It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missouri and Google earth

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Winsor

I am from the St.Joseph area also, and have seen a strange thing or two. I once saw something I first thought was a plane coming from the Rosecran's direction. I don't really know what it was, but it had red lights kind of falling off it, like embers from a log. At the rear of the object where two white and one blue light. It headed south, towards KC until it disappeared over the horizon.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I live in KCKwyandotte county argentine area. there is a underground querry.at the top of my Street not many know of it and there is post to be many others being born,raised and my children also in the samehood my stomping grounds are now my childrens. my uncle says there is an entrance other side of park railroad side between argentine BLVD&railroadtracks, tunnels are big enough to drive semis thru and it tunnels thru the metropolitan area past metcalf and then some. im determined to find out all the information available.THere is tthe theather

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
There is a huge secret military base in Southern Missouri, near Northern Arkansas in the Ozarks. There is also an enormous amount of UFO activity in this area. Reports of cattle mutilations, alien abductions, and mothman encounters are quite common in that area.

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join