It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Patent #5,003,186 coupled with U.S. Senate Bill 1807 & U.S. House Bill 3445 = Chemtrails

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Patent #5,003'186 was issued to Hughes Aircraft in April of 1990. It covers the use of aluminum oxide and other metal oxides to be sprayed at an altitude of 10 kilometers for stratospheric seeding for reduction of global warming . This patent can be read in full by searching by patent # here patft.uspto.gov... . U.S. Senate Bill 1807 & U.S. House Bill 3445 both weather modification programs are being fast tracked through Congress. These programs are to be conducted with no public oversight whatsoever. Artificial weather modification can impact all of us by chemically polluting our water supplies, changing agricultural crop production cycles and micro-climates, reducing crop production, and water availability. www.californiaskywatch.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I've often wondered at the logistics of the chemtrail operation.

How many aircraft is it?

How many airmen and ground crew are required?

How many tons of fuel are required?

How many tons of "spray" are required?

Where is the "spray" manufactured and who by?

If this is a nation-wide phenomenon the totals must be staggering. One may only assume that if the answers to those questions are not known it's simply because one has yet to take the time and effort to find out.

An operation on the scale of chemtrails would not be easy to hide.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I assume, and I might be wrong with that, that the airplanes that carry chemical/biological agents are stationed on aircraft carriers off the coast. There are a few carriers off California and here in LA they spray like crazy.

By the way how can I attach a pic here. I have a very nice one I took a few weeks ago on the Westside.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I have to tell you that I just recently discovered this information on chemtrails. I have wondered for a few years now what was up with all the trails of jets over the relatively small city I live in. As a child I used to always watch the trails left by the jets and have always been fascinated by them. I was floored when I read about these things and have to say I think they are on to something.

Could this be proof?

Living right near a University that is known for DNA research on nearly everything you can think of, many in the area wonder if they don't release flu's over the area. Now I think it is more than an interesting conversation, it may be fact.

I would love any further information or images you could provide since I just started to look into this.

red

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by redhead57

Here we go. I took those a few weeks ago on the westside (LA). That's a very common picture of the sky here....

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by redhead57

The Air Force has gone on record saying that they " want to own the weather by 2005 ". This article I found on Rense.com ... www.rense.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
There are thousands of patents for devices and processes that are never used. The existence of a patent is no indication it is being used.

"Own the weather". Well of course the military would like to be able to do things to make the weather better for our side in battle. This is what the paper Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025 is about, change the weather in a battle zone. It has nothing to do with climate control. But since you just parrot what you read and don't bother doing any research on your own. I'll help you out a bit; here is the opening of the paper:

2025 is a study designed to comply with a directive from the chief of staff of the Air Force to examine the concepts, capabilities, and technologies the United States will require to remain the dominant air and space force in the future. Presented on 17 June 1996, this report was produced in the Department of Defense school environment of academic freedom and in the interest of advancing concepts related to national defense. The views expressed in this report are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy or position of the United States Air Force, Department of Defense, or the United States government.

This report contains fictional representations of future situations/scenarios. Any similarities to real people or events, other than those specifically cited, are unintentional and are for purposes of illustration only.
www.fas.org...

And speaking of research:
H.R. 3445, a bill to establish a research board, died a quick death in 2007
www.govtrack.us...

S. 1807,a bill to establish a research board, died a quick death in 2007
www.govtrack.us...

So much for fast tracked. Read a bit on your own. Find some up to date information. Don't be a parrot.

[edit on 1/24/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by cogburn

I agree , the enormity of a nation-wide 'chemtrail 'operation would be staggering. I'm sure that there has been attempts into finding out more information about 'chemtrails' through public officials, only to be stonewalled.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by thegreatobserver

Hi. I live in L.A. also and have some photos of some nasty chemtrails with black, whispy stuff just "hanging" there. I'll post photos when I find my usb cord. Some days it's insane how the skies look. Oftentimes on otherwise clear days, the skies are literally covered in trails.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Although I agree fully with the 'logic' of what you are saying, there are many different meanings that can be derived from that article in account to controlling the weather.

