It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
The earth is suspended in the vacume of space. Gravity is two fold, and reversed from what you have been taught.
Gravity dosnt pull things to the surface, it pushes it. Our surface gravity is centered 4000 miles out in what is known as the Van Allen radiation belt. It pushes the outer crust in. The Inner gravity is the inner sun, or smoky God, or the sphere of Arulu. It also pushes out twards the inner crust. they equal out.
If there's a sun inside, then it must a) be tiny and b) have the gravitational field of a pea that mysteriously repels instead of attracts, because why wouldn't it pull everything in otherwise? And if it's that small, then whay hasn't it run out of fuel billions of years ago? The theory is mad.
Originally posted by ChocoTaco369
i think the hollow earth theory is entirely possible. anyone that says the theory is crazy is, well, ignorant as they come. like it was mentioned before, a few centuries ago, the world was flat. also, just a few centuries ago, the sun revolved around the earth, the earth was the center of the universe and witches roamed salem, massachusettes. anyone that disagreed was crazy. not only that, but many people died trying to prove these theories wrong. they were burned at the stake and killed in all kinds of nasty ways.
the most interesting thing about the hollow earth is it's one of the few "crazy theories" that is provable. if only someone could invent some kind of radio controlled drill that could drill to the center of the earth.
c'mon guys, evidence points to our moon being hollow. even NASA has admitted to this possibility for crying out loud. if the moon is hollow, there's a real good chance the earth is, too.
Originally posted by tormentor
hey i had a thought has somebody used Google Earth to look at the North and South pole?We might find something!!
"A "Hollow Earth" theory posits that the planet Earth has a hollow interior and probably a habitable inner surface. Although at one time adventure literature made this idea popular, the notion now receives little support; direct observation refutes it; substantial geodetic evidence has long since controverted it and the scientific community dismisses it as pseudoscience. This has not hindered it from being a popular feature of many fantasy and science fiction worlds."
"For a long time I have been intrigued by the concept of the Hollow Earth. I remember reading Raymond Bernard's book on the subject ( The Hollow Earth - 1979 ) in the mid 1980's and felt a strong affinity for the whole idea. Next, I read a strange book called "Etidorhpa" by John Uri Llyod written in the late 1890's about a person who traveled from the Outer Surface to the Inner Surface of the Earth and carrying when he arrived at the center of the Earth crust. But before I lose our readers, let me define what the Hollow Earth Theory states!"
"Underground civilizations link with the 'Hollow Earth Theory'. There are supposedly races that exist in subterranean cities beneath planet Earth. Very often, these dwellers of the world beneath are more technologically advanced than we on the surface. Some believe that UFOs are not from other planets, but are manufactured by strange beings in the interior of the Earth."
"Theories, explanations, explorations, drawings, even photographs that may prove that our planet - and perhaps other planets - are more mysterious than we know!"
"From the evidence contained 'in this book, confirmed by many Arctic explorers whom we cite, we come to the following conclusions :
1. There is really no North or South Pole. Where they are supposed to exist, there are really wide openings to the hollow interior of the Earth.
2. Flying saucers come from the hollow interior of the Earth through these polar openings.
3. The hollow interior of the earth, warmed by its central sun (the source of Aurora Borealis), has an ideal subtropical climate of about '76 degrees in temperature, neither too hot nor too cold.
4. Arctic explorers found the temperature to rise as they travelled far north; they found more open seas; they found animals travelling north in winter, seeking food and warmth, when they should have gone south; they found the compass needle to assume a vertical position instead of a horizontal one and to become extremely eccentric; they saw tropical birds and more animal life the further north they went; they saw butterflies, mosquitoes and other insects in the extreme north, when they were not found until one is as far south as Alaska and Canada; they found the snow discolored by colored pollen and black dust, which became worse the further north they went. The only explanation is that this dust came from active volcanoes in the polar opening.
5. There is a large population inhabiting the inner concave surface of the Earth's crust, composing a civilization far in advance of our own in its scientific achievements, which. probably descended from the sunken continents of Lemuria. and Atlantis. Flying saucers are only one of their many achievements. It would be to our advantage to contact these Elder Brothers of the human race, learn from them and receive their advice and aid.
6. The existence of a polar opening and land beyond the Poles is probably known to the U.S. Navy, in whose employ Admiral Byrd made his two historic flights and which is probably a top international secret."