It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO'S Are a Product of the CIA According to New UK UFO Documentary.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I have just watched a new ufo documentary on more4 (an english digital channel)named ufo's the secret evidence.The journalist nick cook has researched the phenomena and concluded that all ufo sightings are a product of disinformation by the CIA to hide secret military aircraft,mainly to confuse russia.So we are to believe there are no et's and they have never visited earth.
I see that people are getting excited about obama releasing ufo information but I cannot see america getting any more info than we were given in the uk.(Pointless civilian accounts of lights in the sky)Our files have been released over the past 2 years and yet we still have main stream media programs trying to dissprove the existence of et's.I can't feel anything but dishartened by the way this subject is still handled in the world and I am inclined to give up.Maybee there are no et's visiting earth but if that is the case what a disappointing waste of space we must be.

Edited All Caps from title.

Please read The Use of ALL CAPs

[edit on 23/1/09 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by humanaqurian

I watched that on more4.
It was pretty good but nothing new.

many believe that the German scientists' inventions are responsible for the waves of sightings.

The CIA disinfo bit has been touched on too, although i thought it was a great documentary to be fair.
A good insight and almost impartial look at it.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I think, however, that someone that actually believes that all UFO's are Human-made, must be either blind or haven't bothered to research the UFO-phenomena on a deeper level, as History is filled with evidence of UFO's. And yes, real UFO's, not "metaphorical Cave-art", as sceptics usually claims it to be.

The only possibility that all UFO's through out the History would actually be made by Humans, is if this group using those crafts also have managed to develop a way to travel in time, thus, making imprints in History that people will think "allways" have been there.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Et's or not the sad fact is there is technology that exists and has existed since the 1900's(in our history)that could have made the world a wonderfull place.The cavemen with nuke's now controll the earth.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

This documentary was shown previously, and I felt there was nothing new or outstanding in it. It rehashed many things people here have already discussed to death.

The only conspiracy I could see was that when Mr Cook was delving round in various basements in the dark with his torch looking at old documents someone must have hid the fuses for the lighting that was clearly visible over his head!

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I tend to believe that most of the UFO sightings are in fact manmade, reversed engineered craft from both our own researched and developed technology, and a mix of recovered/stolen/forced landing/crashed UFO technology, perhaps even from discovered stuff found on the Moon and on archeological sites here on Earth, and the result is we see a combination of both ET UFO's and our own UFO's.

They really need to let go of this stuff and put it into the public realm so we can get off this drug oil IV habbit and start moving outward into space and colonize other worlds and expand humanity's chances to survive for the long term.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Totally agree.
Most probably are man made...

And we could definitely do with the tech

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

I agree and have done a lot of research myself but the sad fact that these kind of programs are still main stream shows we may never have dissclosure.Look at how the dissclosure project was never reported or the national press club where claude poher revealed he had produced artificial gravity.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

so how does this explain UFO events prior to the creation of the CIA (or even the OSS)

oh did the CIA invent time machines and go back in time?

think about it

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

i think its more like 70% alien 30% manmade, but thats my own conclusion from my own sightings

also i do want to say , the man made ones are not CIA as that is not their job

it would clearly fall under the Air Force

if anyones making them , its the USAF lol

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I'd like to know how they came to that conclusion considering I doubt Nick Cook got access to any real CIA information about any flying saucers they might have flying around. I still say some are ET and some are ours. The disk shaped UFOs that go thousands of miles per hour, can hover, are silent, and make sharp right angle turns I think are ET probes either maned or unmanned. The large silent black triangle UFOs could be a mixture of both, "IF" we have developed gravity manipulating technology.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I didnt make the documentary and that isn't my point.The fact that the main stream madia is still providing the public with this kind of info shows we are no closer to the truth.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by humanaqurian
reply to post by Nightchild

I agree and have done a lot of research myself but the sad fact that these kind of programs are still main stream shows we may never have dissclosure.Look at how the dissclosure project was never reported or the national press club where claude poher revealed he had produced artificial gravity.

I see what you are saying and what you mean. But don't give up the hope.

In time, events will happen that will lead one thing to the other, eventually making the existence of UFO's impossible to hide, aswell as the manmade crafts.
Ofcourse, there will allways be secret crafts and inventions. It is impossible to expose every secret on Earth. But I am quite certain that great revelations and events awaits around the corner. Soon.

That sounded

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Don't worry about it mate. Nick Cook most probably works for some de-bunking governmental agency, and Aliens do exist, just think about it logically. Eventually all these guys will be eating their own words. Peace

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
reply to post by RFBurns

i think its more like 70% alien 30% manmade, but thats my own conclusion from my own sightings

also i do want to say , the man made ones are not CIA as that is not their job

it would clearly fall under the Air Force

if anyones making them , its the USAF lol

I have to disagree; the "ocean of space" is actually under the department of the Navy; tis one of the ways the Air Force keeps plausible denialability and all that other jazz;

as far as the MSM is concerned, it is just more programming for the masses; they make too big a deal out of dis-crediting the whole phenomanom for there to be nothing to it.

then again we all may just be living a ripple in the matrix data stream.

just my 2 cents.

seeker

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I watched the documentary earlier, it's a good watch. This film is not new though. It's a couple years old. He explores many different avenues of the UFO phenomenon with a nice unbiased refreshing attitude.

Here, have a watch yourself for all you lovely people who don't live in the U.K.

Tried to inbed the video, for some reason it's saying unavailable.

I'll try a direct link.

video.google.com...

Personally, I think the Nazi's got quite close to mastering Anti-gravity. They might have mastered it to a certain degree, but not to the point of it being operational. I think the Brits and Americans then inherited the technology under "Operation paperclip".

I think over the 70 years various governments have suppressed this technology and developed it to the point where it's completely unimaginable to you and me. I think we've got a small group of people who are living far more advanced then the rest of the worlds population.

[edit on 23uFriday09/27/08 by paul76]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I guess my point is that over the last few years or so I have done a lot of research of the ufo phenomena and got excited when the MOD released there files.Only to find that the files released were useless.Yet I still had the hope that we were moving in the right direction.Yet this documentary has shown that the msm opinion hasn't changed and we are still no closer to knowing the truth.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
well as with any thread / article to do with the CIA claiming they invented UFO's etc as propaganda against the nazi's etc I say this, there has been many accounts through-out time of flying objects of a mysterious nature and im quite sure the CIA or America for that matter wasn't even around back then.....

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
The theory oringinated in Russia-a Chinese govt website has a long article stating it to be there official opinion_I will post the link.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by paul76

thomas townsend browm had it mastered in early 1920's.so I wouldnt be so sure others hadn't also mastered the technology shortly after.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join