It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Agenda 2009 Alien take over.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Please move to apropriat forum, I just didnt know where to post this.
I found this link, I do not know what to think of it realy..

Alien Agenda 2009 Alien take over USA
and here:
Justice Prisoners and Alien Transport System (J.P.A.T.S)
Any of you know any thing about this ? coz if even half true, we're in deep shait.
I find it bizarre in the way he names alot of people and hes own.
But hey, what do I know, names can be faked all the time, but this one names a shait load of important people in the sense that they are lawyers and CIA and stuff like that .
Maby you top trained ATS folks can look at it with an open mind..

I can actually veryfy one part of this mess of a letter, and I have it as Signature, the reason I have it as signature, is that I found it wierd for an radio station to have this as main topic in the news...

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
I can actually veryfy one part of this mess of a letter, and I have it as Signature, the reason I have it as signature, is that I found it wierd for an radio station to have this as main topic in the news...

What, you mean that thing about the neanderthals? The signature doesnt even make sense.

Personally I think the article is bull. But granted, I am physically unable to read it: my eyes hurt from the wall of text.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Yes there is alot of text there, and if you never heard of the neanderthals, you will not understand anyways..
Let me continue here:

''Kuwait purchased 5.4 million doses of emergency nuclear radiation drugs!

[link to www.lifesciencesworld.com]

Kuwait Ministry of Health stockpiles thyroid-blocking potassium iodide for nuclear radiation emergencies

MOORESVILLE, N.C., Jan. 22 /PRNewswire/ — Nukepills.com today announced the sale of 180,000 units (5.4 million doses) of ThyroShield™ Potassium Iodide to the Kuwait Ministry of Health. Worth approximately $1.4 million, the sale was brokered by Nukepills.com and signifies Kuwait's proactive course in protecting its citizens during a nuclear radiation emergency.''

And let me show you a part from the Norwegian letter:

''All the governments in the world are aware of this and they just say it is going to happen. For those of the people that can save themselves I can only say reach for higher ground and find caves up in the high places where you can have a food storage for at least five years with canned food and water to last for a while.Radiation pills and biosuits are also advisable if your budget allows it. ( Here is my Point )''

So, now I move on to what I heard on the News On the radio december 30th 2008 on Radio Norge : ''New conclusions sugests that the neanderthals was anihilated by humans''
let me now just post from the link above:

''Did you know that Cro-Magnon man and Neanderthal man were on this planet at the same time in-fact the Cro-Magnons wiped out the Neanderthals’ and replaced them what if an alien race were replacing us today what would it look like, and what if they could become us.''

Do you see now ? if you have done ANY resaerch on this topic you should know what I'm talking about.

*Salute*

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Invasion of The Bodysnatchers.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
You might say the aliens are slowly taking over planet earth.Its like a silent invasion which may take another 1000 years to compleat.All the troubles and financial problems that are happening now to the united states and other countries is part of the aliens agenda.The aliens do things slowly one step at a time.The aliens have done this process to many other worlds.They control the united states and the united nations.They have replaced many important people around the world with there own people.Look a like imposters.On of there plans is to disarm humans where ever they can.Change guns laws.Change goverment rules and amendments.Its all so easy to them as they have done this many times before.Fema is 100% alien controlled.They may look like they are helping people but its all in the plan.Some earthquakes,hurricanes and bushfires have been started by aliens to destroy areas they want to change or wipeout compleatly.They are slowly changing the world.The aliens want to change it as slowly as possible so most people will not notice or will believe its just a act of nature.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
The closest this will come to reality is on movie screens. I give it a '9' for creative imagination!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Nuke pills really don't work anyway, lol. Besides, today's modern nukes are much cleaner and greener than yesterdays. Fallout is not that bad I hear.

As far as the rest of this, nothing more than imagination mixed with sincere foolishness.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

So these super advanced aliens need to secretly take over the primitive humans? LOL, I just do not buy that... Wouldn't they just come wipe us out and take what they want?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Let me continue here:

Kuwait purchased 5.4 million doses of emergency nuclear radiation drugs!

There is only one explanation for this, some terrible horrible conspiracy! It cannot have anything to do with the fact Kuwait's Persian neighbor has nuclear ambitions. Not at all! That would just be silly!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

This person has also posted the same stuff on Project Camelot.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Hell no, what an unsubstantiated fear-mongering bc letter.............

2nd.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Any of you know any thing about this ? coz if even half true, we're in deep shait.

From your source...

Before we begin let me first say that, unlike the rest of this site, I can not confirm any of the following try as I might. It all may be true or it all may be a delusion.

