It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Someone Lead Me Through The Rabbit Hole?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
"This is my second post so take it easy on me"_javascript:icon('
')
_javascript:icon('
')

I feel like something just isn't right about our history, the way things are run, the "system" and jeez, I guess the whole world and I find this site to be very helpful and interesting, I have had many "experiences" but I'am afraid that I don't know what to do.

People I know are stocking up on canned food, toilet paper and other supplies, waiting for "the day" but I'm unsure as to whether this will ever happen.

All I want is the truth, I can't seem to trust or be able to relate or talk to other people in my area as they all seem to be oblivious to everything and everyone around them whilst being greedy, rude, backstabbing S.O.B'S other than a few trustworthy friends.I know hundreds of people who are religious, yet they seem to choose which commandments to follow and which ones not to, it's like they're all pointing the finger, yet they are all self-rightous hipocrites

So to end this little rant of mine or whatever you want to call it, can someone please help me to better "understand the truth"

I have no religion, my religion is my own personal one that does not exist, All it consists of is being friendly to people, helping people out, trying to better understand the unknown and to ignore the violent abusive way people around me are living, so I guess you could just say that my religion is living.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by newbornknight

This is my second post so take it easy on me

No...you only get a free-be on the first one...

I have no religion, my religion is my own personal one that does not exist, All it consists of is being friendly to people, helping people out, trying to better understand the unknown and to ignore the violent abusive way people around me are living, so I guess you could just say that my religion is living.

Apparently, you don't need any help...if it ain't broke - don't fix it.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Seek and you shall find.....

Search topics about relaity and god. Theres alot of which im currently involved in.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by newbornknight
All I want is the truth, I can't seem to trust or be able to relate or talk to other people in my area as they all seem to be oblivious to everything and everyone around them whilst being greedy, rude, backstabbing S.O.B'S other than a few trustworthy friends.I know hundreds of people who are religious, yet they seem to choose which commandments to follow and which ones not to, it's like they're all pointing the finger, yet they are all self-rightous hipocrites

I feel the same way, and we all have to find out the truth on our own, there are no secret rabbit holes or shortcuts, the journey is well worth it. You just have to keep an open mind, because the truth will not change for us, we must change for the truth. Opening your mind is like walking a step closer, but no one knows what the truth will look like when they come to the end of their path.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I feel like something just isn't right about our history, the way things are run, the "system" and jeez, I guess the whole world and I find this site to be very helpful and interesting, I have had many "experiences" but I'am afraid that I don't know what to do.

I too had a sense that things didn't add up. I found my answer in reading The Terra Papers - things made sense after I had finished, though in the beginning I thought I was reading bad sci-fi.

The Papers are linked in my sig.

The back story is that in 1947 a UFO crashed on Hopi land and the Hopi recued an ET, and when the military showed up, they acted as if they had not investigated the crash and just pointed in the direction of the falling fireball.

The ET, named Bek'Ti, gave the Hopi the history of the Earth in trust. Robert Morning Sky, who was taking a course in Origins of Religion back in the mid-60's, petitioned the Elders to release the parts that dealt with the stuff Von Daniken had suggested in Chariots of the Gods? - seeing that Von D was close, and now that info was "out there" and hidden no longer. He wanted to use the info to write his term paper in the class.

Thus we have The Terra Papers.

NOTE to those who do read the Papers: The Papers were written well before Star Wars (when you read, you will understand why I mention this), but there is a possible connection: Joseph Campbell spent a long while with the Hopi learning their "myths" and he was also good friend and mentor to George Lucas.

So it is likely that he learned the history and offered Lucas suggestions based on what he learned.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

"This is my second post so take it easy on me"_javascript:icon('
')
_javascript:icon('
')

People I know are stocking up on canned food, toilet paper and other supplies, waiting for "the day" but I'm unsure as to whether this will ever happen.

So to end this little rant of mine or whatever you want to call it, can someone please help me to better "understand the truth"

First off, welcome to ATS!

there is no clear cut path thru the rabbit hole, friend; each of us must find the answers for ourselves, for what resonates as truth for myself or others here may not have that same feel for you;

I suggest you read and research the many volumes of debate and info on this massive site and find what catches your eye; meditation helps, as we eventually find that all the answers we need are already within us.

good luck, good journey, and good posting to you.

just my 2 cents.

seeker

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

You might want to start by looking into theories of man's origins, and I don't mean the ones we were taught in school or RE lessons.
Investigate Ancient Astronauts, ETs and world religions and similar stuff. Look into all major world religions , especially the Indian epics, and read about creation legends from around the world. Look into the Sumerian Tablets but avoid the Zecharia Sitchin version as although his interpetations are sound in parts, others are false and exaggerated.

Understanding how we got here, who created us and why is a good start. It is our legacy and also a foundation for understanding alot of what is going on in the world we are in today. I believe this subject to be tied into the NWO agenda and the future of the human race.

Have you read "Gods of Eden" ? That would be a good intro to the subject. Loads of stuff here on ATS too.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Hi dude, i must agree with the previous poster, "If it aint broken dont fix it.

I just nicked this off manbearpig for you in a previous thread

www.thecrowhouse.com...

Although I don't necessarily agree with all what the author says in Earths Forbidden Secrets it is a fascinating read and perhaps a good start .

