It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Have Barack Obama...click.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
The caller is down to the bone. If you've never been that frustrated then maybe you can't understand. The prospect of losing your car is a big deal - a major setback. If she can find any solace in the thought that Mr. Obama is going to make things better for her then far be it from me to take that hope away or mock her for it. For some people hope is about all they have. I wish her the best.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LLoyd45
A person is innocent until proven guilty in my eyes, so I choose to wait until the all the facts have been weighed in before making a final decision. My gut instincts tell me it's quite real though..

That was not my point. It very well may be real. There have been enough of these stupid things going around. Obviously there really are a few folks out there that think Obama is going to just hand them a good life. My point is that you asked two questions as if they were related. Is this real and is this really how the average Obama supporter thinks. It may be real but I have to point out that if this were the average Obama supporter, you would be hearing this stuff so often that you would not question its authenticity one bit. He won. You are surrounded by 'average Obama supporters.' Do they all say stuff like this all the time?

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SectionEight
. Look at an electoral map of US counties, lol it is all red except inner cities. All them poor Obamaites deifying their messiah with their own false hopes.

Hey there S8

It's funny that you should mention that map. I was looking at that myself. I'll try to get it up here later, but the point is..it looked pretty damn red to me as well. How in the hell could Obama have won??

Glad to hear that humor has lightened your day.

SeeYa!!

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

Hey there.

Just read your "post"link and you hit it out of the park. That's exactly the bleak future that some think awaits. I tend to agree with your post.

Great thoughts.

SeeYa!!

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melissa101
When I hear this recording I hear a lady who is frustrated with the current economy and expressing her belief that Obama will make it all better. The good old country boys will hear this same recording and hear a black no good low life and think she is using Barak to be cocky and get out of paying her debt.
Is that what you really hear, or is that what you'd like to hear to avoid any conflict? In the audio clip I hear a woman who seems to believes that her monthly stimulus check is in the mail, and that all her problems will be over soon because we now have a Black President. In the video clip, I see and hear almost the exact same beliefs being expressed. Maybe my eyes and ears are just playing tricks on me though..

Having fear of violence in my nation is not the same as wanting everyone to close their ears and ignore anything that might cause violence. It is a fear of the ignorant thinking something utterly stupid and those biased opinions boiling into violence. That was my point, I thought it was rather simple. I am sorry if I wasn't clear in my original post.
Who do you think will be instigating all this violence you fear so much? As Senator Rangel said, the Middle Class are too busy working to survive to take notice to any of this..

Also, your use of the term "good old country boys" is a bit offensive. Is there something wrong with being from the country in your opinion? Does the thought of hardworking, self-sufficient individuals disturb you? Believe it or not, not every white male from the South is a card-carrying Klansman.

[edit on 24-1-2009 by LLoyd45]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
People need to come back to reality and realize that there hope of "change" can be washed away at any moment.

There is a fine line between saying you will bring change and actually bringing it.

Hoping for change is like hope for Jesus to come back, You hopes will be washed away sooner or later.

[edit on 24-1-2009 by Dark Jester]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revealation
I

I call him white because he's 1/2 white which means white. Isn't this how the blacks are perceiving his color????

Maybe the math is like the ebonics,specially formulated by their race for their race.

Hey there.

That's what I've been thinking as well. When is the "Uncle Tom" crap going to start for him when his black constituents realize that he is not a god?

Ebonics...I like that one. Here's one more...Ebonomics..what ever they end up calling his future policies, I think he loses huge in the long run to the black's that got him to the White House.

link   

link   

Also, your use of the term "good old country boys" is a bit offensive. Is there something wrong with being from the country in your opinion? Does the thought of hardworking, self-sufficient individuals disturb you? Believe it or not, not every white male from the South is a card-carrying Klansman.

I am offended that draw the link between good ol country boy and southern klansman. Some of us are happy to be from the country in the North and never for a second think that being called country is the same as being called a klansman. You have some issues.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
She is just angry because the collection agencies were probably hounding her, just like anyone who misses a few payments... i dont blame her though, she is still on a high about the new president. OH WELL; let it be, just a VM, didn't need to waste time listening to this.

for the last part of the VM

*THUD*

Yea... (we got Obama) OK, someone HAS HIGH HOPES!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I have black friends, I have black empoyees. I love black people! (a little show me the money, funny there.