Much of the claims he makes do not hold up. For instance...

Gunderson, he said, had a contract with the federal government to build 107,200 full length railroad cars, each with 143 pairs of shackles...there are 11 sub-contractors in this giant project...If you multiply 107,200 times 143 times 11, you come up with about 15,000,000.

For starters, his math is a bit off. 107,200 x 143 x 11 is not "about" 15,000,000...it is closer to 168,000,000. However, 107,200 x 143 is a bit over 15,000,000. Either way, he seems confused on how many cars are being made. He claims Gunderson has the contract and subcontracted it out to 11 contractors; he is not clear whether that is 107,200 divided among 11 subcontractors or 11 subcontractors making 107,200 each. And based on his math, it's hard to tell (though 107,200 cars is a bit more plausible than 1,179,200)

Further, why would they need shackles? In Nazi Germany and Stalinist Russia, two nations that perfected the fine art of mass deportation, they did not shackle in prisoners. They were herded in at gun point and the doors shut. Shackling in each and every prisoner would require an unfathomable amount of time and manpower.

Living near a railway, I can attest the train cars pictured do exist. I see them on a regular basis. They are in fact produced by Gunderson under the brand-name Automax, which I suppose if you buy in to the conspiracy theory sound pretty ominous. However, this is a play on the type of car it is, an autorack, which transport motor vehicles from manufacturer to distributor. And yes many Automax cars can be found with rivets for chains, not to shackle prisons but to secure the vehicles being transported.

While they look big and foreboding, you would be hard pressed to secure 143 people inside, much less chain them up one-by-one.

Phil Schneider made the claims about Gunderson in 1995, 14 years ago. One has to wonder, if there was any validity to this story, that it would not take this long to fill the order and what the conspiracy is waiting for. 14 years is a long time to wait for a prediction to come to pass. Though I am sure those that believe this will have an answer that relies heavily on special pleading and speculation. These things rarely have an expiration date in the minds of those who believe.

In 2000, BUSH as candidate makes his way to VISIT Gunderson Steel Fabrication (IN TEXAS), (ostensibly (alibi) to give a t.v. speech about social security. Why a speech on social security had to be conducted from a shackled-boxcar manufacturing site, only Bush will know for sure...)

A complete non-sequitur. There are a great many innocuous reasons a presidential candidate and governor would visit a manufacturing plant.

Metal worker Lee Harrington also described 20,000 CHINESE prisoner boxcars with shackles and modern guillotines, in the form of 40 foot railroad containers,

This claim makes less sense than the "143 pairs of shackles" claims. Why would they need guillotines for executing prisoners when a bullet is just as effective, makes less of a mess, takes less time and requires less manpower?

He was told he was doing 'irrevocable' damage to the New World Order by US intelligence agents who visited him in his Portland, Oregon apartment. "

Schneider was found dead in his home and there were no witnesses to his suicide. How is it, if there were no witnesses, we know what his assassins told him?

And obviously, if you buy this garbage, he must not have done so much damage if the conspiracy is ongoing.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
As far as the rest of this, nothing more than imagination mixed with sincere foolishness.

I completely agree ITF. What puzzles me is how (apparently intelligent) people can entertain this tripe as being true, even fro the briefest of seconds.

I guess this is the internet though where very few attribute any accountability to their online persona. It's kind of a free-for-all of foolishness...but nonetheless entertaining.

Terranaut

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Double Post.. Sorry

Terranaut

[edit on 11-8-2009 by Terranaut]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Hey OP Hang on a minute I have watched this movie... Yeah
Terminator 4 Salvation? But with Aliens instead of AI computers etc

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Wow!
Is there a conspiracy theory he missed?
I can’t imagine what its like to go through life so paranoid.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I can not see any reason for aliens to take over the Earth. If they have technology to arrive here from distant stars or other dimensions... then they should have technology to terraform any other Earth-sized lifeless planet for their needs. And there should be thousands of those type planets in our galaxy.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

and here:
But hey, what do I know, names can be faked all the time, but this one names a shait load of important people in the sense that they are lawyers and CIA and stuff like that .

They took over thousands of years ago.....It will just become mainstream though and then they won't have to hide anything......

That is IF it is going to happen...

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

and here:

Yea that is like 3 days worth of reading for me.........I am trying to quit Binge reading...lol

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

sometimes I wonder about george lucas...you know, because of the jedi trait to see what's going to happen NEXT. there was a movie by that name with nicholas cage; the premise is the same.

who's feeding these people information about extraterrestrial abilities?

anyone else notice the ATS logo doing unusual things?

[edit on 12-8-2009 by reject]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join