It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keith Olbermann: NSA Wiretapping Worse Than Originally Thought

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I love Keith Olbermann. Apparently, the NSA wiretapped a lot more people than we thought before, including journalists who disagreed with the administration. Obama hasn't said he's going to change anything about this though, he hasn't even mentioned it. He's doing a lot of good things already but I'd like to see him do something about this.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I also love Keith, and Rachel, too, and I understand their politics, but sometimes, they're just so blatantly partisan, that their credibility suffers.

This, however is NOT one of those times. This is a VERY good and important story. I hope it adds to the evidence that eventual Attorney General Eric Holder will be amassing to investigate the Bush administration.

Please star and flag!

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Thanks. I agree that this, along with the torture and blatant violations of the constitution, are extremely good evidence in the prosecution of the Bush Administration.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
soooooo,the bush admin has abused the nsa to serve thier own agenda,and the result is a loss in respect,credibility and probably power for the nsa.

when are they gonna learn not to cosy up to the executive,follwing power hungry self serving commands...it appears sensible in the short term but in the long term......well just look at the rep the nsa and cia have at the mo.....it cant really get any worse can it?,i mean seriously their pretty much seen as the devil by most folks!

theres no way any executive power should abuse the nsa for thier own privilages,and no way should the nsa agree to undertake such immoral commands.

but hey,whos listening right?,its all follow the leader at everythings and bodies expense.

this could all solved with transparency , opening up the doors a bit therby making sure the public know when powers being abused.
will it happen?,in a blue moon!

reform is needed so badly......

new topics

top topics

join