It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well It's 1/23/2009 Collin Powell 1/21-22/09 Nothing Happen?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
In my own limited opinion, and I may be wrong, the threat Sir. General Powell referred too, happened just prior to Jan 21-22, when the Hawaiian electrical grid shut down while Obama was taking time off to prepare for taking office with family. Perhaps the people who have the energy monopoly also control electricity, were showing the new person on the block who is the real bully.

I can remember Enron, auto fuel at $4.50/ gal. during Pres. GW Bush, and fuel rationing during Pres. Carter's term, and now WW2 veterans freezing to death at home. If an absolute monopoly in energy derivation, distribution, and regulation exists, and if the we forget these past energy crisis scenerios, then I can only expect more from our energy monopoly friends and their provocatuers like "The Plan For a New American Century" (PNAC).

Perhaps Hawaii's electrical anomoly was a gentle reminder of who is really in competition for dominant control of the American Republic.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I like how Powel was a leader of our military and a well educated man, but he can't just say things how it is. He has all this experience under his belt and he just can't say what the general populace of ATS can type within seconds?

Maybe ATS is smarter than our government.

<< 1   >>

join