It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of 'UFO' at Inauguration Gets Internet Buzz

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Based on all of the evidence presented so far, a bird seems unlikely to me. It appears to be moving way to fast at a level attitude to be a bird. The perspective is skewed also but it appears to cover a lot of real estate in such a short period of time.

I am certainly no video expert and a bird doesn't seem plausible.

ROV of some sort is plausible.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
Very weird, that is! That one does look like a bird indeed, but the stills in that look completely different then the version I have!

Most likely due to the compression of their video and the pixelization and or artifacts in the subsequent still shots taken from.

The video I posted is from a DishNetwork satellite signal which was recorded with a Hauppauge PVR TV card @ HD resolution. No YouTube or similar compression artifacts and still has fairly decent quality even when viewed in fullscreen mode.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
To all who think this isnt a bird i would ask you to watch the video of the event slowed down in the post by xmadness here - its about half way down the page. www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is a bird!

This is just making a laughing stock of the ufo community.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

It seems to have better resolution then the flv I got. On that avi, you can see it a lot more clearly, especially near the end. On the flv, you can hardly see it near the end, you can clearly in the avi.

Also someone on the other thread said they saw it in HD and could clearly see the wings flapping, and in that avi you can too.

I'm convinced that is the problem here. On high res, it looks like a bird. On lower res, it looks like a UFO.

[edit on 25/1/09 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
After seeing the evidence I think it's a bird,you can see flappings wings.I wanted it to be something else but it wasn't meant to be this time round

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Yes it does. You can clearly see it even as it passes behind the tree on the far left... amidst the branches.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if CNN intentionally used a lesser quality video, if only to "blur the reality of the situation" and further sensationalize their "story". It certainly wouldn't be the first time they've exercised "manipulative journalism"

[edit on 25-1-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Based on all of the evidence presented so far, a bird seems unlikely to me. It appears to be moving way to fast at a level attitude to be a bird. The perspective is skewed also but it appears to cover a lot of real estate in such a short period of time.

I am certainly no video expert and a bird doesn't seem plausible.

ROV of some sort is plausible.

This has been proven over and over again to be a bird. Please stop already. Watch the Hi-def video posted by 12m8keall2c and concentrate on the right side of the video from when the bird enters the picture until just after it passes in front of the monument. You can clearly see the shape of a bird in flight, wings flapping away.

This is what makes the UFO research community look like a joke.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by borachon
I think it's proof that the Sun is reading ATS threads

and vice versa

i suspect so too,i saw a thread by a person bigging up rupert murdoch(owner of the sun) for publishing stories about elements in the cia selling nuclear secrets to pakistani scientists.
the way it was done was obviously to try to get the public to like rupert murdoch and his newspapers.

This is what makes the UFO research community look like a joke.

exactly,they only ever publish stories which are inconclusive and somewhat ridiculous........they ignored the stephenville sightings for example.

[edit on 25-1-2009 by welivefortheson]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join