I know it 'says' that it is for battle. However, if you can control the weather in battle then why not elsewhere? The logic fails at that point. Why screw with something like that? It could literally destroy the balance of weather in the globe if we start messing with the little spots. If that was the sole intention in the first place.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

Absolutely. Thus the caveat, the final statement of the paper:

But, while offensive weather-modification efforts would certainly be undertaken by US forces with great caution and trepidation, it is clear that we cannot afford to allow an adversary to obtain an exclusive weather-modification capability.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Not owning the weather by 2025 again!

Why don't people read what they post as evidence?
Even the Opening disclaimer would have been adequate in this instance..I know I've pointed out maybe half a dozen times that this paper is fictional.

reply to post by L.HAMILTON

As for Patent #5,003,186, just because something is patented doesn't mean it's going to be produced is it?

Here's a couple of examples:

SMOKE CONSUMING LOCOMOTIVE
Patent No.531,555
Issued: December 25, 1894
Inventor: Frank Charles McNally, Kansas City, Missouri

The ultimate in low-pollution vehicles. A steam locomotive is equipped with a cover plate on its smokestack.
The smoke is sucked back into the firebox by a blower, thus causing the locomotive to consume all of its own smoke, and increasing efficiency by forcing the boiler to consume all of its unburned by-products.

Think this could be applied to automobiles? Just connect the tailpipe to the air cleaner, and presto! One hundred percent recycling and no pollution!

www.lightlink.com...

Pet display clothing
Patent No. 5,901,666
Issued: May 11, 1999
Inventor: Brice Belisle

No need to leave your gerbil or hamster at home with this novel pet cage. Just put on the vest, and little Hamlet or George can run around as you do!

A vest or belt is integrally formed with tubular, pet receiving passageways which extend around the wearer's body and terminate in pocket-like chambers for feeding and retrieval. Outer wall portions of the passageways are transparent so that a pet moving along the passageways can be seen by a spectator. Graphics or indicia depicting the pet's habitat or a pet story are marked on the vest and extend across portions of the passageways masking delineations or depicting the passageways as burrows.

www.lightlink.com...

Why didn't these get put into production??

[edit on 24-1-2009 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Thank you for the link to the article. I am one of the millions of people with fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue, it is no fun trust me on that. I was wondering how this ailment is so "new" but so prevalent. It seems that everywhere I go I run into people with it.

Perhaps I am naive, but it seems there must be something that can be done to combat this. Living so close to Lake Ontario we are often under a gray clouded sky in the winter, but on clear days, they are visible.

I for one will be very observant and when I do see the hatched patterns over head I am going to grab my camera and get some picture to share. I remember on day over the summer the sky was so loaded with these various trails that the blue of the sky was only peeking out from under them.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by cogburn

An operation on the scale of chemtrails would not be easy to hide.

They're NOT hiding it. Those "contrails" which get more and more common, are actually a poisonous concoction of chemicals.

Ever notice how it's dusty year around.

Ever notice how it's always hazy, and foggy. Some fogs are even oily.

Ignore the signs at not only you own risk, but all the others on the planet. It is poisoning on a global scale.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Follow The Money
GM
Hughes
Raytheon
Halliburton
UNOCAL
Chevron
The Caryle Group
Hitler

OR: Barium and the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP)

One of the key patents for the HAARP technology, U.S. Patent #4,686,605, proposes the "release of large clouds of barium" to enhance its performance, HAARP is now up and running on a global scale.

The aims of the HAARP project are to perfect a "reverse radio-telescope" that could be used to:
disrupt electronic communications over an extremely large area,
while keeping the military's own communication systems working
to act as an electromagnetic pulse weapon capable of overloading and disabling electric circuits
to provide radar that can scan beyond the horizon
to act as an earth probing tool to locate oil and mineral reserves
to conduct electricity through the atmosphere without wires
to create nuclear-sized explosions without residual radiation
to disrupt human mental processes through pulsed radio-frequency radiation over large geographical areas
to modify and control weather patterns

What is the link between chemtrails, geoengineering and HAARP ?

