It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

world's biggest remote viewing experiment

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Guys

Just wanted to share this website - it's a bunch of people trying to do pull off the world's biggest remote viewing experiment. One of my friends is one of the team, so I can vouch for its independence.

Sounds like fun - they will have four objects on three continents and want to see if the internet is the best way to make sure that anyone instructing viewers doesn't leak clues.

All you have is a set of 'coordinates' to home in on.

Sounds interesting and I am definitely taking part. They will set up the objects on 28th Feb, 2009 at 12pm GMT. I am setting my calendar.

Wonder what the findings will show. Have had some freaky remote viewing experiences.

Check out the website

www.projectrv.com...

annefran

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by annefran

Hi.

I have been aware of the theory of "remote viewing" for many years,but have little or no idea of how to attempt this.

You seem to know a bit about the practice,so i was wondering if you could possibly post some links to help me out?

Thanx.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Hi there..I got most of my info from wikipedia..till a couple of nights back...then my pal locster...emailed me this link

www.courtneybrown.com...

I have been playing around with binaural beats and have had a bit of success remote viewing...

Been practicing with locster who is a member on here and have been so impressed by his accuracy, that I have felt compelled to tidy up a bit!

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Thanx for getting back to me so quickly!

I will give the link a good read (when i get a quiet moment),and see if i can make myself more familiar with the subject.

S and F for you!

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
anytime...!

pass the link around...I think it will be good

annefran

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
There are supposedly a few well known remote viewers who have a high number of hits. One of which is supposedly Joe McMoneagle that was reported to have a 50% accuracy.

I've recalled going through an alleged remote viewing training program for 'psychic gifted' children back in or near early 70's. Some of these trainers I recall such as Russell Targ and others I also vaguely recall having visited. As far as I know, I failed with the training. Not a pleasant experience either. People with implants etc. may be how some of this information is known. With the right technologies, many things like this may be possible. The all seeing eye may be one of the earliest examples of this mystical technology.

At one time, I may have been able to do this, but now seem to have been disconnected from the source.
I wouldn't mind searching for lost treasures though.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Wow...fancy telling us more...?

Bet if you take part in that you will get it bang on target!

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I will definetly try this one.
Care to do a few practise runs Annefran?

I'm really curious what the outcome of this thing will be

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
count me in.. just have to tidy the house first!

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Whatever ability I may have had has been lost. And as I said, I falied with the program. You probably have a much better chance than I would. Besides, from what I recall, I was using something that supposedly enhanced the ability....if any. Rusell Targ had supposedly called it a cheating device. Even if I could do this, I doubt I would want the publicity.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I am so in!!!!

I meditate and have had a bit of success with out of body experiences and be able to sense if not outright see things around people that are some distance from me, but very close to me emotionally and spiritually. I have never tried something like this but did read an old book by a man named Moorehouse called Psychic Warrior and they spoke of this.

I think that anyone can do things to increase their "psychic" or spiritual abilities or to jump start a skill not used in some time. Quiet the mind, meditate regularly and most important increase your awareness. I can't wait to see the results of this thing. I am going to pass the link to several people and put it on several websites where I know people will be interested.

red

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Cheers Red.

That's way cool...you are straight onto the friend's list!

Annie

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Thanks Aleon...

Hope all is well with you - this one will be anonymous, so hopefully, you could still take part.

Hope you are having a fab weekend!

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Hi

Thanks for raising interest in this. This is a quick note to say we are open to suggestions as to how best to handle this experiment. Please feel free to offer expertise and knowledge as to how to get the best from the experiment.

We have deliberately set the date for > 1 month to make sure we gain momentum and also to make sure that we give everyone a chance to raise best practice and other issues.

It's open to anyone. Please participate.

Project RV

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
supposeldy skilled viewers can pinpoint the following...

Do you need to know?

* The location and condition of a missing person, child or object
* Future potential markets in a certain area
* The cause of an event or disaster
* The future effects of a particular event (e.g. global warming)
* Other potential future events,
* Historical events and information,
* Possible medical diagnostic considerations (we don't diagnose)
* Personal family history and events
* Unsolved cases or mysteries
* Missing technical data
* The outcome of upcoming events
* The effects of a personal decision
* The location of mineral or petroleum deposits

comments please!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
There's lots of evidence to suggest that remote viewing is a absolutely genuine. I am looking forward to this experiment. Are there any techniques anyone can share for success?

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
1. The 8 of clubs

2. A barbie doll

3. an empty bottle of asprin

4. a black and white photo of a civil war soldier.

In RVing, time and space mean nothing. Guess now!

[edit on 24-1-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Brilliant - suggest the items so you know you are right!

Top strategy

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
In response - our website has now had loads of hits and we are getting emails in.

Please send any ideas you have - we need to find the best way to objectively assess the data we receive.

Send experiences - we will upload them onto the website and can guarantee anonymity if you prefer.

send you suggestions to [email protected]

we couldnt have done this without ATS

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Hmmm, The Link Seems Interesting & Definetely A Topic That Interests Me. So I Shall Spread The Word & Pass It Along. Will Also Star & Flag As Well.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join