It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza War Summary - Hard Critic In Israeli Newspaper

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Something what dont expect from right-wing YnetNews...

Gaza War Summary

Some quotes,

Death and destruction do not educate nations. This is just the way it is. More than 1,000 Israelis were killed in the second Intifada, yet this didn’t quite turn us into peace-lovers.

Israel has been pulverizing the Palestinians for dozens of years now, yet they are having difficulty grasping this, and continue not to be deterred.

A moral army is not one that kills civilians and then rushes to boast how moral it is. A moral army is one that goes out of its way to avoid killing civilians, even at the price of risk-taking. The moral Israeli occupier would have apparently dropped a one-ton bomb on the entire neighborhood and explained that it did not wish to jeopardize its troops.

Democracy’s watchdog was wonderfully tamed and became a dog hungry for patting that only wishes to safeguard the government.

Read whole amazing article in:
www.ynetnews.com...

- I have followed daily Israeli newspapers, mostly overlooking Haaretz, Jerusalem Post and YnetNews. In over one month daily following I can say that Ynetnews has been most "official truther" and Ive seen it most joined in idea about "Cast Lead."

This article amazes me because it was published there, and first straight critic is shown today... Remarkable progress at last!

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Quite refreshing to say the least. I think there will be large repercusions from this war.
www.tlaxcala.es...

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Refreshing but inacurate : arguments like "hamas hiding beyond civilians" are not only bought in Israel.
This # is sold anywhere and with some success, as we can see even in this forum ...

join