It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can shamans see aliens?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by vereny

Then WHAT did you see?

These "things" what are they?

A few queations for a shaman as yourself;
Myself will soon start my quest to become a shaman.. To be one with nature/the universe..

But question is, where do I begin.. Shamen can be found allover the world.. Wich shaman, is the "good" one?

Who do I need to contact to become one?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Yes i can, and if you could see them you would find it comical.

The are petrified of humans, well most. Ever meet a person who just seems to be scared of you? not a shy person but someone who seems totaly un easy in your presence. There's a good chance its a new one, who is still learning interaction.

I wish i was a shaman tho, that would be sweet.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by vereny
I am a shaman and I have never seen aliens... maybe I have, but not realize that it was an alien

I meet so many different things in the last years, so I don't know if someone was a alien...
And I see them without drugs
maybe with drugs they all looks like aliens

How did you find out you were a shaman? Were you selected by a group of people? Did you assume this title for yourself? Were you told by someone that you were a Shaman?

I am curious as to how others find out the nature of who they are.

I was taken to see the shaman for my tribe when I was 16 years old and was told by the shaman that I was a shaman. I didn't know what she meant. So I asked her what she meant by shaman and she told me that I was a spiritual healer.

That is how I found out. I am curious how others find out so please share your story.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Yes, shamans can see aliens as can anyone who 'astral travels'. I never really had an interest or particular opinion on 'aliens' until I was able to experience exiting the body and going outside at night. I was shocked to find the sky above absolutely littered with alien craft of all sorts and sizes, some truly vast. Some moving about some seemingly 'parked'. I had not expected to see this and it was extremely intimidating. Obviously, they are not all visible with normal sight but are apparently so with 'astral sight' and there appear to be a great many of them. I have not had much contact with the occupants however.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

How did you find out you were a shaman? Were you selected by a group of people? Did you assume this title for yourself? Were you told by someone that you were a Shaman?

I am curious as to how others find out the nature of who they are.

I was taken to see the shaman for my tribe when I was 16 years old and was told by the shaman that I was a shaman. I didn't know what she meant. So I asked her what she meant by shaman and she told me that I was a spiritual healer.

That is how I found out. I am curious how others find out so please share your story. :

Traditionally, becoming a shaman is often preceded by a transformative illness which reveals shamanic talents. When I was about 15 I had an extreme fever for several days with a dangerously high temp. During it, I couldn't move, and began to hear many voices speaking at the same time as if I was picking up the 'radio frequencies' of many peoples thoughts. Following that experience, certain 'psychic' abilities seemed to be unlocked but still needed developed. That's the sort of thing. You could also say that a person who is in a car accident and has a near death experience and subsequently takes up a more 'spiritual' approach to life because of it has had a shamanic experience and can become a shaman, as with someone who suddenly has an out of body experience. But there are many ways to become a Shaman. If you Shamanize, you will soon become a Shaman IMO LOL.

[edit on 20-2-2009 by Malcram]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I was thinking maybe you should go to ASKaShaman.com, hahaha, just made that up!

My personal belief would be that what is available for one to see would also be available to another to *see*

We are each on a journey, and the journey is limited only by personal perception. To attach a label such as Shaman, or another name is limiting the experience.

You, I, and other all have potential to see what we choose.

Use you choice as you please and see what is necessary for you to evolve to what you came here to be.

We all are limited by our attachments, let go of preconceptions and you, yourself may see *aliens* or that which isn't familiar.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Okay, I try it in my very bad english.

I was 13 years when I have realize that I can heal with my hands and minds. That I am a shaman I have found out, 5 years ago now. Since the day, I have meet a shaman from sweden..
As I meet her, she has ask me some things. one question was if I often see someone, how wants to talk with me and show me the right or better way . And yes, since my teenagetime I see a man, who tell me, what I should do or what is better for me. I have allways think that he is fantasy
That he is my guide, was for me a surprize. I have feel allways that I am different.
So I have learned many things in the last five years from my swedish friend and do what I can, to help poeple arround the world . I gone a hard way in the last years, but I have heard that it is normal for shamans. I was depressive, I have had a eating disorder and I have had many problems, it was like a journey to the shaman hell. But with my trust in my guide and in me I am now out of the illness.

