It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sightings on the rise in PA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

UFO Sightings on the rise in PA

wjz.com

DOYLESTOWN (CBS) ―Residents in a Pennsylvania town have their eyes on the sky after a recent rash of UFO sightings.

Star watchers have their cameras trained on the air above Bucks County as a large number of residents have reported numerous strange lights and bizarre shapes hovering in the area.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 23-1-2009 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Is Bucks County undergoing a UFO flap?

It certainly seems to be a hotspot at the moment.

This might be something to keep a close eye on.

The influx of strange lights in the skies of Bucks County has drawn the attention of UFO enthusiasts from around the country. Believers are gathering at Bucks County Community College on Saturday, January 24 for the annual UFO convention.

wjz.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Seems like the whole world is undergoing a "flap" right now.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
That seems to be the case...Is there usually this much action in the skies, the amount reported in the past few months? I'm not an avid UFOlogist nor do I follow the subject but lately the news is daily on the sightings.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riviera
That seems to be the case...Is there usually this much action in the skies, the amount reported in the past few months? I'm not an avid UFOlogist nor do I follow the subject but lately the news is daily on the sightings.

Not usually, no. The Telegraph, the paper, this Summer declared that the UFO-sightings during 2008 had reached "Bizarre levels", as they worded it.
And in Philadelphia, the UFO-sightings is been reported as having expanded to 700 %.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Or, its just your military playing with its new toys.
Still classifies as a UFO though.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
2 words....

D4RK KN1GHT

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
oops dbl post

[edit on 23-1-2009 by liquidsmoke206]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
2 words....

D4RK KN1GHT

Oh no.. You said the forbidden creepy words.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
according to the original thread 2009 is supposed to be the year that proves it. I'd like to hear from DK one last time before he takes off.

link   
I've read that there will be more and more sitings in the coming days; leading to official, worldwide first contact.

link   
Sorry - double post.

::&^% computer::

[edit on 23-1-2009 by lel1111]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
As far as I know, he was banned, for some unknown reason, so the chance of getting in contact with him should be very slim.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by lel1111
I've read that there will be more and more sitings in the coming days; leading to official, worldwide first contact.

Links please? Thanks

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
3 words regarding Doylestown:

Naval Air Station

For those unfamiliar with the area, look up Willow Grove Naval Air Station.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Another article discussing the explosive increase in activity above PA:

Enormous Rise in Local UFO Sightings

"Through the summer it went up 700-percent," said Bob Gardner the State Section Director of MUFON.

According to the Mutual UFO Network, or MUFON, Pennsylvania usually gets eight to 10 sightings per month throughout the state. Last July, there were 63 across the state, and 114 total for the whole year. Of the total, more than 40 were in Bucks County alone.

"We're trying to figure out what's going on in Bucks County especially the Oxford Valley Mall area, that's where a lot of these sightings originated and they've just grown from there," Bob said. What people are seeing differs from witness to witness. The objects vary from star-like shapes, to triangles, to boomerangs and delta-like formations. Those had three white lights and one red light in the center.

Full Story:

abclocal.go.com.../special_reports&id=6621513

[edit on 25-1-2009 by DimensionalDetective]

[edit on 25-1-2009 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mortje

I agree with maybe new toys. The Willow Grove Navel Air Base is in that area. And its a large Airport

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
WHOA...Looks like it's going BEYOND just UFOs, people are now spotting weird creatures! I wonder if there's some sort of doorway or portal that these things may be slipping through over the area?

Mysterious creatures and UFO sightings baffle Pennsylvanians

Pennsylvania Ufologist Stan Gordon is reporting that UFO and other unusual strange incidents came in during 2008 from 50 counties - up from 37 counties the previous year. Giant birds - also known as Thunderbirds - Bigfoot and UFOs continue to be reported in the Keystone state.

Motorists in Wasgington County traveling along a major route in May pulled over to watch as a ''huge dark colored flying creature that looked more like a giant bat than a bird'' was low flying as it passed over the cars.

A Warren County woman reported in May that a Bigfoot-like creature climbed onto her home deck as she watched from inside.

www.examiner.com...

new topics

top topics

join