It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Economic Advisor, "No White Male Construction Workers"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
http://www.bizjournals.com/phoenix/stories/2009/01/19/daily57.html
www.youtube.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

Have a look at this folks. It looks like the bailout will work for you as long as you are not a white male construction worker because according to Robert Reich, Obama's ecomomic advisor they do not need the bailout. Is this an example of fighting racism with racism? Doesn't this just help perpetuate more racism than deal with the core problems?

Well after hearing this I feel very bad for the countless white male construction workers that are going to have their jobs taken from them and given to less qualified minorities and illegals. If that's not the American way I don't know what is!?

Well please spread the news, I just read about it this morning. Looks like it is a real news story judging by the fact that the mainstream media hasn't picked it up yet.

Where does this end? California is predominantly hispanic in many communities so after we get done taking from whites do we take from the mexican americans and give to the blacks and illegals? What does this do to the psychology of illegals knowing that they have to be given jobs in order for them to be equal?

Robert Reich is Jewish is that going to be considered white or a minority? Why doesn't Obama and Reich start with white economic advisors and leave the construction industry alone!? Or why don't we start with both houses of congress giving up their jobs to minorities and illegals, wouldn't that be more prudent?

Reparations have begun.

[edit on 23-1-2009 by Low Orbit]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
OK
Like this is a surprise to anyone?
This is the 50 year old dem/lib direction and has not changed since the early 1960s.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Already a 9 page thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
as mentioned, this is being discussed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

this thread is closed

new topics

top topics

join