It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baroness Tonge: "Israel stands accused of war crimes witnessed by the whole world"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Ownification

Can I claim that the Western society is the aggressor because some Westerners are molesting childeren, raping their own women, and throwing tons of bombs and missiles on soverien states and starting proxy wars which results in to genocide which in result, more torture and more rape in other people's lands?

The difference being is that Western's don't approve or support this type of behavior, while you, and the rest who back Muslim terrorists like Hamas, do back these types of activities.

Israel and Palestine could live in peace if terrorists like Hamas didn't insist on waging un-ending war until one or the other is completely and totally destroyed.

The rest of your post is nothing but ignorance piled upon ignorance. The twisted logic reveals the twisted mind behind it. The only question is, when will our patience reach its end.

What is going on against Israel is nothing different than what is going on between Muslims ans the rest of the world.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

The definition you came up with is interesting...according to it all military organizations are terrorists. I dont buy it. Use Webster.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

No disrespect taken.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
reply to post by psyko45

As for the Palestinians, they have every right to resist the crimes of the Israeli pirate state.

Yes they do matey....arghhh and also the right belongs to them to be bombed into Davey Jones locker. Yo Ho Ho and a bottle of white phosphorous.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by psyko45
-Rivers of vile and acid.-

How can you live with so much hatred in your heart? Your words sound
nothing less like those of a monster, words like those of a demon out for
the suffering and agony of everyone around you.

[edit on (2/2/09) by Wehali]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DantesLost

Attack the argument not the person. I don't think you are understanding what I am writing. This will be my last post with you. If you have trouble reading English I will gladly translate my words into another language.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wehali

-Rivers of vile and acid.-

[edit on (2/2/09) by Wehali]

I dont remember typing the words you quoted me as typing...would you be so kind as to post the entire quote supposedly made by me? Then Ill respond to your ever so intuitive querry.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
I can only hope and pray that the good and decent people of the world can come together and end, once and for all, the tyranny and oppression that the Zionists have perpetrated around the world. I say, "Let the trials begin!"

I agree 100%. Let's also get the leaders of Hamas in the court room so they can explain why they continue to continue to terrorize Israeli civilians. Let's also hear them explain why they have decided to launch their attacks from civilian areas so that Israel cannot properly respond to the aggression without injuring Palestinian civilians.

Let's hear the entire story and make a call once and for all. I suggest that you not be in any seat of power because you've obviously already made up your mind and branded Israel 100% guilty.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I dont remember typing the words you quoted me as typing...would you be so kind as to post the entire quote supposedly made by me? Then Ill respond to your ever so intuitive querry.

Rivers of vile and acid is a description of what you have been saying.
Though I guess arguing with someone as filled with hatred as you are,
is no different than asking a dog to drop the steak. I just hope that you
never get into a position in which you have any substantial power over
other human beings, for your sake and for theirs.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

Do you mean bile(like stomach juices) and acid? Anyway do you have something to ad to this thread?(related to the subject) Or are you just giving me a free psyk eval?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Please review definition of "terrorist". It is black and white. One either is or isnt a terrorist. Be honest with yourself when reviewing the definition. No need for further debate on this subject.

Hi my friend,
for me it is not sure who or what is terrorist. Could you enlighten me? Or maybe arab, muslim, eastern=terrorist?
I dont know, please enlighten me, my friend.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by deccal

the systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion

[edit on 2-2-2009 by psyko45]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
reply to post by psyko45

As for the Palestinians, they have every right to resist the crimes of the Israeli pirate state.

Yes they do matey....arghhh and also the right belongs to them to be bombed into Davey Jones locker. Yo Ho Ho and a bottle of white phosphorous.

My dear friend,
such words are really not appropriate for a human being. Can you please explain why do you support such rude violence at all? You can be against Gazans, agains Palestinians, but you are not allowed to be against humans and you can not make fun of being people killed. This is my 2 cent my friend.

[edit on 2-2-2009 by deccal]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

reply to post by deccal

the systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion

[edit on 2-2-2009 by psyko45]

Thanks for the answer my friend. But weird answer, because now you have to define terror.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by deccal

Hey!!! Wow. Another free psyk eval...thanks. Lets stay on subject shall we?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by deccal

a state of intense fear. (FYI..I defined this already it didnt post in the edit for some reason.)

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

reply to post by deccal

Hey!!! Wow. Another free psyk eval...thanks. Lets stay on subject shall we?

My dearest acquaintance, I think we were on Topic. You were making some claims who or what should be terrorist and I was trying to find the answer who or what and how you may define. Besides, I was opposing your joyful statement about killing people with phosphor. I though we were on topic. Am i wrong?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

reply to post by deccal

a state of intense fear. (FYI..I defined this already it didnt post in the edit for some reason.)

ok, a state for intense fear.
Was Zeus a terrorist?

ps: my battery is almost out...see u later...

[edit on 2-2-2009 by deccal]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by deccal

Zeus=the king of the gods and husband of Hera in Greek mythology
MYTHOLOGY.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by deccal

Someone called Israel a pirate state. A ridiculous statement. I responded in kind.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join