Organic, or at least good quality brand is best.

Also a body spritz with say 200ml purified or cooled boiled water with aprox 12 drops of essential oils and a dash of lemon/Lime juice Just the bottled stuff from the fridge (jif) is fine. Vinegar is another option, to help the volatile essential oils to mix with the water and not just float on the surface. Shake bottle before use.

I clean my fruit and veg by soaking them in H202 Hydrogen Peroxide food grade for a few minutes to rid them of germs and toxins. There is plenty of info on the net/you tube on it.

PS I'm a Clinical Aromatherapist, done lots of work within HIV/AIDS/Hospice

Look forward to hearing that your son is doing well.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
you are asking for help re your sons illness. i can say that if you changed his diet he can be cured and cured fast if done right...
he must drink plently of water,,,,no cooked food whatso ever.
plenty and organic fruits, and vegetables and greens....greens are very important....let him chew on cilantro or any greens (lettuce etc)
all the fruit he wants but hope they are organic and have seeds in them....very important to have the seeds in the fruit ...not hybridized fruit. eat sprouts and drink rejuvelac
email me at placetoplant@yahoo.com

I agree...

You must get him off processed foods and especially sugar. ESPECIALLY ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS...they are known carcinogens.

Get the book "the pH Diet"

Cancer thrives in low pH body (that is a person is in acidosis). Raise the pH and you destroy the environment that cancer can survive in.

A Doctor in Europe is curing cancer by using BAKING SODA.
He neutralizes the acid in the area that has cancer with the baking soda.

The cure for cancer is to raise your body pH.

Think this is crazy? Look him up and prove it for yourself. (I will try and find his name)

[edit on 13-5-2009 by SirPaulMuaddib_2]

[edit on 13-5-2009 by SirPaulMuaddib_2]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I have debated to post more information regarding my son's illness due to some rather amazing and rather cruel people out there - Not from ATS, but rather from random message boards where people did their best to make us feel like sh*t throughout the process. Perhaps I will write an entire thread on the inability for understanding during a time like this...anyway.

As of Setember 28, 2009, my son has been shown to be "clear" of his cancer. The battle was extremely difficult - I want to express my thanks to all of you who continued to check my thread, offer words of encouragement, prayers, or positive thoughts. I can't say how much all of your encouragment means, to this day. Oher than the few truly terrifying moments during our battle, (and the above mentioned cyber-stalkers) the kindness and openess of strangers, doctors, and other cancer patients and their families is what we will remember most. Thanks and a happy hearty and healthful smile to all. We have won this round.

ColoradoJens

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I am delighted to hear the news. We're past Thanksgiving in Canada...so it's not too early to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, together.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Great news and thank you so much or the update, I have often thought about him wishing him well on his journey with the illness,

Very good news indeed! Hope you and your family are all keeping well,

HUGS to you all

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I'm so sorry to hear this. Your little guy is in my prayers daily from here on out. Definately look into taking him to a Naturopath and keep him away from any and all sugar till he is thru this. Look into any natural therapies and supplements. They can make all the difference. Stay strong.Keep us updated and again I will be praying for him daily,you too. Blessings

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Thanks JohnnyCanuck. I can only think positive things for the future. Hope all is well.

ColoradoJens

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join