It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are alien terrorists planning on nuking the polar ice caps?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Premise: Aliens are not like us and do not know how to communicate with human beings

Theory: Due to sub-standard communication we assume the worst. We assume that aliens wish to do us harm. We associate aliens with terrorists.

Conclusion: The best way to annihilate the alien race is too nuke the polar ice caps and flood the world while fleeing to higher ground.

The end

[edit on 24-1-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
uhh, you think we should nuke the polar ice caps to kill off the aliens? Would it be a stretch to assume if they are aliens, they would have arrived to earth in a space ship?

Bit of a flaw in your masterful plan don't you think?

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
Conclusion: The best way to annihilate the alien race is too nuke the polar ice caps and flood the world while fleeing to higher ground.

The end

Are we in danger of invasion from Antarctic Alien/Penguin hybrids?
Did I miss something here?

[edit on 24-1-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Nice pic, star for you.
Post.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
uhh, you think we should nuke the polar ice caps to kill off the aliens? Would it be a stretch to assume if they are aliens, they would have arrived to earth in a space ship?

Bit of a flaw in your masterful plan don't you think?

Well you know what happens when you assume now don't you?

They arrived through a StarGate. I think the star gate is high enough above sea level to survive the flooding. We could take it over and use it against them.

[edit on 24-1-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Wow.....
I'm really loosing faith in this board.

First we have some insane person babbling about sub-orbital trips for everyone next year in the obama disclosure thread, followed up by UFOs flying on the same flight pattern, now for some retarded reason we have someone talking about nukeing the polar ice caps to fend off alien invaders, whilst, meanwhiles, blossom goodchild is plotting her devious come back in the yellowstone purple aura crap, god.......

/me applies gun to forehead, pulls trigger.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

They arrived through a StarGate. I think the star gate is high enough above sea level to survive the flooding. We could take it over and use it against them.

The end is closer than we think it’s the apocalypse

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
They are following you from thread to thread there is no escape.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   

I just had to laugh at that one.

To the OP- Wouldn't nuking the polar ice caps also serve to annihilate the human population as well? Nukes large enough to melt the ice caps would send deadly fallout all over the globe. The poor SOB's that weren't wiped out by that would be wiped out by the ensuing flood as they will be too sick to make it to higher ground. Bad idea.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ShAuNmAn-X

Well I dont know he has a couple of cryptic threads going all saying roughly the same thing about stargates

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Maybe he should check out the other 2,000 starg ate threads on the site first. I still don't understand the whole nuking the ice caps thing. C'mon OP shed some light on your reasoning. I still think that enough nukes to melt the polar caps equals the end of life on earth and the first step toward a mega ice age.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ShAuNmAn-X

Check out his other thread here its a little informative but still vague

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

new topics

top topics

join