It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ron Paul Effect

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
January 9th Ron Paul went to congress and said this....

He came out and acknowledges that Israel creates Hamas. Now this seemed to be surprise to most even the people in congress. There was a thread that was created on here that got quite a bit of attention.

Well I open up the Wall Street Journal this weekend and under the weekend journal section a whole 2 pages dedicated on how Israel created Hamas only a little more than a week after Dr Paul spouted it in front of congress. So I say to myself is Ron Paul starting to have an effect? Why is no one acknowledging this man? Why do congressmen have to go to RP in private and tell him he was right but now have the balls to say it publicly not just with this issue but with the economy and others? Last HOW IS THIS MAN NOT PRESIDENT?

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
we can only wish,,

one problem though,,, ron paul speaks the truth,,, people and our govt leaders hate the truth and rather put our heads in the sand

remember that thread about all the childrens clothes testing and how every store will go bankrupt and such

guess who was the only person in congress to vote no????

you guessed it, RP dr.no go figure---yeah he's so terrible. right???

wake up america

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
here's the link on that

Rep. Bobby Rush, D-Il., sponsored the measure along with 106 co-sponsors. In the House of Representatives, 424 members voted for the act, nine voted "present" and a single member voted against it – Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas.

President George Bush signed it into law on Aug. 14, 2008.

from this site,,,,,,www.worldnetdaily.com...

ps,,, love your threads,,, keeping ron paul out front and in our minds,,, and to turn on new people to the RP revolution,,,, i found him on here first and took the ball and ran and will keep running

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Oh baby has Ron Paul had an effect?
Enough to raise more money in one single day than most politicians dream about. After the media gave him hardly any press coverage and called him a kook, by the time enough people bitched about it and they starting grudgingly responding, the primaries were over.

But yeah now that very same pig media having run out of answers from everyone else is booking him all over the country for his opinion.
They feel the increased ratings when he's on probably, but even the media is being forced to consider his opinion because SOMEONE'S got to provide some answers and he's the only one left that's got them.

We are going down man. Serious unemployment, no jobs, incredibly high taxes, and now Obama wants a central world bank to buy up sub primes? A trillion dollar bailout? When local and state governments in the US are going bankrupt and now running out of unemployment money? Do you realize what this means?

If you have no job, can't get unemployment, and the food runs out the pressure will cause increases in crime like whoa. But wait. If the local government is bankrupt, and they can't pay the cops...You see where this is leading? And people wonder why guns, ammunition and MRE's are booming in sales? How far can a government push an armed citizenry before all hell breaks loose when people are starving and desperate, with a government disposed to rob us?

This is all spelling not good in caps. Look at the business closings all over the place. Well all those people have to find work somewhere. Doing what? And how are these people supposed to pay taxes in conditions like this? What happens when the money dries up in Washington (which really it already did) ? Think more debt and printing money is going to work?

If I had paid more attention to the companies outsourcing our labor to foreign countries and illegal immigrants, I would have made sure I boycotted the hell out them. They fricken sold the US out to fill there wallets. That was more important. Well PAY the fricken bill now you idiots like you deserve to and STOP making the American people cover your butts. You failed. And it serves you right. Pigs.

[edit on Sat Jan 24th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
yeah it makes me mad,,,,,during primaries fox blackballed ron paul,,, trying to even exclude him from the debate

and now they have him on every other day

fox is so two faced is makes me sick

but i guess i should be happy he's ghetting coverage now,,, better late than never,, and it will spread the message

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I just found out that Ann Coulter wants ron paul to run in 2012 lol thats funny. I cant stand her.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by tjeffersonsghost

Because the Powers that are know Ron Paul is right and he is trying to spoil the NWO's party called complete take over.

This man is brilliant and he reads history, understands the system and the Federal Reserve plus what a detriment they are to this great Nation. Ron Paul is a thorn in their side and they know he has exposed their agenda.

Why do you think they kept him off the stage and out of the lime light during the Presidential campaign? Because he knows to much. The NWO controls the media, banks, politicians and Federal Reserve what else can I say, it is called money and power and they have both.

[edit on 25-1-2009 by amari]

new topics

top topics

join