It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blatant Chemtrail Spraying in Vancouver, British Columbia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Hi there. I live in a small town on Vancouver Island. Vancouver Island is a large island about the size of Japan, just west of the major city of Vancouver, British Columbia.

Today I witnessed a blatant case of chemtrail spraying. I was at school, just leaving my morning class, and I spotted three large white jets to the north, that appeared to be spraying something. All three started spraying at the same point, and stopped spraying once they were directly overhead. The three planes were following one another at a distance of a few kilometers. I believe they are spraying the major city of Vancouver, British Columbia. My town is directly west of Vancouver and the wind here always blows west to east, so the trails are probably sweeping over the Straight of Georgia as we speak and will soon enter the port city of Vancouver.

I doubt this was a commercial jets because we don't have very many large passenger jets flying overhead in my town, especially north to south. There is no major airport to the north that I know of, except maybe in Alaska. I have never seen three jets in the sky at once, and I've lived here about twenty years.

I don't use my camera phone much, so I forgot to actually save a few of the photos that I took and the video I took, but here are the two that I did manage to save. One of them shows the identical starting points of the spraying.

While I was taking photos, an older gentleman stopped and said to me "Now there's something you don't see every day". I replied "Yeah, its a secret government project. No one really knows what it is." He said "Yeah, maybe." And walked away.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I am aware of chemtrails and live in Vancouver so your post definately caught my attention!

What time were these pictures taken at?

I was out and about for most of the afternoon, mainly downtown and on the east side of the city. It was the first non-foggy day in quite a while so I was enjoying the clear blue sky and didn't see anything out of the ordinary. Of course if they were spraying out over the ocean i never would have seen anything from where i was, and (as you mentioned) since the wind always comes from that way it would be the perfect place to spray the close to 2,000,000 people who live in the Lower Mainland without them having any clue it is happening. Scary!!

To add to the paranoia, I am starting to get a sore throat! Hopefully, the sore throat came before the spraying and is unrelated. Maybe we are being immunized for a possible bio-attack during the Olympics a year from now. Also a turkey farm in Abbotsford (80km east of Vancouver) was found to have cases of avian flu today or yesterday, so maybe they are trying to control that somehow.

I was also wondering what town the pics were taken from. It looks to me like the trails are directly overhead in the photos, but may be high enough to drift pretty far. I can't really say these trails look any different than a regular contrail. Did they hang in the air for a really long time or behave strangely in any other way?

Anyways, thanks for posting. Its nice to have some local interest on here.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The original post I was replying to has disappeared!!!

Hopefully the MIBs are not on their way to pick me up right now.

I also don't really know what I'm doing as far as posting goes so....

I might look dumb when it pops up again.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Well according to the Kelowna Aiport radiosonde, conditions for persistent contrails are perfect

382.0 7510 -36.9 -44.9 43 0.18 279 57 311.0 311.7 311.1
375.9 7620 -37.9 -45.1 47 0.18 280 58 311.1 311.8 311.1
347.0 8165 -43.1 -46.4 70 0.17 284 56 311.3 311.9 311.3
340.0 8302 -44.1 -51.1 46 0.10 284 55 311.7 312.1 311.8
317.0 8768 -47.3 -60.3 21 0.04 288 53 313.6 313.8 313.6
305.0 9022 -49.3 -53.5 61 0.09 289 52 314.3 314.6 314.3
300.0 9130 -50.1 -55.0 56 0.07 290 51 314.6 314.9 314.6
299.4 9144 -50.2 -55.1 56 0.07 290 51 314.7 315.0 314.7
281.0 9555 -53.3 -57.9 57 0.05 293 52 316.0 316.2 316.0
272.4 9754 -54.5 -59.5 54 0.05 295 53 317.0 317.2 317.0

Third column is temperature, 5th colum is humidity

weather.uwyo.edu...

[edit on 23/1/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I am a student at VIU in Nanaimo. My class ended at 11:25, so this happened at about 11:30AM. The trails did not dissipate like contrails would, and the jets were bright white. I have better than 20/20 vision (laser eye surgery) and they did not look like commuter jets to me. They were flying in the exact same direction, and right behind one another. Commercial jets don't do this. Here is my estimation of where the chemtrails were.

(edit) The chemtrails are the green rectangle. The wavy green lines are the direction the wind was blowing.

[edit on 23-1-2009 by freakyty]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Well according to the Kelowna Aiport radiosonde, conditions for persistent contrails are perfect
[edit on 23/1/2009 by OzWeatherman]

I live nowhere near Kelowna. When there's three jets flying less than 10 minutes behind the other, perfectly parallel, it gets a bit hard to take the blue pill and pretend there's nothing going on. Wake up.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Commercial airliners can and do fly one behind the other all the time. We watched three of them flying very similar paths today. They ended up crossing and making an "A" pattern. But they were simply commercial flights leaving contrails.

