It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gerald Celente has spoken - but are you listening?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Gerald Celente has spoken - but are you listening?

revolutionradio.org

CODE RED: Economy in Collapse - Drastic Actions Will Be Taken

KINGSTON, NY, 22 January 2009 — President Barack Obama will use his poll shattering popularity to swiftly enact policies that will prove to be among the most costly and potentially destructive in America’s history, predicts Trends Research Institute Director Gerald Celente.

“We are forecasting dramatic measures will soon be taken by the Obama Administration that will worsen the credit crisis and severely damage the nation’s economic system,” says Celente.

According to The Trends Research Institute Director, the new President who swept into the White House on a tidal wave of unprecedented enthusiasm and the blessings of a strong majority, will have free reign to take whatever actions he deems necessary.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
this guy isn't any crackpot. He is well respected and has been known to hit them out of the park on more than a few occasions.

The George Washington blog has compiled a list of quotes attesting to Celente’s accuracy as a trend forecaster.

“When CNN wants to know about the Top Trends, we ask Gerald Celente.”
— CNN Headline News

“A network of 25 experts whose range of specialties would rival many university faculties.”
— The Economist

“Gerald Celente has a knack for getting the zeitgeist right.”
— USA Today

“There’s not a better trend forecaster than Gerald Celente. The man knows what he’s talking about.”
- CNBC

“Those who take their predictions seriously … consider the Trends Research Institute.”
— The Wall Street Journal

“Gerald Celente is always ahead of the curve on trends and uncannily on the mark … he’s one of the most accurate forecasters around.”
— The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

“Mr. Celente tracks the world’s social, economic and business trends for corporate clients.”
— The New York Times

“Mr. Celente is a very intelligent guy. We are able to learn about trends from an authority.”
— 48 Hours, CBS News

“Gerald Celente has a solid track record. He has predicted everything from the 1987 stock market crash and the demise of the Soviet Union to green marketing and corporate downsizing.”
— The Detroit News

“Gerald Celente forecast the 1987 stock market crash, ‘green marketing,’ and the boom in gourmet coffees.”
— Chicago Tribune

“The Trends Research Institute is the Standard and Poors of Popular Culture.”
— The Los Angeles Times

“If Nostradamus were alive today, he’d have a hard time keeping up with Gerald Celente.”
— New York Post

You might want to give this a look.

CODE RED: Economy in Collapse - Drastic Actions Will Be Taken

revolutionradio.org...

revolutionradio.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I have most certainly prepared.

My family thought I was crazy when I made a seed bank, bought canned goods, ordered CRATS and MREs, bought silver coins for barter...

Now they want me to go get more... haha, go figure.

I've been listening to this guy for a long time, and he's been spot on most of the time. I think this country is in for some rough times ahead, I hope that it doesn't lead to a larger conflict though.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I never know what to think about these economic gurus like Celente, Krugman, Roubini and Cramer. Here's some background on Celente:

his site:

www.trendsresearch.com...

counter points:

www.edrants.com...

louminatti.blogspot.com...

It's hard to find a traditional economic source that evaluates his analysis. I tend to think this is info-bomb material - manufactured memes. I'm tired of scare tactics by Wall Street types. But I guess these days we would be foolish to totally discount his predictions.

[edit on 24/1/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
He is an ideologue with his slant and perspective in that direction. The sky is falling, the sky is falling!

top topics

join