It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hollow earth

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
The earth is suspended in the vacume of space. Gravity is two fold, and reversed from what you have been taught.

Gravity dosnt pull things to the surface, it pushes it. Our surface gravity is centered 4000 miles out in what is known as the Van Allen radiation belt. It pushes the outer crust in. The Inner gravity is the inner sun, or smoky God, or the sphere of Arulu. It also pushes out twards the inner crust. they equal out.

I just found this. Thanks for giving me a bloody good laugh. What ARE you on? Can I have some? The van allen belt providing gravity... gravity is repulsion not attraction????

(Sniff) Thanks for that, I needed a good chuckle.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
what are we ARGUING HERE

forget about a completly hollow earth, and FOCUS ON the EVIDENCE of cave sysytems and tunnels that are located well below the surface

the world does not need to be hollow to have these tunnel sytems undergound that were built for god knows what

who ever said the earth had to be hollow for there to be deep undergound tunnel systems that boggle the mind, and what may u find in these underground tunnels, that is the REAL QUESTION

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Originally posted by Darkmind

If there's a sun inside, then it must a) be tiny and b) have the gravitational field of a pea that mysteriously repels instead of attracts, because why wouldn't it pull everything in otherwise? And if it's that small, then whay hasn't it run out of fuel billions of years ago? The theory is mad.

I think you are under the false impression that all suns are thermonuclear generators. Some, such as earth's sun are electromagnetic spheres. I would respectfully suggest that until you have been inside the hollow earth that you refrain from calling such a theory mad. Just call it unprovable, that way you have a way out if it is ever proven otherwise.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 03:16 AM
link   
There is something about the hollow earth theory that really gripped my attention.
Could it be because of this site ourhollowearth
and this truthism

Call me insane but should we try to prove this theory or debunk it(if possible)?!?!?!?!?

as crazy as it sounds,we might need to REALLY open our minds on this one.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 04:36 AM
link   
video.google.com...

Here is an interesting video on the subject.

I have seen better ones and ill see if i find them online.

Interesting point is that hollow things dont allways collapse in nature just like the eye of a storm or the centre of the galaxy.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 04:41 AM
link   
www.youtube.com... part 1

www.youtube.com... part 2

www.youtube.com... part 3

This is one of the better docu's i have seen on this subject
Not sying they are right but it is interesting material to think about

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
i think the hollow earth theory is entirely possible. anyone that says the theory is crazy is, well, ignorant as they come. like it was mentioned before, a few centuries ago, the world was flat. also, just a few centuries ago, the sun revolved around the earth, the earth was the center of the universe and witches roamed salem, massachusettes. anyone that disagreed was crazy. not only that, but many people died trying to prove these theories wrong. they were burned at the stake and killed in all kinds of nasty ways.

the most interesting thing about the hollow earth is it's one of the few "crazy theories" that is provable. if only someone could invent some kind of radio controlled drill that could drill to the center of the earth.

c'mon guys, evidence points to our moon being hollow. even NASA has admitted to this possibility for crying out loud. if the moon is hollow, there's a real good chance the earth is, too.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
hey i had a thought has somebody used Google Earth to look at the North and South pole?We might find something!!

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChocoTaco369
i think the hollow earth theory is entirely possible. anyone that says the theory is crazy is, well, ignorant as they come. like it was mentioned before, a few centuries ago, the world was flat. also, just a few centuries ago, the sun revolved around the earth, the earth was the center of the universe and witches roamed salem, massachusettes. anyone that disagreed was crazy. not only that, but many people died trying to prove these theories wrong. they were burned at the stake and killed in all kinds of nasty ways.

the most interesting thing about the hollow earth is it's one of the few "crazy theories" that is provable. if only someone could invent some kind of radio controlled drill that could drill to the center of the earth.

c'mon guys, evidence points to our moon being hollow. even NASA has admitted to this possibility for crying out loud. if the moon is hollow, there's a real good chance the earth is, too.

Agreed i find it ridiculous how people brush it off and are so ignorant towards the possibilities, the reality is if it had been stumbled upon and there was evidence to suggest there was a hollow earth the chances of us being left in the dark about it by our government and the elite are very much high. It would certainly explain alot of UFO activity and it fits in the puzzle of life well with all information i have researched before. Not that im saying it exists but i also agree its very much possible nothing these days is far fetched ive come to realise, for years i have believed salvation lies within, and perhaps its the case with this theory also. Spiritually i think this advanced civilisation that supposedly lives in the hollow earth would be spiritually evolved. Nothing is prooven from people who sit around saying its bull#, the answer lies within exploring if we didnt have strings attatched to us in our daily routine and an honest government whose here to benefit us perhaps we could find the truth but first must come freedom and truth.