A shaman from germany has told me: you have to go through the hell to be a good shaman! And that is what all the shamans has told me. I was in the hell and sometimes I think I am back in hell, but with my trust in me and my guide I find allways a way out.

Someone has asked what I see on the journeys. It's easy, I see animals, poeple, demons, maybe aliens ( I only know the look from greys, ands they I have never meet
) , angels, fairies and much more.. I think that the shamans and poeple who travel too can confirm that there are so many creatures to list all of them.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by vereny
Okay, I try it in my very bad english.

I was 13 years when I have realize that I can heal with my hands and minds. That I am a shaman I have found out, 5 years ago now. Since the day, I have meet a shaman from sweden..
As I meet her, she has ask me some things. one question was if I often see someone, how wants to talk with me and show me the right or better way . And yes, since my teenagetime I see a man, who tell me, what I should do or what is better for me. I have allways think that he is fantasy
That he is my guide, was for me a surprize. I have feel allways that I am different.
So I have learned many things in the last five years from my swedish friend and do what I can, to help poeple arround the world . I gone a hard way in the last years, but I have heard that it is normal for shamans. I was depressive, I have had a eating disorder and I have had many problems, it was like a journey to the shaman hell. But with my trust in my guide and in me I am now out of the illness.

A shaman from germany has told me: you have to go through the hell to be a good shaman! And that is what all the shamans has told me. I was in the hell and sometimes I think I am back in hell, but with my trust in me and my guide I find allways a way out.

Someone has asked what I see on the journeys. It's easy, I see animals, poeple, demons, maybe aliens ( I only know the look from greys, ands they I have never meet
) , angels, fairies and much more.. I think that the shamans and poeple who travel too can confirm that there are so many creatures to list all of them.

Hey..
You did perfectly good with your language skills, I understood and english is not my main language either..

To have a guide is a good thing, I do have one myself, altough I call him guardian, as thats how it works for me/us..

He helps me with difficulties, I help him and there can be some truth in the thing another one said that this comes with/after any kind of sickness.

I have also been ill due to an injury, work related, and the thing I find most hard with seeing/knowing/feeling stuff is just HOW to tell the one you know is affected by it..

How do you tell the one that it involves, without scaring them, cause if you don't know the person IRL, it is damn hard to just say it like it is.. At least I feel that way so, but then I'm no pro..
AND I live in a small village where "everybody knows everybody" ot at least know OF each other. It's still hard, I'm not local born, moved here about 10 yrs ago..

If you know the person it involves, then it's more easier of course, that happens to, but this time I got a for me total stranger to "pick up" and give some advice from my guardian, don't really know how they are connected, if they are at all..
All I do know is that this one is in need of some advice and guidance and I have to just tell it..
The more I wait, the stronger D's present is and he just puts this person as in my face, several days a week, just like that, and I know that I have to deal with it...

I just get the feelings to tell certain things to help another human being and my guardian is VERY much persistant, if I ignore him, he'll be quite upset, I always do my best to pull through..

Have had 2 fatal mistakes where I failed to get to the persons in time... That's hard.. Don't wanna do it again, so now I try as hard as I can to get the messages and guidance to the person, as fast as I can..

I find it easier to communicate with the animals, they are so much more open to it all...

Maybe this don't make any sence to you, it does to me, and thats the most important to me...
As long as I can remember I have seen things/known things and it only stopped as I went under medication..
But it is not until I lost just about my whole life I really understood, at least I think I do..

All the best
//Mills-Core
edit on 1-8-2011 by MillsCore because: typos

edit on 1-8-2011 by MillsCore because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join