It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massachusetts Bolide/Fireball or something Else?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
A large 'fireball' is reported today (Jan 23 2009) seen over a wide area of Massachusetts. This was yet another blue-green light similar to a handful recently reported passing over various countries. Seems somethings going on right enough.

More Here

WG3

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I live in MA, I'm almost 100% that it's a meteor.

There aren't any reports of it changing direction or such, so I think it was just your run of the mill rock entering the atmosphere.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Oh no... here we go again

I saw this report earlier, but was waiting to see how soon/who picked it up first. Well done WG

Please study the links below before you reply or ask a question here, as these events are probably related, and most of the things said in those threads will apply here as well. There's no point repeating all that info again.

Related links:
Possible UFO crash in Saudi Arabia - Millions Of Witnesses!!
Big fireball SW USA - 18th Jan
Big blue light over sweden
Massive object crashes over Edmonton, Canada
Alaska Town Abuzz Over Mystery Sky Explosion
Seen a swift/very swift moving light (colored or white) in the sky? - *Please Read this first*

[edit on 24-1-2009 by C.H.U.D.]

[edit on 24-1-2009 by C.H.U.D.]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I recently posted to Dirk Tanuki’s meteorite blog. It is a vector map of the MA Bolide constructed from relative bearings given by witnesses.

lunarmeteoritehunters.blogspot.com...

Feel free to reference this on your site, or to any other organization that would like the data.

Oh,... nothing more than a huge meteor. No end-of-world crap, blue orb conspiracy or alien attack. Get scientific.

Charlyv
IMCA 4351

top topics

join