It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's First Missile Strike

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tomfrusso

Obama has said all along that he would initiate military strikes against Al Qaeda cells in Pakistan. One thing you can't call him for this is a liar. He's doing exactly what he said he would do.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I dont care if theyre mad about it or not. As the quote posted earlier said, they killed 3000 americans that were doing their jobs, because they dont like what we do. Pakistan isnt doing crap to stop al queda in that region. I would GLADLY be the FC or OS on the ssgn, or destroyer, that launches a tomahawk, or the pilot in my desk who launches that missile. They are going to pay for what they did. Its about time someone stopped worrying about offending everyone. Pakistan can do it for us, or we'll do it. Its not like were going and carpet bombing random towns, and villages> theyre surgical strikes aimed at the people who attacked our country.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Terrorist kill as many children as they can, when they are not killing children, they are using them as shields. Thank God, Obama knows that the war against terrorism is real, and we need to wipe out these terrorist buggers, the sooner the better.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I see a bunch of Bush lovers and Obama haters on hear. It seems you forget who killed 3000 Americans no not Iraqis it was Bin Laden and his followers. Im glad Obama didn't get blinded by Bush's lies so bad to think it was anybody except Obama and the bombs need to fall on him no matter where he goes. Let there be nowhere to hide from the wrath that follows him for what he did.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
At this point I don't give a damn about Pakistani wants and needs. The Pakistani ISI funneled money to the 9/11 hijackers the day before the attack, as the bastard that heads the spy agency was having lunch at the White House. Screw Pakistan, in the last 10 years they have been responsible for funneling money, men, and material for many terrorist attacks. Even some of the well known ones.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
What I see on this site are a bunch of propagandists who want to pretend that there is no reason for the war on terror. They want to ignore the global undertakings of terrorist with their desire to do anything, and kill anyone who isn't willing to kow tow to their demands. Death to the terrorists, and all who support them,. until they figure out that they must learn to live in peace in the world.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by FlyersFan

Terrorist kill as many children as they can, when they are not killing children, they are using them as shields. Thank God, Obama knows that the war against terrorism is real, and we need to wipe out these terrorist buggers, the sooner the better.

But when Bush authorized the exact same missile strikes (and civilians got killed), what did you think and say then? Were you one of the current obama supporters that called for Bush to be tried for war crimes?

I believe that is the point of this thread.

[edit on 1/23/2009 by centurion1211]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Pfeil

I was going to say, "Wow, that must be an old article because Musharraf is no longer President."

Indeed it was from 2007.

Anyway, I won't be surprised to see Obama working more closely with President Zardari. Hopefully the people of Pakistan will be more ready to accept help from Obama than they were of Bush, but I don't expect it.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

While I didn't care for GW, and thought that the Iraq invasion was a mistake, could you provide links to when GW deliberately targeted children? I can post links to when Islamic terrorists deliberately targeted children.

Do you care about the difference, or are you here just to distribute propaganda?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomfrusso

Come on Obama....Bring the peace and prosperity you promised everyone!!!!!

The truth is he probably just did my killing the guys Bush left out there alive so he could have an excuse for continuing the war on terrorism and then after they were hit He then and only then signed the end of war on terrorism.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Read my post again. I'm saying that many of obama's current supporters were the very same people that liked to claim Bush was guilty of war crimes because civilians died.

Personally, I don't believe Bush, obama, or any other president deliberately targets civilians.

[edit on 1/23/2009 by centurion1211]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Since this is about the real Terrorists and it can not be argued that they are not a true and dangerous enemy who want to destroy us; the propagandists in league with the Terrorists will become obvious. Those who wish to harm us will be exposed.

...and no I'm not talking about the peace nicks who live in a fantasy world and think you can pet a Tiger without being bit if you just say the right words.

I watched this mornings White House briefing. So much for transparency. Obamas guy made it clear when asked about this that no questions will ever be answered about this topic. He acted offended and angry that the question(s) was even asked.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
There is more proof for "scientology" then there is this was a US strike.. It may well be . Couldn't they at least doctor up a photo or two before the press release lol

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

I watched this mornings White House briefing. So much for transparency. Obamas guy made it clear when asked about this that no questions will ever be answered about this topic. He acted offended and angry that the question(s) was even asked.

I chalk that up to his inexperience He will either swim or sink. If he cant get with it quickly I think the later will apply.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I hope so. I'm still holding out hope that Obama will be the real deal. The promised transparency will be a leading indicator in my mind. I did not vote for him but it is still in my best interest that he be a good President.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Yes, Obama is going to kill muslims, why does this surprise anyone?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy

It shouldn't surprise anyone at all. First, the photo you posted was just simple political pandering to the Jewish voters. Second, muslims kill other muslims every day in the middle east.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I fully agree that the war is real AND that terrorists kill children.
The point is this - that the pro-obama folks were up in arms about
collateral damage when Bush was in - but now their messiah is
dropping bombs on houses and killing children.

Where's the outcry from them?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

BECAUSE I THOUGHT HE WAS MUSLIM

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

It shouldn't surprise anyone at all. First, the photo you posted was just simple political pandering to the Jewish voters. Second, muslims kill other muslims every day in the middle east.

SO Obama is a ZIONIST MUSLIM... HOW does that work???

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join