The document is PDF down loadable and more importantly FREE!

I'm sure a fe ATSers may flame me for recommending this but I feel the questions it asks are very important and valid, however I have very little time for Sitchin.

Happy hunting dude

[edit on 23-1-2009 by moocowman]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Consider yourself lucky to realize that the Rabbit Hole is the place to be! My two cents would be to also check out the Ra Material, in addition to the other suggestions already posted.

Isn't it mind blowing to realize we have been taught a complete sham about our true history here on Earth? I never, ever bought into the choices of religion. Adding to my frustration was science and evolution. Nothing added up anywhere.... UNTIL I began the descent into the rabbit hole.

Weirdly, as soon as I threw up my hands and said to whoever would listen, "please show me the truth... I can handle anything, I just need to know what is going on here ... " I began to uncover tid bits. One thing always led to another and another and another, and I am still uncovering marvelous truths! ATS has been a godsend, as well.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

The Gods of Eden by William Bramley. A very good book, an excellent start.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Put your feet up on the hassock. Bring along a cup of tea and enter into sea of the internet. What you look for you will find but it is going to take a long time and you should get in the habit of checking all resources for yourself. Often things that sound true, especially if you want them be, are not. You are going to have to learn how to separate the wheat from the chafe and remember that even a broke clock is right twice a day.

Think of the internet as an oyster bed. You are going to have to open a lot of shells before you find the pearl.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I would also recommend "The Biggest Secret" and "Children of The Matrix" both by David Icke.

Also Blue Blood, True Blood by Stewart Swerdlow
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

You can't be led into and through the rabbit hole. You sort of fall into it and are never the same afterwards.

[edit on 23-1-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Great question. I'll be checking back often to see suggestions.

I have been looking for "something" for a long time; even longer than I realized (if I could see my library card from elementary school on)!

I've had my own conclusions or at least the start to some fantastic theories derivived, like you, from the simplicity of living for the good (however that would apply) without direction other than an internal drive.

I suggest first and formost to thank the heavens (or whatever....) for your desire and ask for growth and understanding and as the others who responded said, "you've got to dig and dig" figure it out the long way - by living your own truths and be discerning and careful of what you find.

I take what works for me, put it in my "pocket" so to speak and keep moving forward. My mantra is a constant "only the good...only the good..." and asking for help and being forever thankful for the journey, even the stuff that hurts.

If you find the actual "rabbit hole" please remember to post it here! Good Luck!

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Wow, I did'nt think I would get so many positive responses and helpful references, I want to thank all of you for your help, guidance and positive energy.

I'am at the beginning of the hole and now I shall continue my journey and be weary of any bogus material that I come across, thanks so much everyone, keep up the good work, and good luck to all of you on your journey into or further into the "rabbit hole" I hope we all find the truth we are seeking and in the end I hope to see you all happy and healthy at the "big light at the end of the tunnel"

sincerely
kbn

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Well, I'll be your weird striped crazy cat and lead you a little ways.

First, you must consent the origins of humanity, and beckon the force of Koom by yaaaaaah.....yeah.

Then, you have to realize that you're living in a world controlled by a great illusion called money.

Then, you have to go watch the Annunaki video and see how every race/religion including christians(nephilim) claim to have been brought here by the God's, usually depicted as reptile or giants.

Then... You have to flap your arms and fly!

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

All I want is the truth

Well then even though I agree it is good to have Intelligence and Wisdom and understanding, and all the books and growth and pointers to truth posted here are valid, you can spend a lifetime with one small section of say, Egyptology, or the Veda's and never get to really know the truth behind it.

Find one of these you resonate with, read them and research rather than watching TV or playing computer games, but the truth is found by,

Just Sitting, doing nothing, go within and Meditate.

Find the touchstone of the truth within yourself, it is the only one you can trust, the only one worth knowing and doing if everything does go UP,

The only Map in the Maze.

Elf.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Well, I don't have all that much to add - the responses you have got so far have been excellent.

I would recommend listening to all the stories available, but remember there is no law stating you have to make an immediate decision whether to believe them or not. After a while, you will find that "this piece goes with that piece" and will be able to build yourself a "big picture".

As a few have said, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". You seem well on the right path to discovering the truth already.

[edit on 23/1/09 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
Consider yourself lucky to realize that the Rabbit Hole is the place to be! My two cents would be to also check out the Ra Material, in addition to the other suggestions already posted.

Isn't it mind blowing to realize we have been taught a complete sham about our true history here on Earth? I never, ever bought into the choices of religion. Adding to my frustration was science and evolution. Nothing added up anywhere.... UNTIL I began the descent into the rabbit hole.

Weirdly, as soon as I threw up my hands and said to whoever would listen, "please show me the truth... I can handle anything, I just need to know what is going on here ... " I began to uncover tid bits. One thing always led to another and another and another, and I am still uncovering marvelous truths! ATS has been a godsend, as well.

Couldn't have said it better.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Then, you have to realize that you're living in a world controlled by a great illusion called money.

First off, good luck in your search. I wanted to add a link to a movie about money. It's really, really good. The couple of people I have gotten to watch it have been astounded. If only more people understood this then maybe we wouldn't have all the problems we are facing now.

The Money Masters - How International Bankers Gained Control Of America

Have fun!

top topics

join