It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Underground Facility in Oklahoma, US?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
www.4029tv.com...

Sallisaw,Okla. -- The Sequoyah County Sheriff's Office has been flooded with over a hundred calls since Tuesday.

Residents from Tenkiller Lake to Roland have described hearing a mysterious blasting sound followed by a slight vibration everyday at noon.

They also said the vibration is causing the windows and pictures to shake.

Ron Lockhart, the Sequoyah County Sheriff, said the department has checked with every mining company in the county but none have reported any blasting.

The sheriff's department has also looked into the possibility of earthquakes or tremors.

The U.S. Geological Survey has reported activity in Sequoyah County but does not believe it to be seismic.

The Sequoyah County Sheriff said the department will continue to investigate the movement and ask residents to call the Sheriff's Department if they hear or feel anything.

Quite possibly the doings of an underground government facility?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I just read this on CNN website.

Very strange indeed. Hopefully someone can get to the "core" of what is going on in this situation.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
well, if it's every day at noon, it is NOT some geological anomoly, this is thought out ...by whoever that may be.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I found this quite interesting as well... I have a current thread on this topic already with some information that you might find interesting. Perhaps we can combine information

Previous thread on the topic

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I live here in OK...and have family in the area. I'll see what the buzz is locally. I'll report back with anything I find...

new topics

top topics

join