It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thread moved, BTS access?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Hello, I've checked around and could not find an answer in the FAQ or anywhere obvious to this possibly dumb question.

I started a thread a while back about the "gnome pandemic", I wrote a comical introduction wanting to get started on a light note and requested information on "gnomes", this thread was moved to BTS comedy.

Now, I completely understand why this was moved as it seemed to actually be a funny post, which is surprising with the number of poor jokes I put out. The thing was I couldn't edit/access/log in to anything in BTS. Do I need a separate account for BTS?

I've noticed I can get points for posting in "BTS" points...but if I can't log in...well?

Do I need a separate account for BTS?

I am confused...more than usual...

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
You do need to log into BTS but your user name and password are the same

www.belowtopsecret.com...

[edit on 1/24/09 by FredT]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
There is no seperate account for BTS. Your screen name and password should also log you in to BTS. The next time you are on the BTS page click the login button and enter your screen name and password and you should be able to log in. Hope this helps. It's the button above the search field.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Maybe this is a glitch in the system... maybe only an issue for me... but if i am ever logged out of BTS and try to post to one of my threads that have been moved there from here... i am prompted to login... when doing so with same login info for ATS... it is rejected... then i have to change my login before i can log back into both ATS & BTS... a bit more time consuming and frustrating but it works.

[edit on 24-1-2009 by The All Seeing I]

new topics

top topics

join