As for the all white, even with laser surgery there is no way to see markings from the ground at that altitude without binoculars. The registration number is small, and painted under the tail. Even standing close to the plane it's hard to see sometimes. I've seen planes fly over leaving contrails that unless the tail was painted completely in bright colors (Northwest, Delta, etc) you couldn't tell that they were commercial flights.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I could totally see contrails hanging around for a long time today. There had been a persistent temperature inversion over Vancouver (and the rest of the province?) for the last 7-10 days, so i could see it being good conditions for stuff (moisture or other) to slowly drift over a large area, hanging in the sky for a long time. I kinda doubt these are actual chemtrails, though. I think it was just some planes flying in formation from one of the military bases on the island, leaving very obvious contrails due to weather. Of course I wasn't there to see it, but I would prefer chemtrails to remain distant, if not fictional.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
where is the origal post to this thread?

what pictures?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom goose
where is the origal post to this thread?

what pictures?

I dont know, the Ops posts seem to not appear?

Might ask a mod...

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
there has been fog in Vancouver for the last week.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tom goose

The OP is on Global Ignore, so you can't see their posts normally.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Fair enough. Its kind of pointless to worry about anyways, because there's nothing you can do about it. If you don't think there's a secret occult government, and the Prime Minister and President are really the ones in charge, and you trust them, that is your reality and you have every right to accept it.

I just thought it was very suspicious that all three planes started producing trails at the same spot. The trails also stopped at roughly the same spot. They were also flying perfectly parallel, and very close together in aviation terms.

Its one thing to read about this stuff online, but when I see it with my own eyes it makes me very angry.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by tom goose

The OP is on Global Ignore, so you can't see their posts normally.

Does that mean he's ignoring everyone?

Im confused?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
WTF is global ignore? Am I being censored on a "conspiracy" website?

Edit: Never mind, its because I have nudity in my profile pic.

[edit on 24-1-2009 by freakyty]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
When you hit "post reply" from this page, the original post with pics (links) is at the bottom of the page where you write the reply.

I was going to post asking for more info, and only then saw the original with pics.

I assumed it was just a delay of some kind.

I find the mechanics of ATS confusing at times.

[edit on 24-1-2009 by ccforrest]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Here's the OP:

Hi there. I live in a small town on Vancouver Island. Vancouver Island is a large island about the size of Japan, just west of the major city of Vancouver, British Columbia.

Today I witnessed a blatant case of chemtrail spraying. I was at school, just leaving my morning class, and I spotted three large white jets to the north, that appeared to be spraying something. All three started spraying at the same point, and stopped spraying once they were directly overhead. The three planes were following one another at a distance of a few kilometers. I believe they are spraying the major city of Vancouver, British Columbia. My town is directly west of Vancouver and the wind here always blows west to east, so the trails are probably sweeping over the Straight of Georgia as we speak and will soon enter the port city of Vancouver. I doubt this was a commercial jets because we don't have very many large passenger jets flying overhead in my town, especially north to south. There is no major airport to the north that I know of, except maybe in Alaska. I have never seen three jets in the sky at once, and I've lived here about twenty years.

I don't use my camera phone much, so I forgot to actually save a few of the photos that I took and the video I took, but here are the two that I did manage to save. One of them shows the identical starting points of the spraying. external image external image While I was taking photos, an older gentleman stopped and said to me "Now there's something you don't see every day". I replied "Yeah, its a secret government project. No one really knows what it is." He said "Yeah, maybe." And walked away.

And the pics they posted:

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Thanks Chadwickus, I should have done that.

Re-reading it, I noticed the OP mentioned that commercial planes in his area don't usually fly north-south which makes sense as all (most) of the local flights would be going east into the rest of Canada. Or south-east to Seattle.

I am pretty sure there is a big airbase in Comox, halfway up the Island, and I'd think there would be some north-south flights between there and American military bases in Alaska and west coast US.

Them being military planes, doesn't mean they are doing anything sinister.

Doesn't mean they aren't, either.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ccforrest

Flights going to Asia from the US have been known to go "over the top" to get there. They head North and go up over the North Pole, then head down to their destination. It shaves a lot of time off the flight, and saves on fuel. But they only do it under certain conditions.

As for the three following, when I worked at an airport, we could almost set our watches by the way they ran the Asian flights. We got slammed in the morning with passengers to and from Asia, with a small handful of flights arriving at lunch time, and one or two in the afternoon. By leaving in the morning, they arrive at a good time at their destination. So this could have easily been three commercial flights that departed at almost the same time, heading over the Pole to Asia.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I guess this is another red herring.

Some planes flew over Vancouver Island.

Some one took a picture of them.

No blatant chemtrail spraying. (looks like normal contrails)

Not in Vancouver, British Columbia. (in some other BC town)

No more info from OP.

Pretty much a time waster.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join