It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Condoleezza Rice Testifies: LIES A SIXTH GRADER WOULD NOT ACCEPT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
April 8, 2004, 2000 PDT (FTW) � The critical interaction in any criminal investigation of a major crime is between the detective and the suspect. It is the detective's mission to get the suspect to trip up and make statements which can then be presented in court to discredit the suspect, break down his alibis, and prove the suspect's criminal knowledge and intent. Courts and the legal system don't care what non-involved parties speculate or argue about with each other. They weren't part of the crime. They weren't there and their thoughts become hearsay or irrelevant. The only thing that matters in court is what the detective can get the suspect to state on the record which can then be corroborated or disproved. That is called direct evidence.

LIES A SIXTH GRADER WOULD NOT ACCEPT

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Yeah, I would have ducked offline after posting this horsecrap myself Ocelot....really.

Lets put this into perspective, eh?

April 8, 2004--In the wake of Condoleezza Rice's testimony before a national television audience, 50% of American voters have a favorable view of the nation's National Security Advisor. Just 24% have an unfavorable view, while 26% are not sure or do not know who she is......

Rice's numbers are far better than those for Richard Clarke, the former Clinton and Bush official whose testimony two weeks ago kicked off a media frenzy. Following yesterday's testimony, Clarke is viewed favorably by just 27% of voters and unfavorably by 42%.

Rice: 50% Favorable 24% Unfavorable Clarke 27% Favorable 42% Unfavorable

seekerof

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Yeah, I would have ducked offline after posting this horsecrap myself Ocelot....really.

Lets put this into perspective, eh?

I wasnt ducking anyone or anything. Unlike some people I actually have better things to do than spend all day here.

Into Perspective? And what perspective is that exactly?

[Edited on 14-4-2004 by Ocelot]

join