It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fanatic Muslims and Racism in France - scary stuff

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Truly scary stuff, A letter Brett Ratner recived from France...

Dear Brett,

I am sending you this e-mail regarding the situation in France concerning the Israeli offensive in the Gaza strip. I doubt I will tell you something that you already don’t know, but still, things look pretty grim right now. We already reached an all time low in this country during the second Intifada. The phenomenon which appeared during that time, especially in the high schools located in the Parisian suburbs, where the majority of the students are Muslim, has not disappeared.

To summarize in a few words a very complicated and painful situation, it is impossible for an individual, whether a student or a teacher, to say that you are a Jew. If you say so, you’ll end in a hospital. Don’t show any hostility to Al-Qaeda, or Hamas, you’ll be exposed to the same kind of violence. You can also talk to some of these kids, they’re open to discussion. Many of them dream to become a martyr and blow up themselves. It’s after all understandable, that’s what they hear in their mosque.

The situation right now is much worse. And it’s only the beginning. We had demonstrations every Saturday in every big city in France, and also smaller cities, against the Israeli bombings in Gaza. There’s nothing wrong with that per se. We live in a democracy after all. These demonstrations have a different flavor. The 20.000 people demonstrating in Paris were not in the streets to claim peace but to shout that Israel should be destroyed. Israeli flags were burned, the support was for Hamas, not Fatah (as you know, this organization has betrayed his own people), and you could see giant pictures of Nasrallah. One of the sentences you could hear, repeatedly, was “Death to the Jews and the Zionists”. This was going on in Paris among other places. Two weeks ago the demonstrators stopped Place de l’Opera, shouted Allah is great and prayed [to] Allah. This is a fact, not bad science-fiction. In Mulhouse, the demonstrators wanted to end the day at the synagogue, and destroy it. The police prevented it.

It’s a pretty bad time right now to pray in a synagogue in the eastern part of France – bombs are being thrown once in a while, let’s say once a week – or in a Parisian suburb.

Now, who are these people? Where do these demonstrators come from? You have the usual suspects like the Communist party, the various Trotskyites parties, members of the National Front, people known to be close to revisionists groups and, mainly, ordinary people, from North Africa who suddenly claim that Allah, Hamas and the destruction of Israel matter more than their French citizenship. What we saw in the past three weeks were the first massive Islamic demonstrations in France. And they’re not going to disappear like that. A peace agreement in the Middle-East won’t make things disappear.

Just this week-end, a famous French stand-up comedian called Arthur could not perform in a French city. There too many demonstrators outside the concert hall, the police could not manage security inside the building. Now, who is Arthur? A Zionist loony? Someone who said death to all Palestinians? Arthur did not even give his advice about what's going on in the Middle-East. He's just a Jew. Obviously a crime nowadays.

I sometimes wonder how people are going to react to this situation. Not Jewish people. For them, we already know. But let’s say my colleagues at (media outlet deleted), in the place known to be one of the center of the so called French elite.

A few of them don’t enjoy these demonstrations. Only a few of them. The vast majority doesn’t understand the danger Israel is facing with Hamas, Iran and Hezbollah. They don’t understand the danger our country is facing with a growing minority who believe that the law of the French republic matters less than the Islamic law. It is a problem, a huge one.

Sincerely yours,

Name Withheld

How to quote

[edit on 23-1-2009 by dbates]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
While people have the right to protest, the people involved in these overly fanatical demonstrations should be tear gassed. Plain and simple.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

i agree star for you...

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I agree with you that there is a growing problem in this issue in France. And ofcourse we all know that the ultimate solution is to be found in the middle-east. This is my opinion: They (BOTH SIDES) lack sensible and convincing leadership. There is absolutely no way a war can settle this and it is time that both parties accept that. Both the Koran and the Talmud are respectable books in religous matters and up to now noone has been able to convince me that either religion in its pure (not fundamentalist) form accepts this level of violence. With friends ion both sides I dare say that the violence and nontolerance is being provoqued by power playing leaders. It is always so much easier to call upon destruction of the ennemy than it is to call for talks and seek peacefull coöperation. I see "normal" people resolving their differences and leaders again and again head for war. As far as religeous leaders in mosks seeding hate it is possible to stop them. Yes France has a strong separation between church and state. But with someone calling for violence from a religeous place this seperation does not exist. That person has chosen to cross the bounderies set by the sepration him/herself and is liable for prosecution So dear french leaders
o it! and give the normal people a chance to get back into peacefull coexistence.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
This is a non-story. I am sure that Olmert and his gang calculated the risk of fallout due to the butchery in Gaza.

As zionists, they consider the diaspora expendable to some extent. The deaths and fear amongst foreign Jews is useful to them.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

yes im sure you would like to think that. its just as much as a lie As all the Gaza’s talking about the children dieing and people getting killed in the last israeli attack.

Grow up man your one sided approach makes you look childish and absurd.
Fanatic Muslims and people like you are the cause of this never ending circle of death…

I would suggest being less angry in your life, and if you actually do care about your Muslim brothers try finding way to resolve the situation and understanding both sides. Posting your propaganda here are feeling good about yourself because some of your friends post back and agree with you will not make a difference in the real world.

its sad since your Muslim brothers will keep dieing in the hand of the mighty Israeli Army.

G night

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I hate that I am starting to take a hard-line stance against Muslims. I've heard the whole, well they're not all fundamental extremists or well they're humans and want peace. The sad fact is at one point in time they did have the potential to assimilate into western society but not any more. Why is that? Look at the common psychological evaluation of most young Muslims living in a western country. They are all loners. They don't fit in, in western schools and they don't fit in with their own people. Most suicide bombers fall under that example. The young Muslims of France and Britain are corrupted by a loneliness and ugliness; and I do not want to wait around for them to corrupt their children. The world is going to move on with or without them. Now I know it is with out them.

Hopefully some Muslim girls can find a western man to marry

top topics

join