The owner of the HAARP technology patent and the contractor that built the HAARP facility is APTI (ARCO Power Technologies Incorporated), a subsidiary of the Atlantic Richmond Company - one of the largest oil companies in the world.
In 1994, APTI was sold to one of the largest intelligence contractors in the world, Raytheon E-systems, which is a subsidiary of one of the world's largest defense contractors, the Raytheon Company.
In the fall of 1997, Raytheon successfully merged with the above-mentioned owner of the geoengineering Welbach patent, Hughes Electronics, making the new Raytheon Company the owner of both the global cooling technology and of the HAARP technology.

And how about this ?

Granted, this is only an application,But..

PATENT - NASA BARIUM ION CLOUD US3813875: ROCKET HAVING BARIUM RELEASE SYSTEM TO CREATE ION
CLOUDS IN THE UPPER ATMOSPHERE Abstract: A chemical system for releasing a good yield of free barium (Ba�) atoms and barium ions (BA+) to create ion clouds in the upper atmosphere and interplanetary space for the study of the geophysical properties of the medium. Inventor(s): Paine; Thomas O. Administrator of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration with respect to an invention of , Hampton, VA 23364 Issued/Filed Dates: June 4, 1974 / April 28, 1972 Application Number: US1972000248761 CLAIMS

And what has China been up to ?
Regulations on Administration of Weather Modification
Adopted at the 56th Executive Meeting of the State Council on March 13, 2002, promulgated by Decree No. 348 of the State Council of the People's Republic of China on March 19, 2002, and effective as of May 1, 2002

Decree No. 348 can be found at: www.gov.cn...

Consider This !

EDB also known as 1,2 dibromoethane was a fumigant used on stored grain, commodities, and soil. Origin DOW chemical 1925, no longer produced in the USA,
But ‘United Phosphorus’ produced it in 1999.

TOXICITY Lethal Dose 50% = 146 mg/kg
Threshold limit 25 PPM, burns skin.
Still in use outside the USA on food crops, soil fumigation, and commodity fumigation.

EDB would easily penetrate intact skin, and act as a carrier solvent (like DMSO) to help other substances to cross the skin barrier.
It also has mutagenic and carcinogenic properties. It is extremely heavy per gallon. Thus it would sink well into the soil and control deep pests.
Then when EPA banned it in agriculture, shortly afterwards they Approved it as a Gasoline Additive for the "new gas". (That’s another thing entirely.) Plus !
they took the lead out of gas and put lots of Benzene (the first known chemical to cause leukemia) and then MTBE.

EDB has many properties
It "SINKS" fast-
It ‘Goes Through Intact Skin’ fast-
It solvents, or carries other agents into
It. It is a carcinogen , in its own right
Mutagencity, is its birth right.
A little Goes a Long Way.
It is but the ‘solvent carrier dropping agent’ .
It just bridges the resistance gap.

Want more ???
Check out the following web sites.

google for barium radar or barium ionosphere
Image Effects in Barium Cloud-Ionospheric Interactions.

stinet.dtic.mil...

Barium Cloud Test in Peru.
stinet.dtic.mil...

Spectroscopic Studies of Barium Releases.
stinet.dtic.mil...

and this:

www.dtic.mil.../dtic/search/results-template-all.html&c=464DC8DF644962BBAA47D115E86EA68D&c=41F5291 1D50A5415&c=DD0C976002CAEB35&c=C92F583E2FD6E53B&c=5EF526FDCBB753A6&c=69A6EE7DB95A7791&c=C5C8242C85E9B392&c=12AC457CE2B5F28B&c=7B711C9E935D47D2&c=CAB34 5CEEFB1340B&c=D27AE6F2C80BEC86&hl=y&n=10&sum=&searchview=7FBC4E26E505DA989E1DD0291FE4E9A8B35994E533FE494E&brdcrmb=&pg=1&sort=

I read somewhere that

Barium causes artifacts in camera shots too, like lightning bolts and making lights bleed out into your picture.

I've been wondering if we are slowly being Numbed to the worry of chemtrails as of late.

I was on the computer with the TV on also. The weather report was on
and I heard the weather guy talking about the cloud ceiling
he included a mention of what the amount of The Contrail Cover was !

I'm sure I've never heard a report on the amount of contrail cover before.

Has anyone else ?
(dumbing us down?)

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

The only mention of barium in US Patent #4686605 is in reference to other proposed means of exciting the ionosphere for purposes of study. The patent makes it clear that the technology used by the invention does not use this method.

