It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baroness Tonge: "Israel stands accused of war crimes witnessed by the whole world"

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ownification

Why bog down in a 'debate' with one pro-Israeli. We have heard all their arguments before including their stock labels and contrived mythological references.

The issue at hand is what Israel is doing to the Palestinians at any given moment for the past 60 years. Of course they will broach any peripheral subject as justifications from Solomaic biblical references to Muslims hatching plots on the foothills of the Himalayas.

These pro-Israelis have a profound and deep seated fascinations for Muslims that is nothing more than camouflage and a psychological displacement of the pathological state they find themselves in; that of victim and victimiser. Truly a wretched state.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
also when setting up thise who were to live there , the terrorists and soon to be eladers of israel deemed those from eastern europe as not wanted - so those ejws lives were thrown away by menechem begin when he had the chance to save them - and had the jew envoy clapped in irons and sent to prison. for coming there to ask for help.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Like i said the civil wars were caused because of Israel.

By 1968, the PLO and Israel were committing cross border attacks against each other in violation of Lebanese sovereignty.[3] After the PLO leadership and its Fatah brigade were expelled from Jordan for fomenting a revolt, they entered Lebanon and the cross-border violence increased. Meanwhile, demographic tensions over the Lebanese National Pact lead to the Lebanese Civil War (1975–1990).
en.wikipedia.org...

Syria was called in to help the Lebanese Christians then later sided with the Palestinians and muslims.

Israel is what caused Lebanon to become what it is. It was the financial and commercial hub for the middle east, it's economy was booming and it was the jewel of the middle east. It wasn't until Israel came into the region that everything turned to crap. They ruined one of the oldest and historically rich areas of the world with their wars and greed.

My mum lost over 40 family members between 76 and 84 in the civil wars including her father and brother. My fathers family lost their home and many family members in Palestine.

They caused everything we see there today. They caused people to live in poverty costing the middle east trillions in dollars for wars that didn't need to happen.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
So Jennifer Louise Tonge, Baroness Tonge, who approves of suicide bombers and terrorism speaks out against Israel in what is obviously a call for more violence. If I was British I would make note of these people who support terrorism and war.

She does no one any favors in this, and only strokes the fires of war.

Well, given that Muhammad is the most popular name for newborn males in England, and the population lives in fear of Muslim retaliation, she is simply trying to appease the jihadists with her anti-Semitic rants.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

If you want to debate the right of the Jewish people to exist in the place that is now Israel, I will be happy to get this going. I will send you a U2U later on when the timing is better for me.

No No No, No one here is arguing against the right of the Jewish people to exist in the place that is now Israel. I don't know how you came up with that. I am against the non-Palestinian Jews who migrated from all over the world by the order of the Zionist organization which became the source of all the problems which exists now in the Middle East.

The topic should be more or less about the justification of Israel's existance. This is because when the Western Media talks about this conflict they act as if it started 8 years ago, I want to make sure all those drones who read the debate learns that it didn't start 8 years ago and that the fighters who are opposing the occupation are terrorists and freedom fighters similar to the American fighter who are freedom fighters and terrorists.

Is it not a fair debate, "the justification of Israel's existance"? Since you are pro Israel your first mission should be to justify it's existance, if you can't take that simple challenge in to hands than you should realise that all other topics are much more harder for you to debate since Israel has broken more international laws than Iraq under Saddam. And no I don't want to debate an issue which we both agree on, that would be funny.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher

Why bog down in a 'debate' with one pro-Israeli. We have heard all their arguments before including their stock labels and contrived mythological references.

The issue at hand is what Israel is doing to the Palestinians at any given moment for the past 60 years. Of course they will broach any peripheral subject as justifications from Solomaic biblical references to Muslims hatching plots on the foothills of the Himalayas.

These pro-Israelis have a profound and deep seated fascinations for Muslims that is nothing more than camouflage and a psychological displacement of the pathological state they find themselves in; that of victim and victimiser. Truly a wretched state.

I have doen a debate with one pro-Israeli in Youtube before, guess how long? 2 months back and forth until I broke through his Firewall which was installed by the biased Western Media. If we can just make them see the reality (both sides of the story) I'm sure they will understand. They just need more time than normal people. The problem with this debate is that we are only allowed to go back and forth about 5 or 6 times but still enough hopefully.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevegmu
Well, given that Muhammad is the most popular name for newborn males in England, and the population lives in fear of Muslim retaliation, she is simply trying to appease the jihadists with her anti-Semitic rants.

That's not true.

The number 1 baby name is Jack. Mohammed isn't even in the top 20....

Boys

1. Jack
2. Oliver
3. Harry
4. Alfie
5. Charlie
6. Thomas
7. Joshua
8. Daniel
9. James
10. William
11. Lewis
12. George
13. Ryan
14. Ethan
15. Samuel
16. Dylan
17. Liam
18. Jake
19. Joseph
20. Jacob

Girls

1. Olivia
2. Ruby
3. Grace
4. Emily
5. Jessica
6. Sophie
7. Chloe
8. Lily
9. Mia
10. Lucy
11. Amelia
12. Evie
13. Ella
14. Katie
15. Ellie
16. Summer
17. Charlotte
18. Megan
19. Hannah
20. Ava

Linky - baby names 2008

And no, we don't live "in fear of Muslim retaliation". What utter bull crap.

Where are you from and where do you get this rubbish you're spouting. You quite freely use the "anti-semitic" card, while obviously harbouring an anti-muslim chip on your shoulder. You do know Palestinians/Arabs are semitic, don't you?

[edit on 11/2/09 by stumason]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join