It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's First Missile Strike

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRandom1
He's no different than Bush.

Take a look. This'll give Obama's followers nightmares.
But it's rather truthful.

i40.tinypic.com...

[edit on 1/24/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

He's no different than Bush.

Take a look. This'll give Obama's followers nightmares.
But it's rather truthful.

i40.tinypic.com...

Ha, that's funny.
I know someone that looks just like the guy in the middle.
This guy in the pic even looks Hispanic.

Can I call him GeorgO?

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I guess we could of voted McCain and gave tax cuts and bail outs to the ceo who caused a lot of the econimic problems in the first place. Im sure we would be bombing Iran and invading Russia for attacking Georgia by now calling up a draft because he doesn't want to leave Iraq for a 100 years or was that a 1000 years. Dont forget the economy is great and the fundamentals are strong. I just wonder if he wouold be sayimg that from a golf coarse like Bush as he took a six month vacation as soon as he took office.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

OMG Genetic manipulation?

Lol i never noticed that before, there is a bit of a similarity, I just hope not in actions as well, which maybe these actions are pointing to.

Kind regards,

Elf.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Now the MSM is reporting that there were two missile strikes yesterday and they were launched from unmanned drones. So, there is no doubt that they were from the US and they were authorized by the President.

The report also says that 22 were killed and that 8 of these were "foreign militants". They do not mention how many of the remaining were Pakistani militants. I am going to guess that the majority of them were.

Pakistan is calling on President Obama to suspend launching missile attacks inside Pakistan.

I am guessing that the missile strikes causing a drop in tourism to Pakistan and their "Safe Haven for Jihad" campaign launched last week.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

THE SHADOW GOVERNMENT, WHICH HAS BEEN IN OPERATION SINCE ANCIENT TIMES CREATES ALL "WARS" FOR THEIR OWN AGENDAS. THEY ARE EVIL, GREEDY, SICK, AND DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYONE BUT THEMSELVES AND THEIR OWN. Get it through your head!

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Is it just me or is anyone else worried that this is all a ploy to get Pakistan to nuke us?

I mean think about it, Pakistan has nukes right?
So Obama lays down a few on Pakistan, Pakistan nicely asks Obama to stop, Obama continues, Pakistan threatens, Obama continues, Pakistan nukes us to keep it's self from being destroyed.
After we are nuked, things get tough, the government gets tougher and we either nuke Pakistan or unable to do anything, our defenses are down and we are reclaimed by the British.

-Lahara

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

Originally posted by munkey66
Can you name me a country that the US hasn't been involved with that hasn't ended in a war?

Ok, I've got one for you.
Why is it that ALL the conflicts in the world today involve the so called "Religion Of Peace"?

And some of these conflicts are not against the infidel either.

so asking a question answered the original question?

And to answer your question China/ tibet North Korea/south korea
South ossetia and georgia,, georgia and Russia.

your turn to answer.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRandom1

Pakistan is not stupid and they are not suicidal. They will not launch any kind of nuclear attack against the US.

If you remember back in 2001, in the aftermath of 9/11, Musharef, who had been no friend of the US, was suddenly very cooperative. He later said that it was because of President Bush's statement that those who are not for us are against us. Musharef said that he knew that Pakistan could not stand against the US. So, they agreed to cooperate.

Most likely what is going on in Pakistan is just politics. The Pakistani leaders need to condemn our attacks in public in order to pacify the media, the opposition parties, and the radicals. In private, they probably send congratualations to Obama on taking out yet another al-Qaeda leader.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
I guess we could of voted McCain and gave tax cuts and bail outs to the ceo who caused a lot of the econimic problems in the first place. Im sure we would be bombing Iran and invading Russia for attacking Georgia by now calling up a draft because he doesn't want to leave Iraq for a 100 years or was that a 1000 years. Dont forget the economy is great and the fundamentals are strong. I just wonder if he wouold be sayimg that from a golf coarse like Bush as he took a six month vacation as soon as he took office.

Why...Obama will do those things. Guess what, he is not going to roll back the Bush tax cuts which he campign on. He now says perhaps in 2010/2011. When are we pulling out of Iraq again? He is closing Guantanao. However, he has a year to do so and has so many loopholes that will most likey be extended. Remember, there are 60 militant no one wants and they are not going to let them loose on US soil. I bet he takes care of Iran or at least give the silent node to Isreal to do so.

He is scared to death. He knows one of two attacks on US soil will destroy all support in his policies and all chances of re-election. After all, the Presidents primary objective is to keep America safe Who cares about the economy if you are dead, right. Nothing has changed. We were misled. The war on terror has shifted from Iraq back to Afghanistan and there is no end in sight.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by riggins44

He was working today at the white house. Meeting with his team of economist so atleast hes trying which is a lot more then I can say for Bush. I still remeber Bush and McCain flying over as Katrinia hit headed for McCains big birthday party at the ranch. That was there way of doing things.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
reply to post by riggins44

He was working today at the white house. Meeting with his team of economist so atleast hes trying which is a lot more then I can say for Bush. I still remeber Bush and McCain flying over as Katrinia hit headed for McCains big birthday party at the ranch. That was there way of doing things.