Under the heading "Background Art" various past proposed methods for accomplishing this are described:

It has also been proposed to release large clouds of barium in the magnetosphere so that photoionization will increase the cold plasma density, thereby producing electron precipitation through enhanced whistler-mode interactions.

However, in all of the above-mentioned approaches, the mechanisms involved in triggering the change in the trapped particle phenomena must be actually positioned within the affected zone, e.g., the magnetosphere, before they can be actuated to effect the desired change.

www.freepatentsonline.com...

HAARP does not require that any radioactive or chemical substances be used, unlike earlier proposals. HAARP does not need or use barium.

--------

Did you notice the date of that barium rocket patent? (it was granted,BTW). The purpose of the barium was to study the ionosphere (the same thing HAARP does, but without the barium). The rockets released the barium at altitudes of over 50 miles, in a big cloud (I saw one once). The color and dispersal rates of the cloud were used to figure out some of the things going on up there. What does this have to do with "chemtrails"? I don't know of any airplanes that fly at 50 miles.

-------

China is not the only country interested in weather modification but they are concerned about the ramifications of doing it and see fit to monitor and control it very closely (a very good idea).

Article 3For the purpose of these Regulations, "weather modification" refers to the activities carried out for rain or snow enhancement, hail suppression, rain suppression, fog dispersal, or frost protection by exerting, under appropriate conditions, artificial influence on local atmospheric physical and chemical processes through scientific and technological means, so as to mitigate or avert meteorological disasters and properly exploit climatic resources.

Where weather modification operations are to be implemented, the local competent meteorological department shall, on the basis of the actual situations, make a public announcement in advance and notify the local public security organ to ensure the safety and security.

The following acts are prohibited:

(1) transferring equipment for weather modification operations to units or individuals that are not authorized to implement weather modification operations;

(2) using equipment for weather modification operations for activities not related to weather modification; or

(3) using equipment that fails to pass the annual verification, exceeds the expiration date or is scrapped.

------

EDB is nasty stuff. What is your point? It has nothing to do with barium. BTW, most forms of barium are pretty harmless. It's pretty much unavoidable, being a result of many industrial processes.

[edit on 1/26/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by thegreatobserver

I strongly suggest you look into the US carrier fleet. There aren't anywhere near enough carriers out there to carry out an op this size. Especially since most chemtrail believers say that the planes look just like commercial planes, but all white. The largest plane put onto a carrier is a C-130 Hercules.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

And speaking of research:
H.R. 3445, a bill to establish a research board, died a quick death in 2007
www.govtrack.us...

So much for fast tracked. Read a bit on your own. Find some up to date information. Don't be a parrot.

Well, Phage, I took your advice and did read a bit on my own, from your own link

Members often reintroduce bills that did not come up for debate under a new number in the next session.

Last Action: Aug 24, 2007: Referred to the Subcommittee on Energy and Environment.

So everything in the world of words isn't always what it seems is it?

edit to add source
www.govtrack.us...

[edit on 26-1-2009 by interestedalways]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

Last Action: Aug 24, 2007: Referred to the Subcommittee on Energy and Environment.

So everything in the world of words isn't always what it seems is it?

edit to add source
www.govtrack.us...

[edit on 26-1-2009 by interestedalways]

Not sure what you mean.

Reported by Committee (did not occur)
Voted on in House (did not occur)
Voted on in Senate (did not occur)
Signed by President (did not occur)

The Subcommittee on Energy and Environment apparently had more important matters to concern itself with.

The bill was submitted in the 110th Congress (2007-2008). It was not passed. It is dead, dead, dead. Disappointed? Do you want it to have passed?

Of course, Udall may reintroduce it (or something like it) in the 111th Congress. But as far as being "fast-tracked"...no.

[edit on 1/26/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

The Subcommittee on Energy and Environment apparently had more important matters to concern itself with.

And you are basing that on what facts?

The bill was submitted in the 110th Congress (2007-2008). It was not passed. It is dead, dead, dead.

Link please

Of course, Udall may reintroduce it (or something like it) in the 111th Congress. But as far as being "fast-tracked"...no.

So then I wouldn't call it (as you did) dead dead dead.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join