It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolutely Bizarre Creature on Benjamin Fulford's Spine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Absolutely Bizarre Creature on Benjamin Fulford's Spine

www.rense.com

On January 22nd I had a major operation. They opened a 13 centimer section of my spinal cord and removed a tumour. The doctors say they have never, in thousands of operations, ever seen a tumour like it.

It looks like a salamander and has clearly defined eyes and a tail. I took a picture of it with my cell phone camera.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
en.wikipedia.org

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
If this is true. I will be amazed!
If one goes to the site; one can see the photo of this "tumor".
Mr. Fulford is a Rense regular who claims to have connections
with the Yakuza in Japan. He claims the Yakuza were miffed at NWO types developing race specific, killer viruses. He goes on to say the Yakuza has informed VIP's of the NWO to back off or their families will be in danger.

What do you guys think of this?

www.rense.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by iufan35

definitely bizarre.
i agree, if it is true, why did this happen to him?
what was the original reason for the surgery?

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
i think i probably have one of those in my stomach cuz i never get fat regardless of what i eat lol

Weird thing

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
It looks like the aliens have invaded...who said they have to come in large galatic battle crusiers?

Or he just ate a bad piece of fish and it crawled into his spine.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Fulford never predicted a thing with his ``relations``... he have a good bio... but still...

We'll see... but anything coming from Fulford is to take with a huge grain of salt.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Benjamin Fulford is a joke. And I'm not saying this as a debunker or anything like that. The man is most likely delusional and I would say that this "tumor" is a lie.

Go to YouTube! and watch some of his videos. They are ridiculous. The man cannot make it through a single sentence without dropping the f-bomb at least twice. Not that that means much more than he has trouble finding ways to express himself. Not too bright.

I also love it when he starts threatening the NWO with sending in Ninja Assassins.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
This may be a case of Fetus in fetu or Teratoma

Fetus in fetu (or fœtus in fœtu) is a developmental abnormality: a mass of tissue inside the body that more or less resembles a fetus. There are two theories of origin concerning fetus in fetu. One theory is that the mass begins as a normal fetus but becomes enveloped inside its twin.[1] The other theory is that the mass is a highly developed teratoma. Fetus in fetu is estimated to occur in 1 in 500,000 live births.

A fetus in fetu can be considered alive, but only in the sense that its component tissues have not yet died or been eliminated. Thus, the life of a fetus in fetu is inherently limited to that of an invasive tumor. In principle, its cells must have some degree of normal metabolic activity to have remained viable. However, without the gestational conditions in utero with the amnion and placenta, a fetus in fetu can develop into, at best, an especially well-differentiated teratoma; or, at worst, a high-grade metastatic teratocarcinoma.
In terms of physical maturation, its organs have a working blood supply from the host, but all cases of fetus in fetu present critical defects, such as no functional brain, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal tract, or urinary tract. Accordingly, while a fetus in fetu can share select morphological features with a normal fetus, it has no prospect of any life outside of the host twin. Moreover, it poses clear threats to the life of the host twin on whom its own life depends.

en.wikipedia.org...

A teratoma is a kind of tumor (neoplasm). Definitive diagnosis of a teratoma is based on its histology: a teratoma is a tumor with tissue or organ components resembling normal derivatives of all three germ layers. There are rare occasions when not all three germ layers are identifiable.
The tissues of a teratoma, although normal in themselves, may be quite different from surrounding tissues, and may be highly inappropriate, even grotesque: teratomas have been reported to contain hair, teeth, bone and very rarely more complex organs such as eyeball, torso, and hands, feet, or other limbs. Usually, however, a teratoma will contain no organs but rather one or more tissues normally found in organs such as the brain, thyroid, liver, and lung.
A teratoma is an encapsulated tumor. Sometimes the capsule encompasses one or more fluid-filled cysts and when a large cyst occurs there is a potential for the teratoma to produce a structure within the cyst that resembles a fetus.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by aNdReSk

I agree with you, I think i may have had one in my stomach too.......Unfortunately it must have died when i reached 40

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Tumors in general gross me out a bit, but this is no creature... It's a nasty tumor... Sorry, Arnold, IT IS A TUMOR!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The picture at Rense doesn't look much like a salamander. As to any guesses? I have no idea. Regardless, its really gross looking and too slimy to make an accurate call. Fulford seems a bit out of touch and hes definitely reaching for more attention with this one.

Peace

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by iufan35

Looks like the little buggy-things from the Matrix or the Faculty...maybe a cross between the two. A hybrid biological transmitter that attaches to your spine and plays with your mind? Well....the post definitely made it to the right site

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Hey, in that case, maybe the mind-control has now ceased and he'll stop acting like such a raving lunatic!
Or maybe not, the Ninja Assassins are always good for a chuckle.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
If it's legit at all, I'm thinking Ziggy is almost certainly right about it- even the reptilian appearance can be explained by fetus in fetu (as human fetuses do at one stage look vaguely reptilian, as discussed here).

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I think he's full of cow pies myself, but it is possible that this is true. A parasitic twin was removed from aa girl's lower spine.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by aNdReSk
i think i probably have one of those in my stomach cuz i never get fat regardless of what i eat lol

Weird thing

I want one of those.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I flagged your post but am growing weary of flagging this type of post when I just flagged the alleged breeding of a rabbit with a cat which turns out is a probable hoax. But in this case it is probably fairly easy to verify by simply asking the doctor about it.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

Fulford is an Opiate addict due to his back problems.

That is why he slurs, swears and has a puffy face.

People with Back problems who are on opiates normally sound constipated (Opiates do that anyways).

*Just my observations.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Oh yeah, I didn't know that about him. Makes sense. I still feel as if he is completely full of it. He is just another con-man in my book, playing off of people's fears.
I can personally attest to the side-effects of opiates. After a surgery I had while in the military they prescribed me opiates to manage pain. After 6 months of them I couldn't handle it anymore. They suppress your appetite AND make you constipated. Not a very nice combo. I had lost 40 pounds (and I didn't need to lose any). I became pencil-thin and told the doc I would rather suffer pain than to be forced to take those crappy meds.

Then they put me on something "experimental" that was later linked to suicidal depression. The military is cool that way.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I'm surprised nobody has suggested that we all have one,
and that they're going to hatch in 2012 causing...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join