It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missouri and Google earth

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

This is so crazy. I'm getting ready to move back home to Cape Girardeau after living in North Carolina for far too long (I'll take a good ol' boy from Missouri over a rude, Southern elitist any day). I've always felt that pull back to Missouri, never truly understanding it, but have always just chalked it up to it being home.

An interesting read!

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I was once told that there were underground turts that moved along something like a conveyor that could pop out of the ground in many places to be used as anti air. - In Missouri

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

Awsome pic! Yes, I agree, I wont let ppl know where the caves are on our land, although one is well known by the students at UMR, the engineering school here, oops its not UMR anymore, dangit i forgot what they changed the name to..lol..anyway, the Salt Peter cave, is here and I've always thought it would be a place of refuge, if indeed we ever needed it. I've had dreams of it, also, being a place we had to stay for awhile. There are also tons of arrow heads around, well not as many at the Salt Peter cave, anymore, but you can find them around on the hills.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by OllyOllyOxen

Yes, the good ol' boys have a quality about them, dont they? It's almost like they are just rooted into the earth here and become a part of it.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

Here is how you insert an image from an online service like photobucket.

When making a post you will see what looks like a computer screen with a pallet in front of it. I have highlighted it in a screen capture. Click on it and paste your images URL into the box and thats it!

The one with the blue screen is for inserting it into the post the one that is greyscale is for bigger images and gives the red external image link.

If a mod reads this, I would like to know if there is a way I can re-upload my background image without it costing my another 2,500 points? I spent about 10,000 points before to get it to line up just right months ago and it has been fine. Then the other day I was up-loading images for this thread and somehow it miss-aligned my background image. It wasn't my fault it is some glitch in this web site or something.

[edit on 26-1-2009 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
All those school shootings which in my opinion were for fear conditioning. You have to even fear your children, let alone strangers or "domestic terrorists: (future revolutionaries?). The reason I bring that up is this school I am going to upload a picture of. It looks like a gun...a German WWll Rugar in fact.

[edit on 24-1-2009 by LoneGunMan]

holy moly that looks like a freaking gun!!!
now that's strange/coincidental/ironic???

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Allegory of Illumination

MY opinion and I am somewhat of an expert when it comes to the occult is that it is used for high magick.

It is intention and was used in a ritual that was to create those school shootings in order to make us fear and not trust anyone, including our children.

Turn a school in the middle of the country into a gun and in turn after the ritual is performed the children turn the gun on each other.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
someone asked about the mounds i live near them ,we call it Cahokia Mounds. some people call it part of little egypt. also when i leave the area it's costantly on my mind and i feel i need to get back other people have noticed it to we call it the collinsville conspiracy but it sound like the effect is wider then we thought.

mounds

little egypt

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

Thanks for the advice.
Once I had a thread going and for some reason, I was able to embed into the thread without using the button.
Oh well, I guess I'll try it now.

Sweet. Thanks again. Now I've just gotta figure out how to reduce the size a little.

[edit on 26-1-2009 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

It's may be drug/weapons/human trafficking operations going on where they're scrammbling/jamming radio traffic for take-off and landings. But it's probably the tunnel they've been drilling/blasting/building from D.C. to Oklahoma city and then on to Denver for high speed COG shuttling tied in with FEMA. It's being done by a sympathetic vibration gun mounted to a Bechtel-Nevada DOE super-crawler.

www.bechtel.com...

Bunty Soap...it's a fake soap...what decorative fake, plastic fake...

Say Car RAMROD...say it...say it!

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
No one has mentioned it but Ft.Leonard Wood is the home to the U.S. Army's Military Police training school.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
i lived in st charles st louis columbia jefferson city kirksville lees summit kansas city and marshal missouri

my father is a high ranking el kadir (hidden in the hills) shriner
there is also a large underground military complex in southern missouri that rumor has it can house 200 thousand people in the event of a disaster
there was some asteroid movie where everyone was rushing to that location turns out its real sandhill or something like that

also the stealth bomber used to be based in knob noster missouri whiteman airforce base
it was mistaken for a ufo during test flights over missouri in the 80s
also missouri is home to hundreds of minute man missle silos they are everywhere

less than a year ago there where a couple areas on google earth that you couldnt zoom in on i know these areas and they are swamps and heavily forested areas never could figure out why you would blur them but they where blurred

missouri is also the meth capital of the world
i believe that it was around 2500 labs bust in 2001 out of a nationwide 4000

the indians considered the entire northern half of missouri sacred grounds

missouri conservation department says there are no mountain loins in missouri
but my dad will shoe you pictures of a loin that from tail to nose is at least 9 feet and also pictures of 70 pound bull calfs fifty feet up in trees ripped to shreds

and missouri is also home to a bigfoot like creature that i have seen once and heard screaming like a raped woman in the woods a scream that mad me never enter the woods unarmed since

missouri is a strange place full of strange people

the indians burried their dead in mounds
very similar to pyramids there as well

sorry for the spelling im in a hurry

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
This thread made me pull out Sammy Hagar - Live in St. Louis - got it crankin' as I type. Heavy Metal, baby! Anyway....