Seriously though, I am seeing and hearing stuff like this everyday. This is the only thing that really scares me about Obama being president. There is already an over population of people that feel they deserve hand outs. Now, by some green fairy god, they think that since they actually got their fat ass off the couch and actually voted for the first time in their lives, that they now deserve a "payback". I'm not pointing only at blacks. There are just as many white trash people out there as well.

Maybe this is why FEMA has been active with the camps, because if Obama does not "payback" like they think they now deserve, all hell will break loose. Remember Rodney King? The recent Oakland Bart riots? Watts? The reason that so many Americans are buying guns is NOT because they fear gun control, but they know what is coming.

It's truly a sad day in American history that we only see a mans color as a reason to vote.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Luciferdescending

I am offended that draw the link between good ol country boy and southern klansman. Some of us are happy to be from the country in the North and never for a second think that being called country is the same as being called a klansman. You have some issues.
and you have comprehension problems. I simply said not every male from the South is a Klansman. Infer what you like from that.. I could care the least.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by knows_but_doesnt

You hear this stuff everyday or you hear howard stern replay his clips over and over and over and over and over and over again? I really want to know where people are hearing this all the time. Can you back that up? How about invite me for a weekend to shadow you. I am in the inner city everyday in neighborhoods that are poor, black, and both. I never hear this junk except for places like this, sean hannity, and howard stern. Remember, I know this is troubling for people on this thread but the man was voted in. He won. He is all our president now and this lady does not speak for the majority of the country.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

reply to post by knows_but_doesnt

You hear this stuff everyday or you hear howard stern replay his clips over and over and over and over and over and over again? I really want to know where people are hearing this all the time. Can you back that up? How about invite me for a weekend to shadow you. I am in the inner city everyday in neighborhoods that are poor, black, and both. I never hear this junk except for places like this, sean hannity, and howard stern. Remember, I know this is troubling for people on this thread but the man was voted in. He won. He is all our president now and this lady does not speak for the majority of the country.

Do you talk to hear yourself talk?

link   

If this call is legit and representative of the average Obama supporter, I think there's going to be a lot of disappointed people in this country real soon!

Don't you think that if the was representative of the average Obama supporter, considering he won the election, would you have to wonder if it was legit? Most of the country is apparently an Obama supporter so....please explain why you would not know if this is how they all think or not.

Hey there LD,

I have to disagree with you. If you look at a map of the county by county results.....here is a link..

philhardwickblog.wordpress.com...

I think you'll see he won most of the inner city votes and that his new constituents are poor and not very well educated.

I think that this woman, weather or not this is not a hoax, is exactly one of the bulk of the people that got him elected.

link   
reply to post by PhyberDragon

You too!! OMG!! I too, grew up in a racist family, racist town, racist state, country...blah..blahh....blah...
Let me expound..

I have worked for several companies where "minorities" were promoted because they were just that...minorities..
They weren't the most qualified, or the most educated, or the most skilled. In fact, their views were not in the
best interest of the companies that I worked at. They coherced with "minorities" that were in positions of power
to get what they thought they deserved because they were minorities. It was blatenly obvious too, they would put
their MLK cards that were passed out to the entire company on their desks all year long when everyone else threw
them away. They really had to rub it in our faces. They would display "inspiring" pictures of "minority" leaders
on their desks to make it a point that they were not afraid of us "non-minority" employees, and that they were in-fact,
more racist than any of us "non-minorities" combined.

Need non-personal examples... of how I grew up in a racist.. well everything...

Sure! Why not... How about television, like BET. In case you are not aware, it stands for BLACK ENTERTAINMENT TELEVISION..
The title, in itself, is beyond all bounds of equality. White people cannot have a channel called WET, although it
would be hilarious to have for name's sake. (Giggidy Giggidy... Alright!!!) But really, who knows? That might give the people who already have a DEDICATED
channel, a reason to riot.. WHY? Well... it would be racist right?