Sinz

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by tormentor
hey i had a thought has somebody used Google Earth to look at the North and South pole?We might find something!!

i tried google earth and it was hard to see the north and south pole.

hmmmmm hey what about those bermuda triangle locations,like the one close to Florida.Lets looks there.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Well i'll be DARN on amazon.com they got books about the hollow earth theory.amazon.com

Anybody going to buys those books???????

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...
"A "Hollow Earth" theory posits that the planet Earth has a hollow interior and probably a habitable inner surface. Although at one time adventure literature made this idea popular, the notion now receives little support; direct observation refutes it; substantial geodetic evidence has long since controverted it and the scientific community dismisses it as pseudoscience. This has not hindered it from being a popular feature of many fantasy and science fiction worlds."

www.v-j-enterprises.com...
"For a long time I have been intrigued by the concept of the Hollow Earth. I remember reading Raymond Bernard's book on the subject ( The Hollow Earth - 1979 ) in the mid 1980's and felt a strong affinity for the whole idea. Next, I read a strange book called "Etidorhpa" by John Uri Llyod written in the late 1890's about a person who traveled from the Outer Surface to the Inner Surface of the Earth and carrying when he arrived at the center of the Earth crust. But before I lose our readers, let me define what the Hollow Earth Theory states!"

www.crystalinks.com...
"Underground civilizations link with the 'Hollow Earth Theory'. There are supposedly races that exist in subterranean cities beneath planet Earth. Very often, these dwellers of the world beneath are more technologically advanced than we on the surface. Some believe that UFOs are not from other planets, but are manufactured by strange beings in the interior of the Earth."

paranormal.about.com...
"Theories, explanations, explorations, drawings, even photographs that may prove that our planet - and perhaps other planets - are more mysterious than we know!"

www.2012.com.au...
"From the evidence contained 'in this book, confirmed by many Arctic explorers whom we cite, we come to the following conclusions :

1. There is really no North or South Pole. Where they are supposed to exist, there are really wide openings to the hollow interior of the Earth.

2. Flying saucers come from the hollow interior of the Earth through these polar openings.

3. The hollow interior of the earth, warmed by its central sun (the source of Aurora Borealis), has an ideal subtropical climate of about '76 degrees in temperature, neither too hot nor too cold.

4. Arctic explorers found the temperature to rise as they travelled far north; they found more open seas; they found animals travelling north in winter, seeking food and warmth, when they should have gone south; they found the compass needle to assume a vertical position instead of a horizontal one and to become extremely eccentric; they saw tropical birds and more animal life the further north they went; they saw butterflies, mosquitoes and other insects in the extreme north, when they were not found until one is as far south as Alaska and Canada; they found the snow discolored by colored pollen and black dust, which became worse the further north they went. The only explanation is that this dust came from active volcanoes in the polar opening.

5. There is a large population inhabiting the inner concave surface of the Earth's crust, composing a civilization far in advance of our own in its scientific achievements, which. probably descended from the sunken continents of Lemuria. and Atlantis. Flying saucers are only one of their many achievements. It would be to our advantage to contact these Elder Brothers of the human race, learn from them and receive their advice and aid.

6. The existence of a polar opening and land beyond the Poles is probably known to the U.S. Navy, in whose employ Admiral Byrd made his two historic flights and which is probably a top international secret."

Hmmmm my curiousity level is boiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Added 'ex' tags

[edit on 14/11/06 by masqua]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
i would like to post my theory on this subject lets consider for a moment there are many dimensions which many people beleive i give argument that many things that happen in one dimension affect another dimension in small ways for example john titor the time traveller google it. his story may or may not be true there are some other examples of what i mean but i will not list them all currently. no providing the above is true consider this in our dimension the earth is solid it has a molten core lava mantle etc in the closest linked dimension agharta exists, now i beleive if we are still bonded with the dimension close enough there may be portals along these mentioned entrances that will take you there. now if i had the money which i don't i would post my name everwhere saying that i want to go to agharta so if i was abducted or killed the general public would know there is something wrong like a conspiracy then i would go to south america as 1. there are 2 entrances and2. they would fairly easy to find and the most untouched by mankind so far i would also state how long i would plan on this journey would take. I hope some one has the motivation and money to find out what is going on with this, if anyone does try it i wish them the absolute best and i hope they succeed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join