Asking for Help - Ewing's Sarcoma in my three year old Son

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Amniodarone

Thanks again for the continuing thoughts and posts. The reason I posted here is because I knew there would be intelligent dissenting opionions and by no means am I in any way offended by the discourse - I told JohnnyCannuck the same as well. The particular rates of success via the latest protocol for Ewing's is about 90% 5yr. We'll continue to believe inthis treatment along with bettering our health, and investigating things such as MMS to help stay clean in the future. Thanks again for the thoughts.

edit to add: his white count is at 400 as of today. we are scheduled for a five day full hosptal stay starting tues for non-stop chemo/drugs - we are giving him neupogen and hoping it goes up to at least 500 by tues - this sucks and it's just starting.
CJ

[edit on 4-2-2009 by ColoradoJens]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
My heart really goes out to you and I will send my prayers your way, for your little angel's well being.

The miracle mineral solution and this site:

www.cancerfightingstrategies.com... may be worth checking into in your search for additional treatments.

Light and love.

mystiq,

thanks for your thoughts. I will check out the site today - things get zany fast here so as soon as I can - MMS is a definate. I am ordering some today for myself - I am not going to give my son anything like this during our first go around with this protocol though, as we have seen the success of the program in person. After chemo and if chemo/radiation/surgery don't work; MMS all the way.
Thanks again for your post, it means much to us.

ColoradoJens

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
[ My sister's little dude has neoblastoma (what are the chances?)

Higher than the average person thinks. If there is a family history of cancer, then you and your kids are at risk for it.

Don't know if you've looked at the clinical trials page here (www.cancer.gov... ) but you can search for options that they are trying and options that they tried and quit because it wasn't a good method.

If you have questions, U2U me. I am in college and have access to medical databases and can actually read the stuff (as can Fred T)

Byrd, thanks for that - prior to sending a U2U - family history has 1 breast cancer - 1 colon - large extended family, like I have 35 cousins- no others - sis and I? Hmmm. Was it the Raydon in our Colorado Basement? Why particular to so close a bloodline? Any quick thoughts? Does that seem wierd or indicate a local condition specific to us? Thanks again for any thoughts on the matter. If more specific info is better discussed via U2U, hit me up and thanks again.

ColoradoJens

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens... this sucks and it's just starting.CJ

You've got a pile of people rootin' for you and your family...go with that knowledge.
JC

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint
CJ my heart goes out to you and your little one. I cannot understand how you are calm and researching this. I think i would crumble and not be able to cope. You too are obviously a very brave person and if your son has just half the courage you have shown then that cancer is gonna get its ass kicked.

This makes me understand how lucky my own are yet how vunrable we all are also. Im not a religious person although raised a roman catholic and i have not prayed for years but be assured im going to be asking God to help your little one.

Keep your chin up and let him see you positive. That way his positive attitude should kick in and make him fight.

Im sure we all on here send you our love, Prayer and positive energy.

Hmmm, could of sworn I had responded previously - thesaint - sorry for the delayed response and thanks for the thoughts. I agree with the attitude and yes, some cancer ass kicking will occur. At my man's expense is just wrong though. In the room next to us today was a really nice single mom we met in the hospital last week - her 8 month old son had to have a broviac or as we call it "tubies" put in his chest, as our son has. She wanted to see how it worked and all - I swear she looked all of 16. Our hearts went out to her and her little boy - we have family - she is alone and 16!!!! I suppose the lesson is not that there is always someone worse off, but to simply, as you put it, appreciate life for what it is. Thanks again for your post as it means much.

ColoradoJens

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Thanks for that JohnnyC. On a lighter and fully presumptuious note, not an SCTV fan are you?

