It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Freakin Ball of LIGHT!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Yesterday me and a good friend were in his back patio around 8pm at night just talking... we started talking about UFO's then at the corner of my right eye i noticed like an orangish-greenish type light in the dark corner!

I looked over and nothing was there and i said 'what the f---k was that?'

my friend said 'YOU SAW THAT TOO!?'

He believes his house is haunted since he has experienced stranger things... but who knows what that dame light was... WE BOTH SAW it though, so it was there!~

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Interesting experience,
and good that you both saw the same thing.

You say your friend says the place is haunted
and things have happened there,

can you get your friend to tell you what he has experienced in this house would be intrested to know.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
can deform perception of stimulus

Maybe the area has either a natural or synthetic form of the radiation

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
one time he was trying to fix one of his computer speakers (the speaker itself was WIDE open) and he was criss crossing wires or whatever(he's good with audio electronics), and he got this overwhelming feeling that someone was behind him at the same time the speakers started to make a strange low volume noise, almost like a waterfall in a way or when a TV has no reception. The noise stopped and the feeling went away, then the noise started again and he felt the same 'presence' or whatever.

Another time he was falling asleep on his couch(sitting up) and remembers having a 'dream' that he saw a guy to his left sitting down on his floor and then he looks over his right shoulder and this black lady was leaning over the back of the couch and they were BOTH staring at him then he woke up suddenly.

those are 2 stories that stick out in my head right now, i'll ask him again next time i talk to him and post it on here.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Has he looked up the history of the house?

Creepy stuff there, i would get a camera and start snapping away, never know what may come out!

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
he told me the lady who lived there before him (its actually an apartment), kept a lot of cats and the apartment was really dirty and stuff

but thats about all he knows, he said it was a strange woman age 45-60

sometimes he'll hear things at night, his wife as well (But not as much as him)

My friend is 'sensitive' to ghosts and paranormal stuff, once we went into a cementary at night and he got REALLY freaked out (and this guy is the size of an Ox), on our way out of the cementary he's like 'I just got the scent of an old man' and then we started to run

He says that ever since that night is really when all the stuff started to get heavy (paranormal activites at his house)

Another thing that was witnessed by his mother in law who stayed with him was discoloration in the TV.

His wife was sleeping on the couch one time and when she opened her eyes she thought her husband was standing over her but it was ANOTHER man and she screamed out her husbands name and then the image dissappeared.

[Edited on 11-4-2004 by SniperEye]

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I dont know if this is quite the same thing
but one night I had a strange dream involveing demons,these in the dream wernt like the demons you normally read about these ones looked more human with demonic fetures and had technology.
so save the long story I beat them and got free at that point I woke up to see a multi color ball close to my head and it floated away to vanish into nothing.
this ball was made up of transparent colors that chaged as these colors swirled about but tended to be the darker colors.
I was just a kid at the time about 19 and no I wasnt into drugs or drinking.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Noctu that sounded like some kind of alien encounter to me

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I had a crazy dream about a ball of lightning. The weather has been severe here, gonna watch out for ball lightning.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Just read your post, not others:

It could have been ball lightning. I've seen it on a clear, cool night before. Confused the heck of me untill I did tsome research (this was my pre-ATS days...I would have assumed alien immeadityl if I was at ATS...Makes ya think, eh?) and came to the conclusion I saw ball lightning. I recomend you do the same; there's no way I could convince you unless you are willing to accept.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Just read your post, not others:

It could have been ball lightning. I've seen it on a clear, cool night before. Confused the heck of me untill I did tsome research (this was my pre-ATS days...I would have assumed alien immeadityl if I was at ATS...Makes ya think, eh?) and came to the conclusion I saw ball lightning. I recomend you do the same; there's no way I could convince you unless you are willing to accept.

(Hey Jake, I think I know you from SF, I'm Ancient)

You should look up the history of the area and if possible borrow an EM scanner to detect any anamolous energy surges.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Thats some weird stuff SniperEye. I would recommend your friend to get up late at night (maybe 1 or 2am) with a flashlight and sit in his living room in the dark for about 20min. If anything strange happens i would get him some help. (and just if your wondering about the flashlight, think about if you don't see spirits or ghost during daylight then maybe they might not like it. So if your friend sees one and is just freaked out, thats what it is for.)

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Interesting. I cant explain or even guess what it is. Sorry.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Snipereye Where was this? Because i think my brother saw the same thing.

top topics

join