What does Mcain or Bush have to do with it? I did not support either. I voted for Obama. I do not know what party you are talking about but it can not compare to the $176 million ignauration in an economic crises. Wake up, we have been had.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Obama has to continue the US agenda, he has no power to change anything yet. he has to sign a defense budget for F-22 F-35, another session to see if we need to build more modern Nuclear weaponry to keep up with Russia... and the list goes on...

the President is just a puppet on the strings of the people who really run things, in the US the Military has always been in true control.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I originally loved Obama too, I'm not American and I cant even vote but he had a hell of a lot better policies than McCain did. Maybe you think thats just my opinion but hey your "health care" if you can call it that would have been even worse under McCain. I looked at his eyes though and felt something was off. And Jon Stewert was dead on, his inaug speech came from Bush's mouth.
Who really cares who gave the green light on this attack? Its been going on for months, from what I can remember, the fact they're opening another front at ALL should be the issue here.

Originally posted by EyesWideShut
The increase in power allows the Reaper to carry 15 times more ordnance and cruise at three times the speed of the MQ-1!!!!

AMERICA!!! YEAH!!!!

Damn, nothing spells America like a steaming crater!

Originally posted by Alxandro
Oh, I forgot everything is the fault of the US.
Well maybe we shouldn't help anyone, on the face of this Earth, ever again.

Yup. Manipulating countries towards your own ends being the key factor. If you call that "help", then Thor "help" you.

Originally posted by Rasputin13
And what is the deal with you putting the word "terrorists" in quotes, as though they aren't really terrorists or something? I can't wait to hear your theory on this one. I'm sure it will have something to do with us bombing innocent people who have nothing to do with terrorism, or perhaps you'll talk about bin Laden being a CIA asset and how we are the real terrorists. Typical of the kinds of things I read on this site.

Because the word "terrorist" has been oh-so disturbingly perverted, much like torture meaning "organ failure". Terrorist is by definition one who accomplishes an objective by causing panic in others, ie bombing a subway to show people who's really in control. Technically the US/Israel is scaring al-Qaeda into submission, cuz honestly, they'll never find the end of the rope. They are, ironically, spreading terror to achieve their objectives of stopping it. Im more afraid of America labelling me a terrorist than I am of random al-Qaeda attacks.

Originally posted by lunarminer
Barack Hussein Obama is now in the restroom on the train! No word yet on what he's doing in there.

lmao! Im totally going to use that somewheres

Peace.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Is it just me or is anyone else worried that this is all a ploy to get Pakistan to nuke us?

Pakistan does not have a missile with the range nessesary to hit the CONUS. However, Iraq.

Far more concerning is the cozy realtionship the ISI had/has with the Taliban. A small nuke in thier hands would be scary indeed

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by FredT

You are so right on this Fred.

Even though we disagree on whether this should happen or not, the action of Obama, we are both as worried and therefore have strong if opposing views on how to deal with it, by the same issue.

It is not only the Taliban that worry me in this regard but the host of other allied as such causes and nations that the service, or a crazed commander or individual could pass one of these onto to.

Thats why I think these actions such as attacking these areas could increase the hatred, and maybe lead to a knee jerk reaction, leading to the same fear we both have.

I just hope and pray I am wrong, and what course of action the US has taken in these matters is the correct way to deal with this issue.

Alas I feel history does not point to this, and only total control of all the weapons, or real Allied status and such like can contain this real and very present possibility,

Kind regards,

Elf

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by riggins44

Why...Obama will do those things.

The answer is "misdirection". Keep people focused on one area of concern while he destroys freedom.

"keep us safe"

"Fix the economy"

"national healthcare"

"global warming"

in each case america will give up more freedoms.......

Also, Look back at obamassiah's past statements about pakistain.........there is no love there...........

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
What makes ATSers think Obama ordered the attack just after he gets into office?

Obama's smart enough to realize that this will hurt his reputation so he probably did not do it.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints
Obama is the Commander in Chief. He is to be held responsible for all actions of our military just as all former presidents have been.
Or did you think Obama was different?

Damn right!

Face it Obama is just another puppet like Bush they don't decide crap.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
What makes ATSers think Obama ordered the attack just after he gets into office?

Obama's smart enough to realize that this will hurt his reputation so he probably did not do it.

Nope, this happened two days after the inauguration.

He's the only one who can authorize such a thing as to attack a sovereign country that we have no problems with. That's illegal.

They stonewalled the reporters that came to the white house asking about it. That's not government transparency.

That's not change, that's more of the same.

Face it buddy, the man you voted for is not the messiah, he will not save us all. He's just another government shill, already worthy of inpeachment and to be held as a war criminal.

I may not like either Bush or Obama, but you gotta admit, at least Bush gave us 9 months before he went into war on a somewhat stable economy, even if it was an inside job and to hunt down the boogyman.

-Lahara

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join