It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energy Awareness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Hello to ALL! I am a new member making contact with this group to see if anyone has any knowledge of The Sons of Jaredite or The Jaredite Advocate. What is it? Who are they etc.?
I have been involved with Energy in its many aspects for almost 12 years now and Teach others how to control their own Energy...thoughts, actions and Awareness of Energy which all has a tremendous impact on the Brain of the individual applying the Knowledge given.
I am also in contact with a man who sees Energy! His abilities are far beyond any explanation Spiritually speaking. I can only say, "he is unlike any other human I have ever met in 61 years." He asked me to accumulate any information on The Jaredite Advocate or Sons of Jeridite I could.
Any credible response is more than welcome!!!
Thank you ALL so much.
David Mitchal

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Hello David and welcome to ATS.

There is a thread on ATS about this subject but im afraid it doesnt contain much info:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I did a search on google and this is some of what I found:

The World of the Jaredites

Parallel Between Lehite and Jaredite History

An Alternative Model for the Jaredite Trail

You might want to try and do a search in google and see what you can dig up.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by David Mitchal
Hello to ALL! I am a new member making contact with this group to see if anyone has any knowledge of The Sons of Jaredite or The Jaredite Advocate. What is it? Who are they etc.?
I have been involved with Energy in its many aspects for almost 12 years now and Teach others how to control their own Energy...thoughts, actions and Awareness of Energy which all has a tremendous impact on the Brain of the individual applying the Knowledge given.
I am also in contact with a man who sees Energy! His abilities are far beyond any explanation Spiritually speaking. I can only say, "he is unlike any other human I have ever met in 61 years." He asked me to accumulate any information on The Jaredite Advocate or Sons of Jeridite I could.
Any credible response is more than welcome!!!
Thank you ALL so much.
David Mitchal

Hi David, here are a couple more links for ya!

Link I

www.centerplace.org...

JA'RED-ITES
The first of the three companies who migrated to America, B. C. It is estimated that their history covers a span of about 1600 or more years, 2200-600 or later, B. C. They came from the tower of Babel, retaining by the providence of God their Adamic speech. They journeyed in a westerly direction until they eventually reached the coast of what was evidently the Atlantic ocean, perhaps on the sea-board of Africa or Spain near the strait of Gibralter. Here they dwelt for four years, upon the expiration of which the Lord directed them to prepare for the voyage. Eight barges were built in which they crossed with their seeds and animals of every kind, coming to a land that had been made vegetationless and germless by the deluge. After a passage of 344 days they debarked on the eastern coast of, probably northern Mexico. It is estimated that the voyagers numbered in the neighborhood of thirty souls. They were promised that if they kept the commandments of God they would prosper; if not they would be cut off. They soon established a kingly government; which the brother of Jared said would lead to captivity. All was fulfilled. They had their insurgents, rival leaders and consequent wars from time to time till about 600 B. C. or later, when they were all swept off the land in their last great struggle, save the surviving King Coriantumr and Ether the prophet-scribe. Their ruins and bones were found by the Israelitish colonies or their descendants, who reached America via the Pacific 600-590 B. C. Om. 34:39; Mos. v.57-86, xii:12-26; Eth. i-vi.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Hi David, welcome to ATS.
Have fun and enjoy your stay
Cya around the forums

regards
flc

new topics

top topics

join