ColoradoJens

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Thanks for that JohnnyC. On a lighter and fully presumptuious note, not an SCTV fan are you?
ColoradoJens

I have been, yes...and this is the Great White North, and we are all, indeed, hosers.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AllTiedTogether

Alltiedtogether; I thought I posted back to you yesterday - sorry!; thanks for your post - I will research further and speak with our Dr. on Friday - they are hard core against all, as I was told they'd be, other than the protocol. However, we are putting all info together as this is a life long battle and we need more helpful info such as yours - thanks again and I'll repost when I know more.

ColoradoJens

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

ColoradoJens

I have been, yes...and this is the Great White North, and we are all, indeed, hosers.

No hoser references here. My family voraciously tore through SCTV in the 80's and I believe we all have some Johnny LaRue in our blood - laughing at your own jokes and then yelling "What are you looking at?"
Many excellent Canadian comedians. John Candy as the Hulk in the pychiatrist's office was memorable. Thanks again.

ColoradoJens

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReelView
There are many helpful treatments.
Essiac Tea AKA Mormon Tea.
Hemp - www.phoenixtears.ca...
MMS - www.miraclemineral.org...
Baking Soda - video.google.com...

This isn't to say that Karma isn't involved. Treatment may solve the problem or the illness may persist despite best efforts. Reliance on the Supreme Being while doing all that is prudent is advisable.

I can't agree more with the sentiment of your post. Thank you for this and the information you have provided - all things of which we are now aware and are learning more about - spot on and thank you for your kindness.

ColoradoJens

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by k3456789

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
you are asking for help re your sons illness. i can say that if you changed his diet he can be cured and cured fast if done right...
he must drink plently of water,,,,no cooked food whatso ever.
plenty and organic fruits, and vegetables and greens....greens are very important....let him chew on cilantro or any greens (lettuce etc)
all the fruit he wants but hope they are organic and have seeds in them....very important to have the seeds in the fruit ...not hybridized fruit. eat sprouts and drink rejuvelac
email me at placetoplant@yahoo.com

fruits have sugar so they are not good cancer which is basically yeast infection so go with anti candida diet ; habanero pepper a day with 2 tablespoon of cod liver oil (vit d in it is excellent for shrinking cancer)
start reading mercola.com tons of info on do and donts on cancer
u can find also treatment with hydrogen peroxide therapy in italy which 98% succesful, also megadoses of vit c u can buy at traders joes (cheep)
email me if u want k3456789@gmail.com

Thanks for the ideas - anything that works is where we are going. Vitamin D is coming up more and more. Alkaline levels too - thanks again for the thoughts. I also would say I agree re: sugars and fruits but I also agree with the posters intent on regulating diet at least to the extent of fresh veggies and some fruits. Processed foods, gluten, sugars - see ya later!

ColoradoJens

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Hello all. I am putting this thread out there as my little dude was diagnosed with cancer (Ewing's Sarcoma) this week. Panicked isn't the word to descibe my thoughts, but is close enough. We begin Chemothrapy on Tuesday and I just thought if any one had any helpful tips for me to consider, please post. I know we aren't alone in this fight so again, a mayday out to anyone with knowledge...thanks in advance.

ColoradoJens

First off, very sorry to hear about your child´s condition..

Next I would advise to look for the name "Don Croft" on the internet and his site worldwithoutparasites.com. He makes a device which uses low direct current to kill all unwanted parasites and tissues in the body. It is illegal for him to state that it cures cancer as well, but there are scores of people who have come forward that used his device and are alive today post-cancer.

It is called a Terminator Zapper and is cheap, non-invasive and suitable for children as well.

Too bad doctors deemed a destructive treatment like Chemo for your child. I hope he will get well soon, whatever method is used.

I have been using one for over a year now and it has solved some major health issues for me personally.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MoonMine

Moonmine,

thank you for that post. I understand that there are many potential adverse side effects to the treatments we have chosen in accordance to the childrens' hospital protocol; however, at this time we have decided that the rate of success in this particular cancer/protocol is good enough to do it. We are of an open mind and by no means have any answers. Please do not feel that our decision is a bad one as this is the prescribed protocol, and any pediatric oncologist would include chemo as part of a therapy, if working in a COG hospital. I will give the wand a further look when I have time and thanks again for the post.