and missouri is also home to a bigfoot like creature that i have seen once and heard screaming like a raped woman in the woods a scream that mad me never enter the woods unarmed since

My guitar player - well, ex-guitar player - just came back to Az. from Eureka Springs, Arkansas - yeah, I know this is about Missouri but it's the same area - and he swears he's heard bigfoot a number of times. His description is very similar to the quote above. He also has seen funky lights in the skies. If I can get him down here and sit him down long enough I'll relay those stories.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Strange that you mentioned the Big Foot creature. I rode my horse along the "Tick Creek" area..miles of creek that finally flows into the Big Piney, and saw a big, black silhouette in the woods. Whatever it was, scared my horse enough, she wouldnt go forward. It made the most god-awful noise..scared me AND my horse enough, we turned around and headed out of that area. Could have been a black bear, but I have to say, black bear dont stand on their feet that long, as far as I know. And dont sound like that, either.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
One of the most peaceful places I have ever been in Missouri is Van Meter State Park, just outside of Miami. I had some great experiences out there camping out, many trails and a lake. The land seems to speak to you out there and I felt I had some knowledge passed on in that area. Much different feel than the southern MO area, in my experience.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

That is definitely a gun! That is about the most horrifying thing I've ever seen that wasn't covered in blood (yet). The Swiss Villa sounds like some mind control zone and was/is a place used for black budget coc aine distribution. In the aftermath of WW2, the U.S. had rounded up all of the Nazi scientists and engineers (working on their own top secret 'stuff') through Project Paperclip and relocated them to various parts of the country. Huntsville,AL. was one place - we all know what's there - White Sands - ditto - and since Cathy O'Brien and Mark Phillips exposed what REALLY goes on in Lampe,MO... it makes me wonder if this was a Paperclip relocation zone as well and maybe the German Ruger school is my answer! Where is that school precisely and when was it built? It makes me want to Google Earth the school my kid goes to - it's probably a swastika! bumcheek7

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Well I hate to admit it but I’m in Cape Girardeau and raised close by (the town is not worth mentioning as I would bet only 1 person might have heard of it). What can I say about Missouri? Well we certainly have a wide variety of animal life (even those they say we do not have). For years they said there were no bears in our area until recently a car killed on and then a home owner killed one. Anyway when I was a kid I seen a bear and also seen a rear foot print in the sleet and snow one morning at our front door.
I pumas have been seen (though they do not live in our area) as well as prints found. There are many old abandoned farm houses to be found. Missouri is riddled with caves some of them very extensive. Most of the southern half of the state used to be swamp land and some areas still are.

Most of all Missouri is centrally staged. Actually a very good place for military not to mention it is up against the Mississippi river, something else that could be used as a vantage point. Missouri does have a lot of warehouses as well because of this. It is really cheaper to have a warehouse here and plants because it makes shipping about the same in any direction and in a way easier. You can easily transport north or south by river or east and west by train.

The big problem with Missouri is not knowing when the next big one is coming. Okay that and tornados and now it seems ice storms. Other than that it is very nice if you want to gather your own food.

Oh and for some strange reason yesterday here some guy shot at three Ameren UE line workers with a shot gun at their substation and wounded two of them. Then he took off and ended up killing himself. No one knows why yet, he just pulled up and started shooting.

Raist

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Here is a link on Lampe from the Cathy O'brian camp.

www.the7thfire.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

Heard that scream before. Its the missouri MoMo. I'm tellin ya he is really out there.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
reply to post by Allegory of Illumination

MY opinion and I am somewhat of an expert when it comes to the occult is that it is used for high magick.

It is intention and was used in a ritual that was to create those school shootings in order to make us fear and not trust anyone, including our children.

Turn a school in the middle of the country into a gun and in turn after the ritual is performed the children turn the gun on each other.

You may be interested in these articles about the school shootings.
I don't think this school is part of the design or on one of the lines, but interesting none the less.

I'd like your thoughts on this article, and the other article.

This article

article here

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join