Need another reason that affects us all? Sure! How about a whole ####ing month of black history to celebrate! Is that
enough for you? Well, I don't see a white history day, or week, OR MONTH!!! Why? Because it would be what's that word, oh
yeah... RACIST..

Oh, well, surely that's it right? No, wait, I forgot, FUBU.. FOR US BY US? Really, and if white's did that, you would
never hear the end of it. Don't give me that crap about Tommy either, that was way after the clothing line came out
and it was a personal view of one man, not the entire company. The whole company wasn't designed around the fact
that white men need their own line of clothes.

I also seem to be unable to use certain words in my native language... Hence the "minority" quotes mentioned. I
just might hurt someone's feelings, and they would call me racist, just because I don't know WTF to classify them as.
I'm honestly to freaking scared to even ask anyone. I found that out the hard way when I was 16 and I said "what's up
my N..." to one of my friends. Me, using some sort of logical reasoning at the time thought "mmm.. I could be cool like
how my friend talks to his other friends" Maybe that my logic seems not to work well with colors, I don't know.
If I could only go back in time, I would tell him to his face that he is the Racist,
and I can say whatever the #### I want.

I think i'm saying all of this to show you something. We have been conditioned to hate each other from very early on.
It's obvious. No one says it, but they are turning us on each other. Deny ignorance! Guess what, i'm a minority too.
I'm a ####'n veteran who busted his ### off for this ridicoulus country to have it turn its back on "WE THE PEOPLE".
I was against the ORIGINAL BAILOUT, and all subsequent.. I'm against fabricating "world events" that scare sheep into submission.
They have turned us loose on one-another. First it's class warfare, and now racial warfare. Don't fall for it.

[edit on 24-1-2009 by ChilliCheese]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
She is just angry because the collection agencies were probably hounding her, just like anyone who misses a few payments... i dont blame her though, she is still on a high about the new president. OH WELL; let it be, just a VM, didn't need to waste time listening to this.

for the last part of the VM

*THUD*

Yea... (we got Obama) OK, someone HAS HIGH HOPES!!!

Hey Ugie.

Yeah, I'm still laughing a bit when I think of her call. Answer me this....How in the hell is the car in 2 separate places in 2 separate parts???

It's a dodge from the law, plain and simple.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by wolf241e

If this call is legit and representative of the average Obama supporter, I think there's going to be a lot of disappointed people in this country real soon!

Don't you think that if the was representative of the average Obama supporter, considering he won the election, would you have to wonder if it was legit? Most of the country is apparently an Obama supporter so....please explain why you would not know if this is how they all think or not.

Hey there LD,

I have to disagree with you. If you look at a map of the county by county results.....here is a link..

philhardwickblog.wordpress.com...

I think you'll see he won most of the inner city votes and that his new constituents are poor and not very well educated.

I think that this woman, weather or not this is not a hoax, is exactly one of the bulk of the people that got him elected.

He won didn't he? He won the popular vote as well as the electoral votes, did he not? What are you trying to say? The majority of people are the minority of people?

I do not think you understand how electoral maps are weighted. You certainly do not understand he economic makeup of most inner cities. Go to any poor neighborhood here and walk two streets over and you will find some of the most expensive real estate in the county. You just seem ignorant about the whole thing.

[edit on 24-1-2009 by Luciferdescending]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Give me a break! This is racist! What about all the white prez who were democratic and didn't deliver? No I talk to alot of blacks living in flint Michigan and they believe they will get repreation checks because of slavery because Barak is now the prez.. Sorry it isn't going to happen and if it does im screaming racism from the roof tops!

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been confirmed to be real or not--

If real, what company is allowing recordings of their customers calls being available for distribution?

Whether this is real or fake, how can a single supposed call be considered representative of 53% of the entire country?

So roughly 1 out of 2 people think that Obama is going to pay for the car payments?

Use your intelligence--agenda is behind everything.

delius

[edit on 24-1-2009 by delius]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join