ColoradoJens

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

reply to post by AllTiedTogether

Alltiedtogether; I thought I posted back to you yesterday - sorry!; thanks for your post - I will research further and speak with our Dr. on Friday - they are hard core against all, as I was told they'd be, other than the protocol. However, we are putting all info together as this is a life long battle and we need more helpful info such as yours - thanks again and I'll repost when I know more.

ColoradoJens

Not surprising, actually. I know people think doctors ignore this, but if you look through all the long and tedious clinical research trials, you will find that any procedure (including apricot pits) has actually had more than one research done on it. Some complementary therapies are encouraged (ginger for nausea... sorry if I'm vague... I need to hurry out and am giving what I remember off the top of my head.)

Because there are different types of cancer, something that works for one type of cancer for an adult will NOT work for a different cancer in a pediatric case. I don't mean to scare you, but I do know of one mother who decided to take her daughter off the hospital's treatments and went running off to California for a treatment that involved a heat and something else.

Her daughter almost didn't survive that. I looked it up and found that the treatment was for adults only, had some value in a different type of cancer, and wasn't recommended for kids at all.

I'll find you some complementary therapies sites if you like... stuff that the docs and nurses will permit (particularly if you hit them over the head with papers... and these will be from journals they recognize.) I feel that good nutrition and "fresh" food (homemade... not out of a can) and possibly organic food (fewer pesticides to consider) are a good course.

And absolutly, 100%, get together with parents going through this same kind of thing. Think about putting up a page for your child on www.caringbridge.org...

You might find help and suggestions there.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MoonMine
It is called a Terminator Zapper and is cheap, non-invasive and suitable for children as well.

That was the device used by the woman I knew. I'd forgotten the name. Her experience with her daughter and cancer was the opposite of your experience.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I just caught this thread.
I too have a little Dude at home, and he is my entire universe. I just want you to know that while it might be easy to type a word or two, that I have never said truer words when I tell you that I am here for you. No matter what. I am not a doctor, and frankly am not the brightest person you will ever meet, but I really do care. If you need to chat, cry, or just need a shoulder. I AM HERE.
Do not hesitate.
I am here.
Keep strong. It's one of the things he needs right now.
I'm here.
Your friend,
lombozo

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Byrd,

I agree with you regarding trusing this treatment. As an open mineded sort, I am researching and learning more about a lot right now - much to sort through - any suggestions or info you may have come across is greatly appreciated. Any more thoughts on the "why" for the sis and I?
Thanks again,

ColoradoJens

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by lombozo

Lombozo,

thanks for that. Means a lot when someone you've never met speaks such thoughtful and kind words. And, as I've learned to do, I will take a rain check on your offer. Somewhere down the road I'm calling it in.
Also, love to hear your little man is your world. We need more parents who are just like that. Life can be more simple than we imagine. Thanks again.

ColoradoJens

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

RogerT - maybe I am tired but I could've sworn I replied to you - sorry if it not - I appreciate your threads and in the context of asking for info here on ATS I hoped for many different experiences/responses - thank you for pointing me to something that may have worked for you or someone you know. I am following up on a lot. Thanks again for your thoughts and input.

ColoradoJens

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by americandingbat

Originally posted by RogerT

"My studies have proved conclusively … (1956 Transactions of the N.Y. Academy of Medical Sciences, vol 6. (my emphasis)

Maybe now that a half century is passed, it's time to redo that study?

Are you really trying to apply a claim from 1956 to current medical practice? Yes, cancer care has a long way still to go, but it's not the same as it was in 1956 either!

Agreed. Thanks for the post as much has been done - in the last ten years more than the last 50 - with a 91% success rate we are going with what works today.

ColoradoJens

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join